Lighting The Green Sunshine Company Electric Sky ES300

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! We met these fine folks at Cannacon Seattle and Dan, from The Green Sunshine Company is gracious enough to let us test his Electric Sky ES300(300w) Leds! Both tester are getting 2 of the ES300's to blow up grow spaces with 600+watts! We had a chance to meet the Crew and its such a small world, That @Son of Hobbes actually knew one of the guys working their booth from years past! Her is their website and do check out the great leds this company is putting out. @wwwillie and myself, @briman are going to be rocking these here is a bit, so stay tuned for a few grow journals soon! Welcome aboard The Green Sunshine Company!
https://thegreensunshineco.com/
under-left.png

Lighting Systems
Available in different length sky sections
Product Features:

Replaceable parts and upgradeable LEDs. Future-proof.
Near-white spectrum shows plants in true color.
Dual-direction lenses focus and evenly scatter light.
Full-spectrum output from next-gen wideband LEDs.
A scientific spectrum makes fast and healthy growth.
No harmful UVB rays.
No bulb changes and up to 40% energy savings vs. HID.
3 year warranty.

Good Morning Gardeners!
Wow, how excited am I to be a part of this test! Theses lights look so amazing. It’s going to be a fun couple of grows that’s for sure so stay tuned.

Waiting on an update please. Your 300 model looked interesting to me. I'd like to learn more. Do you have any models that use even less energy?

Hi there! Yes we have an Electric Sky 180 that uses 180 watts. Check it out here: https://thegreensunshineco.com/product/electric-sky-es180-grow-light/

Hello Green Sky .- Hope your staying busy ....

Question: One of the features advertised is Future Proof, upgraded bulbs .... based on that feature I have a two part question:

When we’re current model bulbs upgraded .... and ..... how many times has the fixture been upgraded since inception in 2017, correct if wrong in date?

Thank you Green Sunshine in advance for your response.

Best,
OB

Hello Green Sky .- Hope your staying busy ....

Question: One of the features advertised is Future Proof, upgraded bulbs .... based on that feature I have a two part question:

When we’re current model bulbs upgraded .... and ..... how many times has the fixture been upgraded since inception in 2017, correct if wrong in date?

Thank you Green Sunshine in advance for your response.

Best,
OB
Good question they look like the 561 diodes.

Good question they look like the 561 diodes.

Be nice if they would answer, even acknowledged oh well, other vendors out there!

Awesome.job man I'm a newbie to autos and have had a time with them lol if you or anyone else wouldn't care to stop by my journal and drop some pointers it would be greatly appreciated one day I hope to have mine looking half as good as yours and my link should be in signature

Back