Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I guess my big question is... how the hell do i feed my girls when it seems to rain every day? Only have megacrop, bud explosion, and molasses... all have to be diluted in water and don’t wanna drown my plants with more water

I had that issue a few years ago, when getting about 300mm = 12" of water in a month, sub-tropical rainforest mountain growing...

I have experience with this an I top dress an make mixes for the top soil .

That's what I do now, top dressing on the surface, rub it in a bit by hand.
The heavy rainfall will soften it up and let it gradually work on down.

Thanks @dankstyle J , @Growtogrow ! I’ll be looking into that! Teas and topdresses! Sounds like a quaint shop in london...lol

DankStyle J knows how to grow!

Or a gentlemens club... lmfao!!!!

It gets funnier as it goes!

How about Wet Ts, Tops and Dresses?

:bighug: SM luv, welcome to the scrum! No worries on the code card, we know you're legit and there are special rules for you guerilla growers too....
it's great to have some LBH in the Comp for a change, and I hope next year we have lots- *(wink nudge)*.... I'm dying to see what fem's make the cut for release!

Thanks @Waira , though I will still try to get it.
Just have to visit during the day, when cover is worse.
Weekend has the most foot traffic.

After all, I'm literally growing on the edge of a recreational park area...

Here's hoping for some Feminised Auto Hazes from our brother LBH after harvest later this year!

:headbang: she's rolling phat now Dabber! Nice training job too,... :thumbsup:

damn TGB, it's still that cool huh,... yes indeedy, that kind of cold will TARFU nutrient transport every time, especially if the day temps don't get high enough to warm the pots/root zone up long enough,... OverGrow/OF is the real deal! It's the Transport that's the key mate, dragging those goodies inside to the machine directly! I had forgotten you had this, I was just telling @smokeyfromau I wasn't sure if OF is available down there,... Did you get yours as part of the test kit?

:greenthumb:they look good to me Q', considering the shite weather! Growth looks like they are in a high gravity environment, effective training- :rofl: ...fingers crossed for the Sun to show strong during bloom, that's when it matters most...
Gotta be kept low mate. Eyes everywhere lol
1595068559347969076413.jpg

^neighbours houses all around and I've no roof. Be an easy take for someone haha

420Forever auto gelato update #5
@Waira
auto gelato update #5
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, day 30

Pearl Day 30 :cooldance:

20200718_195318.jpg
20200718_202213.jpg

sorry for the so-so picz, it was really windy today :rolleyes2: and well, i'll save the ramblingz for me own thread, but suffice it to say, me really proud of Pearl & female seedz geneticz ROCK! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg

@Waira outdoor update I have already harvested a few of the auto's last weekend and plan to take my battle plants soon probably this week or next. Im posting harvest pics today with the card in case Im too busy when the time comes to harvest this year has been crazy busy and I have not journaled or logged as much as usual. I do have a few of the photo's that are now over 6 ft tall and very wide! All of my outdoor photo's have sexed and started into preflower stretch all of the fast flowering plants are doing some crazy ass super slow flower thing and still a bit of vegging going on their with them. So I made a mistake and cut down the Bloody Cheese battle plant a few days ago when I noticed the top bud looked like she was on the verge of rotting so I did not get a pic of the card with that one OOPS! I did just get a jeweler's loupe I have grown for decades without one just bye feel and good judgement with feel and time and so on but from looking at the trics on these and guessing I would say im roughly 5% on amber and I do often prefer an early harvest buzz.
Fast Buds CBD Crack start of week 9 in flower.
20200719_085033.jpg

20200719_085055.jpg
20200719_085104.jpg

My cross of the Black Gannie auto. She has some rock hard kush nugs all over her.
20200719_085143.jpg

All of the outdoor auto's this year turned out super frosty! She ended up with a woody earthy aroma to her outdoors.
20200719_085200.jpg
20200719_085209.jpg

The Bloody cheese I forgot to get the card shot with. She was super skunky and loaded with some good sized flowers.
20200716_161200.jpg
20200716_161135.jpg

The photo's @Waira
The Blue Widow just peaked 6 ft and is popping pistols out all over her Im pretty excited to see her flower as I ran one indoors that is just about to finish up and she stacked colas all over her so this should be a good producer for me outdoors and so far she has been very rugged and resilient.
20200719_085416.jpg

Dinafems Quick Kush has been in flower for what seems like forever already not a whole lot going on their yet but day light is fading and she should take off soon these FF plants have put on the longest pre flower show I have ever seen. I have been struggling with PM on this plant for quite some time now and have just ordered some green cure off the net because everything I have thrown at her as only kept the PM from going crazy and taking over not killed it off yet. I don't want to use baking soda on her because she does have pistols all over her and from my experience the baking soda kills off the pistols completely so milk and H2O2 and essential oils have kept it calm now I want to kill it off before any of my other plants go into flower.
20200719_085403.jpg

HSO Fast OGKZ still about the same as the dinafem quick kush. Now besides all of the weird shit going on I do believe that they will be some good producing plants. Im guessing but Id say this plant has looked like this for about 4 weeks now ish the sun needs to fade just a little bit more I think to get her to push on into flower the rest of the way. Any way you look at it these will come out before the rest of the photo's so I guess they are faster?
20200719_085341.jpg

Ive been looking at these little nuggs for a long time now! They are still stretching a bit though.
20200719_085355.jpg

entry othaslimkid 7/19
Hey friends...I'm throwing my hat in the ring a little late, but I think I have all my ducks in a row to do this right! Nice work everyone thus far, super fun to see the talent and variety we have going on in this battle!!!

