The Donkey Show ( Hydro edition)

Do you have any idea on yield
i seen some going pretty large I’d say maybe not the donk show u were looking for but they say if you press it the returns are crazy and awesome flavor but yield I would go pound dawg or granite haze speedrun they blowin up all over the net

i seen some going pretty large I’d say maybe not the donk show u were looking for but they say if you press it the returns are crazy and awesome flavor but yield I would go pound dawg or granite haze speedrun they blowin up all over the net
I'm looking for something capable of a key.
No bullshit.

My jeano voodoo is just coming up and the thorpes gold shot up today lil tall might lower the burple lol. Thought I would try out that light and see what happens on a couple. I may lower the light a bit just didn’t want to start too low and burn em I’ll start dialing it in this week, it says 300 watts but I haven’t used it before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
I grew the 1st release of speedrun granite haze. Was called mutant genetics then. Wasn't impressed by the smoke at all. Seems like a better plant now. Their frosted cherry os was awesome though

I think you misunderstood. A key off one plant my boi
No I definitely understood you. I was just thinkin about what 2 lbs of bud entails and the trimming and trimming. If I had a choice either 2 lbs or sacrifice yield beyond a lb for the flavor and quality I personally would but size is nice 🤑if I could bag 1 lb of tasty fire over 2 lbs of ok buds. I’d be feeling like Tony the Tiger Grrrreat!

Back