Mephisto Genetics The CannaDrama Tabernacle: Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Autopots, Milk powder

Loving this crazy grow mate, that was a nice read, so now I'm here, you don't mind me sticking around for the ride, eh?

I know it's too late now you're in flower, but H&G do a great product called Amino Treatment, which is a good source of Silicon, you should be able to get that in the Zubenelgenubi Quadrant.

All the best for the rest, Bro :goodluck:

Thanks for the kind words, and do stick around as much as you like mate, the more the merrier, but don't forget to
Fasten-Seat-Belt-Signal.jpg
for the ride..........

Ah yes, H&G......unfortunately I have to report that they have gone out of business in the Zubenelgenubi Quadrant, and in Europe too..............but I did find a couple of growshops in the UK still selling the Amino Treatment, at £74.95 a liter..................wots that all about
Biting the desk.gif

Last edited:
How about nutes in a baby bottle?
Or a bottle shaped like cleavage?
I'm telling ya, there is gold in them there hooters.
Call the nutes a break through with nano technology and micro fine fat globules.
How is your milky girl?

Those h..ters, for lack of a better word, remind me of some Auto Ultimates I have become acquainted with..........

The Milk Lady is doing fine, considering the dairybolical circumstances.........wonder if she will take me on a flight through the Milky Way one day
flying.gif

Yeah, expensive stuff, but WHAAAAAAT? They're out of business???????? That's a real pisser.

Yep, they have closed down in Europe but not in the US apparently, due to the new Dutch Opium Law, or so the word is. I just bought most of the H&G stock in a German growshop with 75% discount as they wanted to clear the shelves.

Uggghhh ... I'm not getting my alerts anymore since the site tinkering, so this thread slipped through the net ... :shrug:

@Corgy - a truly epic tenting adventure.
Is that white structure running through the middle a park bench to sit on, in Central Cannacultural Gardens, to admire the LED constellation and a close up view of MARS at night?

Loving the Milk Lady :kiss:
Given her alternative regime, looks like she will reward you with a plentiful supply of nursing sites to suck on.

Is that white structure running through the middle a park bench to sit on, in Central Cannacultural Gardens, to admire the LED constellation and a close up view of MARS at night?

It's the core from the Enterprise's warp drive being used as a table for the 6 Amnesia photo clones I have vegging, they are a bit camera shy so was removed for the duration of the pic shooting session..........
camera.gif
and for yours truly to stand on when wrestling with lights and chains!

Back