Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Aye, them low fences..... Slå ikke større brød op, end du kan bage...... :toke:

Men ellers ser det jo ud til at gå ganske gelinde :thumbsup:

lowering fence slowly with autopots and biotabs :cheers:

But GM rose almost more than i can bake :crying: wasen't supposed to be a 1plant 1tent deal :pighug: but then i got cobs :eyebrows:

might stick to the 8.5l pots from now on and ditch the 15l

Aye, I drifted towards them autopots too, then the moorings got unstuck and now its aquafarms.... Lol..... Still mixing it up with the odd airpot, smartpot, flood and drain trays and such.....

Still not convinced about them biotabs on their own from whatl I've seen, and nkw im worried the starter box I bought 2 years ago may be off, so it's always....next hand watered airpot grow..... We'll see... Lol

COBs or GN's Telos is my planned next port of call..... I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere, but if you don't mind, where where did you get your COBs from?

I just can't seem to find anything this side of the Atlantic that matches the price/performance of, say the cobshop/Bigsm0 lights, and DIY is just a bridge too far at the moment.

Last edited:
Aye, I drifted towards them autopots too, then the moorings got unstuck and now its aquafarms.... Lol..... Still mixing it up with the odd airpot, smartpot, flood and drain trays and such.....

COBs or GN's Telos is my planned next port of call..... I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere, but if you don't mind, where where did you get your COBs from?

I just can't seem to find anything this side of the Atlantic that matches the price/performance of, say the cobshop/Bigsm0 lights, and DIY is just a bridge too far at the moment.

i was able to aquire @hippy71 1 time used DIY build (prebuildt)... and he has since helped @Dr. Babnik with parts that i/we then crudely assembled to a light :eyebrows: talk about beginner DIY :woohoo:

my point is, once u get the parts, the DIY can actually be done by anyone...:cheers:

getting the right list of part is the daunting task :biggrin:
im sure @hippy71 can help put together a list for you :worship:

Cheers :pass:

i was able to aquire @hippy71 1 time used DIY build (prebuildt)... and he has since helped @Dr. Babnik with parts that i/we then crudely assembled to a light :eyebrows: talk about beginner DIY :woohoo:

my point is, once u get the parts, the DIY can actually be done by anyone...:cheers:

getting the right list of part is the daunting task :biggrin:
im sure @hippy71 can help put together a list for you :worship:

Cheers :pass:

Like this you mean mate? Literally just finished it [emoji3]

3a083a86c04857823692b30c9eb0e28f.jpg

Just 200w and capable of producing 400g of bud.

yes m8 ... :drool:

200w of gen6 goodness ... have u looked into more than citi cobs ?

How do you mean mate? Other makes? Nope!

I have made a deep red single cob though if you mean alternatives? Just waiting for some money to get a little driver for it [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back