Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Lol slo,my mum still thinks cannabis turns you into a raving lunatic that goes out and wants to kill everyone,i asked her if she has ever seen me like that,she gave me a funny look and said no but you are a raving lunatic anyway :crying:

this year my parents came to me, and asked if i wanted a few plants in the greenhouse :cheers:

I gave my dad a official tester certificate for my grows, for chrismas :rofl: ... he has put it to good use since .... :pighug:

first time in 20+ years he has smoked ... sativa/hydbrid high best for him ... indica just blanks his brain :crying:

we both like AvT very much :headbang:

Last edited:
Black Jack pics :

DSC_0018a.JPG
DSC_0019a.JPG
DSC_0021a.JPG
DSC_0023a.JPG

This is one very pregnant lady :eyebrows:

just started a 2nd brew for her :pighug: :cheers:

i was telling my mom about PK tea .. guess i forgot to mention it was for the plants ... because 30 sec into my telling, she looked absolut horrified and asked if i really drank that stuff :crying:
:crying::crying::crying:

Hmmm, suppose lesson learned..... Advise to a Dovenhund.... Hop ikke over hvor gærdet er lavest......
hrmmmph-gif.763888

Lol

indeed ;) ... BJ is already written off as smoking buds ... so i wasen't that bothered ... :shrug:

but where fence is lowest.. u don't have to jump... thats the Dovenhund way :haha:

Back