Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

>> from page 1 rules <<
-- No plant in this Comp' is eligible for any other Contest, and visa versa
:crying:....not tryin', honest Gov'ner! ......... * I see I botched a sentence above, bloody distractions-
snap-out-of-it.gif
:haha: ...edited!

Right? :shrug: I'll just puff more and read less :baked:

1651723660988.png
... (New York accent) - shaddap yoooo... :crying:

any plant(z) entered into this comp cannot be in any other comp/g&s/test grow/etc at the same time :nono: otherwize, u can basically enter whatever ya want here ;) ppp
I didn't get the memo. :shrug: What does G & S mean?:nono: and how does that pertain to this bragging rights competition? Or did I miss that memo too.? There's a prize?
I may have forgot :shrug::ill: A tree hit me in the head last Friday and I was in the hospital for a day and my head was reshape the little bit. It now has a zipper on it.
:toke::pass:

I didn't get the memo. :shrug: What does G & S mean?:nono: and how does that pertain to this bragging rights competition? Or did I miss that memo too.? There's a prize?
I may have forgot :shrug::ill: A tree hit me in the head last Friday and I was in the hospital for a day and my head was reshape the little bit. It now has a zipper on it.
:toke::pass:
So you're telling us ya got a new haircut?:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:

I still have the scars!:rofl::rofl:

So you're telling us ya got a new haircut?:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:

I still have the scars!:rofl::rofl:

Yeah it does. My Fabio hair is all cut off.:pimp: now. I Had a beautiful main of hair. Now a big chunk of my head is laying on a branch about six miles to the west of me.
I'd send a pic but it might be too gruesome for some people.. But it's hard to see the big cut in my skull because of all my hair I had.
Now that I've cut all my hair off myself. But the doc had left me with just a patchwork of cut hair:yoinks:. I have a picture of that too. That's pretty gruesome as well for most people.

I'm lucky to be alive though. My neck looks like somebody grabbed a hold of it with a very large hand and tried to choke me out.:yoinks: I thank my lucky stars every day and the Canna Gods that my neck didn't break and I'm still able to function mostly normally yet. Whatever that means:jump::drunks::cheers::pass::shrug:

@Waira im a little bit slow on the startup here but I'm looking to get something germinated at the weekend as I've got a tent full of photos so I couldn't start seedlings in there but a new 2x2 tent will be getting put up soon to start them off

We'll the weather screwed the pooch for my autoflowers so I will probably restart the same ones next month. (note to self: no autoflowers outside till June next year) They are very stunted at this point and not worthy of the time or energy.

We'll the weather screwed the pooch for my autoflowers so I will probably restart the same ones next month. (note to self: no autoflowers outside till June next year) They are very stunted at this point and not worthy of the time or energy.

I have to start inside the last week of May and move them outside around June 15th here. It's a small window for autos due to cold spring temps and wet weather, so got to roll with it. Give em the best shot at the good weather :thumbsup:

Back