The Donkey Show ( Hydro edition)

All 3 are looking great man! Is the Walter White in a rockwool cube on top of soil? I've seen others do it with Coco but not soil. Any big advantages of doing it like that?
Acid snow, Walter white, strawberry biscotti. Trifecta.

All 3 are looking great man! Is the Walter White in a rockwool cube on top of soil? I've seen others do it with Coco but not soil. Any big advantages of doing it like that?
I reread your question and realized I didn't answer it fully. You was asking about the advantages of stacking the Rockwool. One would be 6 cubic inches of additional inches of root ball. Another would be it hard to over water them, if I do I can pick it up an squeeze the water out, for instant air. I could go on and on about the reasons I like rock wool. But the biggest on is adaptability. I don't have to commit any on style of hydro or even soil till I see what's up with my start and what race car I want her to ride in. My small auto is always a race between different styles of dro. Hand watering 5 plus gallon pots of promix. Wicking promix in small pots, dwc. Also made a small flood and drain table for two plants. I do to try to keep my self engaged. The more I'm engaged the better the plants will be..

Back