Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Now then grofo's. Been a while since my last official update so here we go. @Waira. not sure what week were on at the moment though but I know we're getting up there now lol. Gave them another capful of guano each about a week ago now. Fed with some seaweed & molasses. I've barley watered these this year as natures done it for me. Seems we might be in for some sun this coming week which is a bonus as it's been overcast for a while here now.
Some pics anyways......none of critical though. She's a no go lol.View attachment 1214216View attachment 1214217View attachment 1214218
^ultimate
View attachment 1214219View attachment 1214220
^daquari lime
View attachment 1214221View attachment 1214222
^non comp ultimates, #2 is doing real well. #3 looks the part, a little smaller but the buds are laughable. Barley as thick as a pencil and airy.....back of GH is SHIT!!! lol
View attachment 1214223View attachment 1214224
^non comp daiquiri lime. A couple of weeks younger than the rest but I'd say shes looking the best so far.

Cheers guys
Happy growing
Q
:vibes: :goodluck:

Oh those are gonna explode when they get some rays of sol. :yay: I can hear them singing here comes the sun. Looking good for sure :thumbsup:

update 4-D rock 7/17
Hey all, we’ve been having some wicked wind over the last few weeks. Have had to strategically move the pot around to prevent them from being damaged. But things have been going pretty well considering the slow/rough start.

I think I may have missed a week looking through my pics but here are the ladies at week 6.
BE733018-12E4-4A39-93AB-06EB5CA77D31.jpeg

and here they are today at week 7
378B2BAF-1EA0-481C-8B40-A26EABD9B259.jpeg

The fugue state on the left really shot up. It was the runt of the two in the beginning but showed some impressive stretch in the last couple weeks. The Cream Manderine XL I’m slightly disappointed it isn’t...well...more XL. But going back to the rough weather at the beginning, it’s not surprising that it may not have reached its full potential. It did bush out alot more though, whereas the FS Stayed fairly thin and lean.
Another difference I’ve noted is that the CMXL has always had very perky leaves, always pointing up and a little bit of curled serrations from the strong sun. The FS leaves have almost never stopped being somewhat droopy. Weak stems maybe? Or just another strain feature, who knows.

Been checking out the pics on this thread and wow guys, keep up the impressive work. Happy growing!

Last edited:
update Dankstylej 7/17
I decided to go with the iceeblaster as my choice shes a good looking plant an I like original diesel an the menthol strain .
20200716_185543.jpg

update Jpkindbud 7/17
UPDATE- good morning y’all! Heres some early morning rainy day pics of the girls receiving love from above from mother nature. Looks like the storm and high winds the othernight made gorilla girl weak in the knees... shes solid though! Gave her some support. AP seems to be unphased by the storm! And WW...? Skinny but truckin along.
1259EFB7-ECE4-44E9-BB5A-29CFC6747B90.jpeg
DABE333E-49B0-4AF4-A4E5-04D1C93D7749.jpeg
6380F6E0-38CC-4B86-8FEC-4D6FD57E891D.jpeg
pic 1-gorilla girl, 2-Alaskan purple,3- white widow

UPDATE- good morning y’all! Heres some early morning rainy day pics of the girls receiving love from above from mother nature. Looks like the storm and high winds the othernight made gorilla girl weak in the knees... shes solid though! Gave her some support. AP seems to be unphased by the storm! And WW...? Skinny but truckin along.View attachment 1214399View attachment 1214400View attachment 1214401pic 1-gorilla girl, 2-Alaskan purple,3- white widow

They are hardy plants for sure. GG bent but she didn't break. :biggrin:
WW, well, she won't be getting blown anywhere. :joy:
AP be saying "what storm?":shrug:

Update.....days still around 22/25c but nights are just above freezing around 1/2c. all going well still, bumped up the nutes to 3/4 strength and gave them their first dose of cool bloom :thumbsup:....still foliar feeding with optic foliar every 3rd day. Man that stuff is amazing, usually with cold nights I run into some cal and p uptake issues but no issues at all yet:woohoo:
Charlottes Angel
View attachment 1213934
Em dog
View attachment 1213935
Euphoria
View attachment 1213936
Now then grofo's. Been a while since my last official update so here we go. @Waira. not sure what week were on at the moment though but I know we're getting up there now lol. Gave them another capful of guano each about a week ago now. Fed with some seaweed & molasses. I've barley watered these this year as natures done it for me. Seems we might be in for some sun this coming week which is a bonus as it's been overcast for a while here now.
Some pics anyways......none of critical though. She's a no go lol.View attachment 1214216View attachment 1214217View attachment 1214218
^ultimate
View attachment 1214219View attachment 1214220
^daquari lime
View attachment 1214221View attachment 1214222
^non comp ultimates, #2 is doing real well. #3 looks the part, a little smaller but the buds are laughable. Barley as thick as a pencil and airy.....back of GH is SHIT!!! lol
View attachment 1214223View attachment 1214224
^non comp daiquiri lime. A couple of weeks younger than the rest but I'd say shes looking the best so far.

Cheers guys
Happy growing
Q
:vibes: :goodluck:
Not in the competition but should do alright in the greenhouse.
Mephisto White Crack x Double Grape.
View attachment 1214277View attachment 1214278View attachment 1214279
Hey all, we’ve been having some wicked wind over the last few weeks. Have had to strategically move the pot around to prevent them from being damaged. But things have been going pretty well considering the slow/rough start.

I think I may have missed a week looking through my pics but here are the ladies at week 6.
View attachment 1214286

and here is them today at week 7
View attachment 1214287

The fugue state on the left really shot up. It was the runt of the two in the beginning but showed some impressive stretch in the last couple weeks. The Cream Manderine XL I’m slightly disappointed it isn’t...well...more XL. But going back to the rough weather at the beginning, it’s not surprising that it may not have reached its full potential. It did bush out alot more though, whereas the FS Stayed fairly thin and lean.
Another difference I’ve noted is that the CMXL has always had very perky leaves, always pointing up and a little bit of curled serrations from the strong sun. The FS leaves have almost never stopped being somewhat droopy. Weak stems maybe? Or just another strain feature, who knows.

Been checking out the pics on this thread and wow guys, keep up the impressive work. Happy growing!
I decided to go with the iceeblaster as my choice shes a good looking plant an I like original diesel an the menthol strain .View attachment 1214365
UPDATE- good morning y’all! Heres some early morning rainy day pics of the girls receiving love from above from mother nature. Looks like the storm and high winds the othernight made gorilla girl weak in the knees... shes solid though! Gave her some support. AP seems to be unphased by the storm! And WW...? Skinny but truckin along.View attachment 1214399View attachment 1214400View attachment 1214401pic 1-gorilla girl, 2-Alaskan purple,3- white widow
everybody's looking real good I can see some good harvest coming out of all these crops and some pretty girls:worship::ladies::d5::bow::pass:

I guess my big question is... how the hell do i feed my girls when it seems to rain every day? Only have megacrop, bud explosion, and molasses... all have to be diluted in water and don’t wanna drown my plants with more water

some happy healthy looking plants.

I guess my big question is... how the hell do i feed my girls when it seems to rain every day? Only have megacrop, bud explosion, and molasses... all have to be diluted in water and don’t wanna drown my plants with more water
I have experience with this an I top dress an make mixes for the top soil .

Back