Indoor The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Paradise Seeds Vertigo, 22,5 L Airpot with Airdome

Beautiful plant!:slap:

Thanks mate, dunno about the Beauty of the plant.......the yield sure was beautiful though......lol

Day 77 harvest

This was a very easy plant to grow and a very impressive yield. We'll see what remains after drying, and how the smoke is.
I wish a had 2 more Vertigo seeds, I have only 1........so I could try a side-by-side grow with and without airdome, everything else the same as this girl.

Wet yield was 652 g fully trimmed
CameraZOOM-20150928145157082.jpg
CameraZOOM-20150928145127795.jpg
CameraZOOM-20150928145104663.jpg
CameraZOOM-20150928191614293.jpg

Seeing that box full of goodness makes me want to pop the auto white berry I have.

Good growing, Corgy well done

Thanks mate.........I didn't do much with this one, it sort of just grew itself....lol

The final dried weight came to 163 g, and I'm very pleased with that.

The smoke is very strong, it sort of sneaks up on you in 5-10 minutes, and last for a good 3-4 hours. Very cerebral I believe the term is, trippy was my experience, but I'm not an everyday smoker so take this with a grain on salt.

Would I grow Vertigo again......in a heart beat!

Cool, man, I love it when the plants just grow themselves without a lot of fuss.

Congrats again on that one, that's a nice haul

Cool, man, I love it when the plants just grow themselves without a lot of fuss.

Congrats again on that one, that's a nice haul

Thanks mate, Yeah it was a nice surprise. I got 2 freebie seeds awhile ago at The Amsterdam Seed Center, and it was really just an afterthought to drop one of them with no clue what to expect, turned out to be a NICE afterthought......lol

Cool, I really hadn't heard much about the autos at Paradise Seeds for awhile. Same lineup of strains, auto and photo, they've had for years, I don't know if they've got anything new. So many choices out there, it's easy to overlook them I guess.

Take it easy, Corgy

Well I certainly hope I have this to look forward to with my vertigo grow....yours was a beast!
Awesome grow!

Back