The Donkey Show ( Hydro edition)

This one is also good for understanding nutrients
1000000476.png

Your three maconutrients NPK are carried through membranes on the back of calcium that are in the ion channels of the cell wall through a process called osmosis.

Each micronutrient needs to be in the in the right ratio to calcium. So when you look at nutrient spread sheet from above pay attention to the ratio of calcium to Nitrogen,,, calcium to phosphorus ,,, and calcium to potassium...
Also calcium to magnesium but for different reason.

Jack's and others have made a good formula of readily available nutrients at proper levels. Pretty much guaranteed unless your water throws the levels off. At 150ppm out the well the calcium could be as much 125 off it. Which is right around what Jack's 321 is running. Possibly doubling that will have consequences and repercussion. At worst I think you might have to get the calcium nitrate for hard water instead of the regular.
@HashbrownClown ..
I can give you some Jack's to try. Maybe all is well with the well.

I deff understand alot more now as to how the nutrients are passed through the plant. Thanks bro .
This is a very simplified version of what is going on based on my memory. You really don't need to know why things work you just need to know what to do. If you can calculate nutes you can be a Hydro all star.

Jack's and others have made a good formula of readily available nutrients at proper levels. Pretty much guaranteed unless your water throws the levels off. At 150ppm out the well the calcium could be as much 125 off it. Which is right around what Jack's 321 is running. Possibly doubling that will have consequences and repercussion. At worst I think you might have to get the calcium nitrate for hard water instead of the regular.
@HashbrownClown ..
I can give you some Jack's to try. Maybe all is well with the well.
That’s saying that all the 150 ppm is calcium. If you think jacks would be ok. I one if it is 125 calcium if there is something out there without added calcium but everything else same. Would I have to get for hard water and add something if needed

That’s saying that all the 150 ppm is calcium. If you think jacks would be ok. I one if it is 125 calcium if there is something out there without added calcium but everything else same. Would I have to get for hard water and add something if needed
Ca is the biggest part of it and the one to most worry about. Yes. I would try the Jack's. If I had any problems. Calcium would be the #1suspect

I would like to try jacks. I cut out calcium on this grow my first autos before these didn’t grow very big. They were potent and tasted good but you can see leaves started getting funky and I decided to start this grow without and so far I’ve had no issues. Here are some pics of last plants so u can see what I’m saying. And I followed back of bottle for feedings. Also I add some new pics of my current plants and they are growing way healthier

Attachments

• IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    492.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    868.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1045.jpeg
    IMG_1045.jpeg