The Donkey Show ( Hydro edition)

I would like to try jacks. I cut out calcium on this grow my first autos before these didn’t grow very big. They were potent and tasted good but you can see leaves started getting funky and I decided to start this grow without and so far I’ve had no issues. Here are some pics of last plants so u can see what I’m saying. And I followed back of bottle for feedings. Also I add some new pics of my current plants and they are growing way healthier
Was the medium pro mix in that first grow. Did you cut calcium in the first grow or the second,just to clarify

Was the medium pro mix in that first grow. Did you cut calcium in the first grow or the second,just to clarify
It was fox farm medium and I did cut calmag but not completely in veg. But in later flower I cut it out altogether. I was testing out some theories trying to dial in the issue. At first all started great but about 3 weeks in I started noticing some leaves dieing and discoloration and they started getting really small leaves. By the end of that grow I had couple things I was going to try different on this grow. And so far things are looking better no signs of any kind so far and they are growing strong the stalks are already bigger then the Mendocino Triks that I have pictured above. Great smoke just felt like I didn’t get full potential of the plant.

It was fox farm medium and I did cut calmag but not completely in veg. But in later flower I cut it out altogether. I was testing out some theories trying to dial in the issue. At first all started great but about 3 weeks in I started noticing some leaves dieing and discoloration and they started getting really small leaves. By the end of that grow I had couple things I was going to try different on this grow. And so far things are looking better no signs of any kind so far and they are growing strong the stalks are already bigger then the Mendocino Triks that I have pictured above. Great smoke just felt like I didn’t get full potential of the plant.
One is soil and the other is Hydro. If Dro is your dream then forget that first grow.

You need to pick a lane. Clown..
1000000477.gif

One is soil and the other is Hydro. If Dro is your dream then forget that first grow.

You need to pick a lane. Clown..
View attachment 1696199
I’m steadily taking steps to improve my techniques and develope my skills. Everyone started somewhere. I just figure auto or photo soil or hydro, indoors or outdoors. I still have the same water for all. And when I cleaned my automatic bases reservoir it had white limescale buildup after only one week. That’s what solidified my claims and I was curious if cut out cal mag how often should I add Epsom or magnesium or should I at all. Cause I have been adding some on feed day just mixing a lil in with feed.

I teaspoon of Epsom per gallon. You need to have the right ratio of calcium to magnesium at the rizophere.
According to the spread sheet jacks uses a ratio approximately 1:1. There are tolerances

I’m steadily taking steps to improve my techniques and develope my skills. Everyone started somewhere. I just figure auto or photo soil or hydro, indoors or outdoors. I still have the same water for all. And when I cleaned my automatic bases reservoir it had white limescale buildup after only one week. That’s what solidified my claims and I was curious if cut out cal mag how often should I add Epsom or magnesium or should I at all. Cause I have been adding some on feed day just mixing a lil in with feed.
Keep doing what your doing. The plants look great. The one in the back left. Will most likely yield 1/2 a pound or more if things keep going the way they are going.

I’m not real sure I’m at work right now I can check when I get home. I add very little to a gallon probably not even a teaspoon once week I’m coming up on my 3rd week Sunday is feed day. I’ll just continue until I see any signs

Back