Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I would still go with AvT... i say this before harvest of SB...

but i have a feeling the hubba side of SB isn't quite up there with the indica effect we love and hunger for... compared to AvT

@Sensi Jay can u chime in here ?

did you grow AvT yet ? else can u describe the SB high?

Well, the easy solution: Grow both!

Not done avt, the SB is a good high thigh for me it's clear and quite sativary, not much stone. I prefer the inc bulk if I'm honest.

I would not recommend it if looking for indica style relaxation.

Well, the easy solution: Grow both!
grow 2 AvT !

Not done avt, the SB is a good high thigh for me it's clear and quite sativary, not much stone. I prefer the inc bulk if I'm honest.

That just confirms my suspicion :biggrin:

Ty

Todays Balcony update :

Limping Dragon :
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0039a.JPG
DSC_0040a.JPG
DSC_0042a.JPG

Potbellyed Dragon :
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0043a.JPG
DSC_0045a.JPG
DSC_0044a.JPG

grow 2 AvT !

That just confirms my suspicion :biggrin:

Ty

SB is much like the Zamnesia Diesel I just harvested. It makes a strong stone hash, but smoking the buds is only suitable for going in Tivoli or something. Tivoli I visit every 12-15 yrs or so, so hash it will become.

Going on holiday in 10 days. The comming weekend it is harvest and production. My spider mite-ridden GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] mutant and Money Maker are ready.

Mr. Mo, video production has to wait till after trip.

@Sensi Jay can u chime in here ?

did you grow AvT yet ? else can u describe the SB high?

My AvT was the best I've grown so far I would say. Beautiful look, smell and high. Very purple flowers. Much more indica than I was expecting. Very medicinal. Strong but still just not QUITE there for me (first biotabs grow though so could be more potential in there). Feels more indica than other "roughly 50/50" mephisto strains I've tried like TA etc. Definitely has the relaxing, calming, head band type stone that I crave.

My AvT was the best I've grown so far I would say. Beautiful look, smell and high. Very purple flowers. Much more indica than I was expecting. Very medicinal. Strong but still just not QUITE there for me (first biotabs grow though so could be more potential in there). Feels more indica than other "roughly 50/50" mephisto strains I've tried like TA etc. Definitely has the relaxing, calming, head band type stone that I crave.

my mutant Sour Bubbly just keeps on giving .... AVT Special might be better

The Gorilla OG gave a LOT of omg buds ..... BUT

mSb is the best ever of OMFG buds :bighug:

Is AvT Special a "Mitch's selection" type affair mate? Sounds very interesting.

I'm gonna try a few PP plants soon as been offered proper UK cheese clones. I have never smoked anything better than UK/Exodus cheese my friend grew.

I also want to try a couple of UGORG strains - based on Blues/Livers and UK Cheese cuts crossed with BB etc.

For me UK cheese is the perfect balance of indica/calm/stoned and motivational high as well. My NCH had to be culled at 40 something days and 130cm due to house selling. Bummer.

Sorry very OT. Haven't spoken for months and now it all wants to come out at once lol.

Back