Outdoor The Jokers Skyhighatry Blog

Hehe... [emoji6]

The tent thing sounds ok, as long as the air flows, I've been watching an outdoor grow in Espain and he's getting hammered by thrips.. You're off the ground tho so that might help.

Sun be hot... Pots get hot.. Best to try and keep em cool somehow. [emoji6]

Hehe... [emoji6]

The tent thing sounds ok, as long as the air flows, I've been watching an outdoor grow in Espain and he's getting hammered by thrips.. You're off the ground tho so that might help.

Sun be hot... Pots get hot.. Best to try and keep em cool somehow. [emoji6]
Reckon taping them up with that metal shiney duct tape will reflect enough heat? Mind you if they're somewhat shaded they should be okay eh?

Dunno Dave.. Build one and sit in it for an hour.. [emoji6]
Dunno vlad, it's hot enough as it is up there in the sun. Thing is though there's constantly a 12-18kmh wind here except for say 2-3 weeks end of September/Start of October. This could be a nightmare eh. Mind you I've done autos before with no issues so dunno. I'm getting more and more excited now though hahaha
Mate of Vlads and married to a scouser how could I not sub up [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The more the merrier man. I'm from WA5 originally so ain't a scouser myself but spent plenty of nights in the 051 as a lad lol Just don't pinch my shiney pots if I tape them up. They ain't worth shit [emoji23] [emoji23]

Hey @justDave welcome aboard mate. Any mate of @Vlad The Inhaler is a.....
Well we wont judge you for that! Good luck with the upcoming grow im subbed too
Vlads safe sanguine [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Daft as a brush but harmless eh hahaha Welcome aboard this potential train wreck/feat of awesomeness [emoji16] [emoji41]

Dunno vlad, it's hot enough as it is up there in the sun. Thing is though there's constantly a 12-18kmh wind here except for say 2-3 weeks end of September/Start of October. This could be a nightmare eh. Mind you I've done autos before with no issues so dunno. I'm getting more and more excited now though hahaha

The more the merrier man. I'm from WA5 originally so ain't a scouser myself but spent plenty of nights in the 051 as a lad lol Just don't pinch my shiney pots if I tape them up. They ain't worth shit [emoji23] [emoji23]
Only if there's lead in them or shiny hub caps [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back