Lighting Help Dan from The Green Sunshine Co Pick an Autoflower To Start

cheers Dan! I mostly do outdoor/greenhouse north of the arctic circle. I start my season with a light assisted window grow. Strains from the Autoflower Portal have done well in the window! You mentioned CBD. I've been outdoors and active all my 70+, and have the wear and tear and over use injuries to prove it, lol, why am I laughing?, oh well. Last season I grew Industrial Plant CBD/Dinafem. Best meds I've had so far for what ails me! Lots of pheno variation, germ several, pick the biggest most vig to grow forward and you'll get what ya need.

:welcome:Welcome Dan and the @The Green Sunshine Co. :welcome:
In my limited experience, my favorite strain is Auto Blackberry Kush. I love the smell and high! I'm not really sure why it should be yours, but do try it if you have a chance! Fun fact about me? I grow in a shower! :headbang:

:welcome:Welcome Dan and the @The Green Sunshine Co. :welcome:
In my limited experience, my favorite strain is Auto Blackberry Kush. I love the smell and high! I'm not really sure why it should be yours, but do try it if you have a chance! Fun fact about me? I grow in a shower! :headbang:

Haha, must be EZ to water your plants then!! Thanks for stopping by.

Glad to have you here Dan. @briman and @wwwillie are set up for success with that kit. It was a pleasure meeting you guys at cannacon and cant wait to see what these guys do with your kit.

As far as favorite auto to grow i have to agree with @pop22 and @sanguine on their choices. Ive had the pleasure to grow both of the mentioned strains. The WW is readily available and a great producer. The Dragon is a thing of legend....ive worked with them for years and still do to this day.

Glad to have you here Dan. @briman and @wwwillie are set up for success with that kit. It was a pleasure meeting you guys at cannacon and cant wait to see what these guys do with your kit.

As far as favorite auto to grow i have to agree with @pop22 and @sanguine on their choices. Ive had the pleasure to grow both of the mentioned strains. The WW is readily available and a great producer. The Dragon is a thing of legend....ive worked with them for years and still do to this day.

What's up! It was great meeting you too. It was awesome you knew part of our crew from a hometown, always a good sign ;) Be well :biggrin: :d5: :smoking:

Back