Outdoor The Jokers Skyhighatry Blog

Off to get some seeds tomorrow afternoon. No idea what yet as I don't know what they have but I'm hoping for some cheese or kush strain.

I've been thinking about this soil being a bit hot for seedlings so what I'm going to try is cutting the bottom off some small pots, outing them in the centre of this tomato soil and filling the well created with some soil I use for potting plants. Hopefully they'll love the nutrient rich soil underneath them this way.

Thoughts?

Peace
[emoji41]

Yea dude a few people like to do that kinda thing. Autos tend to send the taproot straight down and then spread the roots out. So make your seedling soil at least half depth.

You could also try using a something like a 5 inch pipe in the middle of the pot ,fill the hot soil around it the pour the seedling soil down the pipe then pull the pipe right out and theres no containers to worry about restricting your roots

Yea dude a few people like to do that kinda thing. Autos tend to send the taproot straight down and then spread the roots out. So make your seedling soil at least half depth.

You could also try using a something like a 5 inch pipe in the middle of the pot ,fill the hot soil around it the pour the seedling soil down the pipe then pull the pipe right out and theres no containers to worry about restricting your roots
Yeaaaaah mate that's a banging idea!!!! Some 4 inch pipe should do it eh [emoji106]

Nice one [emoji16]

Peace
[emoji41]

Back