I am 6 weeks into an outdoor organic grow with 4 Mephisto strains. I have been posting weekly updates for my entire grow here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-organic-mephisto-grow-in-northern-climate.77638/

and then figured out how to blog and so my weekly updates from weeks 4 and 5 are in this blog:

I am entering two Walter Whites and one Alien v Triangle. Here are some thumbnails to catch up with the early stages of growth.
Week 1: IMG_2763.jpg Week 2:IMG_2780.jpg Week 3----->AVT:IMG_2828.jpg WW1:IMG_2835.jpg WW2:IMG_2836.jpg

At this point you can see that the AVT I'm entering has been a tall, leggy thing ever since she popped out of the soil. The first of my two Walter White plants has been vigorous and bushy for its entire life, but #2 was a runt with slow, warped growth for the first 3-4 weeks.

Week 4:
AVT:IMG_2878.jpg WW1:IMG_2887.jpg WW2:IMG_2888.jpg

Week 5:

Overview: IMG_2915 (1).jpg AVT:IMG_2922.jpg WW1:IMG_2921.jpg WW2:

And finally here we are at week 6. This is now current and my first photographs snapped with the battle code. [Edit:forgot the germ date...6/6 for all of these! Will add to my card next week...sorry!] I hope folks can lend me a little flex since I have clearly documented my whole grow elsewhere on this forum...

First up AVT, my tallest lady at 33":
IMG_2972.jpg

Next is Walter White #1:
IMG_2973.jpg

And lastly is Walter #2. She used to be a runt, but then she started flowering almost 2 full weeks later than the rest of her peers...so she looks to me like she is going to outgrow them by quite a bit in the end!! She is as big as all the rest of them but is definitely not done stretching yet!
IMG_2976.jpg

Thanks all, I hope I'm not breaking any rules and I am excited to see the rest of these grows as they progress! Nice work everyone!!

Last edited:
Hey friends...I'm throwing my hat in the ring a little late, but I think I have all my ducks in a row to do this right! Nice work everyone thus far, super fun to see the talent and variety we have going on in this battle!!!

I am 6 weeks into an outdoor organic grow with 4 Mephisto strains. I have been posting weekly updates for my entire grow here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-organic-mephisto-grow-in-northern-climate.77638/

and then figured out how to blog and so my weekly updates from weeks 4 and 5 are in this blog:

I am entering two Walter Whites and one Alien v Triangle. Here are some thumbnails to catch up with the early stages of growth.
Week 1: View attachment 1215152 Week 2:View attachment 1215153 Week 3----->AVT:View attachment 1215156 WW1:View attachment 1215157 WW2:View attachment 1215158

At this point you can see that the AVT I'm entering has been a tall, leggy thing ever since she popped out of the soil. The first of my two Walter White plants has been vigorous and bushy for its entire life, but #2 was a runt with slow, warped growth for the first 3-4 weeks.

Week 4:
AVT:View attachment 1215159 WW1:View attachment 1215161 WW2:View attachment 1215162

Week 5:

Overview: View attachment 1215167 AVT:View attachment 1215166 WW1:View attachment 1215165 WW2:

And finally here we are at week 6. This is now current and my first photographs snapped with the battle code. I hope folks can lend me a little flex since I have clearly documented my whole grow elsewhere on this forum...

First up AVT, my tallest lady at 33":
View attachment 1215168

Next is Walter White #1:
View attachment 1215169

And lastly is Walter #2. She used to be a runt, but then she started flowering almost 2 full weeks later than the rest of her peers...so she looks to me like she is going to outgrow them by quite a bit in the end!! She is as big as all the rest of them but is definitely not done stretching yet!View attachment 1215172

Thanks all, I hope I'm not breaking any rules and I am excited to see the rest of these grows as they progress! Nice work everyone!!
Some competition there mate...... :tang: :vibes:

Been amongst them today pulling leaves again so took some snaps from the back. They're all (well 4 lol) stacking up well and it'll soon be about time I'd expect any kind of rot so I'm trying to keep them as open as possible. So far so good, no complaints yet.
...... Daquari limes........
20200719_150205.jpg
20200719_145912.jpg

^comp
20200719_145623.jpg

.........ultimates.......
20200719_150222.jpg
20200719_145643.jpg

^comp
20200719_145635.jpg

Back