The Donkey Show ( Hydro edition)

1000000478.jpg

Here are two proven formulas that you can use with the jacks A and B. Those number are ppm values that will be constant in ro or distilled water. Work quite well and will fall into the acceptable ph ranges for Hydro every time. My tap water is 87 pmm. So I have to add that to the elemental ppm. Most of my water pmm is calcium. Atleast half

View attachment 1696218
Here are two proven formulas that you can use with the jacks A and B. Those number are ppm values that will be constant in ro or distilled water. Work quite well and will fall into the acceptable ph ranges for Hydro every time. My tap water is 87 pmm. So I have to add that to the elemental ppm. Most of my water pmm is calcium. Atleast half
Also my tap water is 7.7 ph. And buffer acidic nutes over time. That little test I asked you to do was to see if you had the same problem.right now I am using mass amounts of ph down. Last time I had this problem it was the ph meter.
Did I mention that I have trust issues with ph meters. I keep litmus ph strips around to double check my meter when I see something screwy

I’m not real sure I’m at work right now I can check when I get home. I add very little to a gallon probably not even a teaspoon once week I’m coming up on my 3rd week Sunday is feed day. I’ll just continue until I see any signs
You should post a Pic of all the bottles you are using front and back on your thread

Also my tap water is 7.7 ph. And buffer acidic nutes over time. That little test I asked you to do was to see if you had the same problem.right now I am using mass amounts of ph down. Last time I had this problem it was the ph meter.
Did I mention that I have trust issues with ph meters. I keep litmus ph strips around to double check my meter when I see something screwy
My ph runs about same as yours maybe 7.8-7.4 just depends. I use a good bit of ph down as well. I’m getting a bucket hopefully this weekend and I’ll mix it up and let it sit and u say check ph and do not add anything to lower just let it sit for how long?

My ph runs about same as yours maybe 7.8-7.4 just depends. I use a good bit of ph down as well. I’m getting a bucket hopefully this weekend and I’ll mix it up and let it sit and u say check ph and do not add anything to lower just let it sit for how long?
24 hrs. Mix it to what ph you are running(6.0)..then check it the next day. Or any point in between. Wouldn't add no more ph down for 24 hrs..Just to make sure all the buffering was done..

Went to change my nutrients,in my DWC and the nutes I made had either bonded together and made a new substance or something was growing in it. Dumped them in the garden,bleached the bucket,and going to make a quick bucket and fight the buffering on the fly.

Back