The Donkey Show ( Hydro edition)

I hear mendocino has a glue sniffer auto that’s high yielding and supposed to be strong I got something that they say pulls nothing less then 14 in 7 gallon pots. Seems like it might be in your area of expertise. Don’t u have 1 moth man left.

No I definitely understood you. I was just thinkin about what 2 lbs of bud entails and the trimming and trimming. If I had a choice either 2 lbs or sacrifice yield beyond a lb for the flavor and quality I personally would but size is nice 🤑if I could bag 1 lb of tasty fire over 2 lbs of ok buds. I’d be feeling like Tony the Tiger Grrrreat!
Seriously thinking about running x factor again. Go with what I know has the potential for yield and quality.

I hear mendocino has a glue sniffer auto that’s high yielding and supposed to be strong I got something that they say pulls nothing less then 14 in 7 gallon pots. Seems like it might be in your area of expertise. Don’t u have 1 moth man left.
No I don't have any Mothman left. I did grow it out.. one of the best autos I've grown.

Everything is going well. The dwc is running at 6.1 phh 557 pmm with 90 ppm being my tap water.
All the mosrure on top the wicking airport is from the wicks, working really well. Rock doing what rock wool does.
1000000466.jpg

Everything is going well for the most part.
1000000468.jpg

The acid snow in the small air pot is suffering a bit. Mostly from me testing the wicks,got a little more wet then I like a seedling. Also the water that went in was a little high on the ph. Been letting her dry some and give her a proper feeding to be right back on track.

Everything is going well for the most part.
View attachment 1695014
The acid snow in the small air pot is suffering a bit. Mostly from me testing the wicks,got a little more wet then I like a seedling. Also the water that went in was a little high on the ph. Been letting her dry some and give her a proper feeding to be right back on track.
Looking good bro.. hmu later

1000000472.jpg
1000000473.jpg

Things are going pretty well.. Finally got some decent roots in the rez. Going to do a nutrient change in the next 24 hrs. Already have roots coming out the big airport with the Rockwood. The small airpot gets a rez under it soon.

Back