PHOTO_20170607_120026[1].jpg

tea for GM brewing

15 min :
PHOTO_20170607_131158[1].jpg

7½ hours :
PHOTO_20170607_201621[1].jpg

Black Jack seems pregnant somehow
PHOTO_20170606_100857[1].jpg

@Wile e Peyote have u had pseudo seeds, or hem in BJ ?

I got mail today :
View attachment 761469

tea for GM brewing

15 min :
View attachment 761470

7½ hours :
View attachment 761471

Black Jack seems pregnant somehow
View attachment 761472

@Wile e Peyote have u had pseudo seeds, or hem in BJ ?
Is there still little white hairs coming out of the buds I've had others do that to me never had any seeds though or from what I could tell any seeds starting in them tag waira or post in the infirmary section dude [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Is there still little white hairs coming out of the buds I've had others do that to me never had any seeds though or from what I could tell any seeds starting in them tag waira or post in
the infirmary section dude
emoji106.png

It's very strange .. looking at her i would say she was fully pollinated ... every flowers seems to be producing something inside the pouch :)

but ... dosen't seem to have affected GM ... her early preflowers should be gravid if flying pollen ... but BJ should have hemmied in all buds to look like she does.

:LOLStoned: i have never seen anything like it :smokeit:

GM Update :

DSC_0018a.JPG
DSC_0019a.JPG
DSC_0020a.JPG
DSC_0022a.JPG

I've decided not to worry/do much about her cal/mag def ... might give her an extra dose mag

now to more of a worry, the Black Jack she was sharing the tent with seems to have hemmed and is fully seeded.. i haven't seen any seed formation on GM yet ... but i have a sneaking suspicion there might some seeds incomming ..

But even so ,,, a Black Jack x Gorilla OG might be fun :smokeit:
She is smelling very grapy atm :cheers: very pleasant :headbang:

Cheers

and a nice weekend to all :pass:

Balcony from yesterday :

Red Dragon :
DSC_0019a.JPG
DSC_0018a.JPG

Black Jack now on Balcony
DSC_0018ab.JPG

I think the BJ has hemmed because she was getting less and less light during flowering... she got overshadowed by GM and the lights have been raised 2 times during her flowering.. not optimal ..
BJ does have the densest buds i have ever seen ... almost fist sized and rock hard :smoking:

Cheers

Filling in nicely bro she is going to reward you very well come harvest,great job :woohoo1::thumbsup:

just started a 2nd brew for her :pighug: :cheers:

i was telling my mom about PK tea .. guess i forgot to mention it was for the plants ... because 30 sec into my telling, she looked absolut horrified and asked if i really drank that stuff :crying:

just started a 2nd brew for her :pighug: :cheers:

i was telling my mom about PK tea .. guess i forgot to mention it was for the plants ... because 30 sec into my telling, she looked absolut horrified and asked if i really drank that stuff :crying:

Lol slo,my mum still thinks cannabis turns you into a raving lunatic that goes out and wants to kill everyone,i asked her if she has ever seen me like that,she gave me a funny look and said no but you are a raving lunatic anyway :crying:

Back