Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Debating with myself as if to harvest the balcony Skywalker, she is on day 65 atm ..

PHOTO_20170626_125046[1].jpg
DSC_0032a.JPG
DSC_0035a.JPG

Looking at trics in scope she is ready ... but i would love her to swell a bit more... BUT the forecast is so bad ...

they are predicting the wettest Roskilde Festival EVER this week ... 50 mm+ ...

This tread is almost dead ...

i will start a new one 1st sep for comps ...
my balcony plants and greenhouses are updated in the outdoor comp tread

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nder-the-sun-2017.58104/page-231#post-1523885

this is what is left in the tent after GM harvest (will update a few GM pics here later)

Sour Bubbly 2 weeks left :
very weird growth ... very "loose" with mutant 3-finger leaves... all flowers are basically foxtails..
DSC_0039a.JPG
DSC_0040a.JPG
DSC_0041a.JPG

Cheers :cheers:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...nder-the-sun-2017.58104/page-231#post-1523885

this is what is left in the tent after GM harvest (will update a few GM pics here later)

very weird growth ... very "loose" with mutant 3-finger leaves... all flowers are basically foxtails..
View attachment 780918 View attachment 780919 View attachment 780920

How weird, none of my SB did this but the inc bulk did! Could be due to hear stress!?

View attachment 780918 View attachment 780919 View attachment 780920

How is the amount of trichs?

How weird, none of my SB did this but the inc bulk did! Could be due to hear stress!?

Na ... not heat ... she grew slow then took off when autopots was turned on.. weird growth from onset..

Pretty sure she is just a freak :naughtystep:

How is the amount of trichs?

trichs are climbing down stems to fans ... in 2 weeks she will look so good ... and since she never got to close to cobs ... not a def in sight :cheers:

Last edited:
ll look so good ... and since she never got to close to cobs ... not a def in sight :cheers:
That's promissing!
I'll grow one after the holiday, I think.
It's so many Portal strains to grow, but I need a good batch of hash products.

Regarding AvT, I'm interested in the buds.
Sour Bubbly is for hash products. First dry sift and then ice water.

I would still go with AvT... i say this before harvest of SB...

but i have a feeling the hubba side of SB isn't quite up there with the indica effect we love and hunger for... compared to AvT

Back