Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Make a pvc cage and gets some nets. Dry fit works and ya can break it down easy. Anchored it down with some rebar and painted it green so it doesn't stand out so much. It made training effortless.
Yep I’ve thought about that way. I have some 8 foot poles and have used netting. Or some garden wire fencing. I’m not sure how I want to do it this year yet because I’m topping the hell out of everything and will super crop.

Still working the garden here this weekend. I pretty much have the center cage ready for the 4 I plan to put in their. I will sneak back to the start of this and get the entry code so I can make up some cards and get my official entry pics in here soon. Pics of the outdoor photoperiod crew. I'm still getting the auto's up and going I have a few of the VooDooS1s planted out in the greenhouse and a few more other strains germinating. Lots of work still left to go thankfully its going to be a long season! We're still having some cold night temps here so I'm hoping to get things transplanted next weekend if the weather is willing to cooperate.
20220430_182610.jpg
20220430_182628.jpg
20220430_182706.jpg
20220430_182743.jpg

I'm hoping to have a few shrubs by the end of the season!
Same here, cutting down and drilling plastic drums to 20-25 gal. Those will go to the friends back 40. Not worried as he doesn't smoke anymore due to job. And it cameras to boot!

5/1 entry Jean
@Waira here are my 3 photoperiod official entry pics
First up is one of my crosses from last years OD grow.
Detroit Rock City F1 FV this cultivar is the result from last years Ethos Big Detroit Energy x The Duke auto
20220501_140247.jpg

Next up is another one of my projects called Skunk Hero 22 F1 ( Skunk Butter from GreenWolf Genetics out of Michigan x Speed Racer F1 which is Ethos Lilac Diesel photo x VooDoo Auto )
20220501_140342.jpg

Then for my last photoperiod spot I chose Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD which from what I have read about the strain it sounds amazing and I am looking forward to having some top quality CBD flower around the house again since I didn't end up running any high CBD strains last year.
20220501_140432.jpg

I will hopefully have the auto selections here in the next week or so to take pics and get the official entry photos in. I can't wait to get these girls planted in the ground so they can take off and do their thing!

Last edited:
Back