Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

@Waira
Wet n dry pics of the DRC photoperiod
20221025_210051.jpg
20221016_155501.jpg

Wet n dry pics of the Lecter Auto
20220730_202358.jpg

20220812_203005.jpg

Update second harvest
@Waira

Working on the second stage harvest. We had really good weather up until yesterday evening. It's not raining will rain until this morning late sometime.

The industrial plant is showing a little bit of p.m. I sprayed her with potassium carbonate two tablespoons per gallon mix. I use this mix two times in less than 24 hours after removing a good many of the leaves that had reoccurred on it from last trimming.
The Potassium carbonate removed the powdery mildew really well, still a little bit here and there. But it rained, so I'll have to applicate again later on today.
I plan to harvest all by next week. We are supposed to have decent weather from today until Monday next best chance of rain. Temperatures will be in the highs of the mid 50s and Low's of the upper mid 30s

So the weather roulette wheel says. :crying: :shrug:

The industrial plant does have the most buds on it for second stage harvest out of my three contestants. The industrial plant She may well have another half a pound on her of finished bud.

Industrial plant Dinafem
Almost second stage harvest.

IMG_20221024_074505775.jpg
IMG_20221024_074525046.jpg
IMG_20221024_074447962.jpg
IMG_20221024_074514003.jpg
IMG_20221024_074519338.jpg
IMG_20221024_074519338~2.jpg
IMG_20221024_205549457.jpg

:bump::vibes::smokeout:

:smokeout: mates, I'm practically sleep posting here,... I have the last two girls to take tomorrow, the C99a x Punto Rojo's... I'll catch up properly during "break" :rofl:

Hi people loving all your outdoor girls some fine plants everyone has grown, it’s a shame mine had to come indoors @Waira you told me to check back in with progress on my Seedstockers x humbolt strains that I had to pull inside x2 Apollo black cherry x2 Mac & crack and 1 panty punch. I’m near the end now and kept it organic the whole way through and very happy with how they are looking.
55A7C38E-E9A1-4D6E-B02F-47A45D493E5A.jpeg
2A004D45-B53A-4485-9DF5-E645354F1DBE.jpeg
7CC2B6F8-74E1-4E31-8DF2-D13A94876850.jpeg
6EFAD59F-AE0F-40CA-94AA-CEEF2829EE38.jpeg
6BA8BD43-29A6-4398-811E-AA8F47C54BA0.jpeg
966307CF-D3E3-4B8E-B3EC-F49149261AD8.jpeg
D87A2A02-1D9B-4268-8F3E-E6D0F7511CD4.jpeg
70C7DC5F-17FB-4C7C-904B-671F132E0ADD.jpeg
A66096CD-B553-41B6-A12F-D4D8A5FEA233.jpeg
12BE74E1-C26D-4C09-AA0F-672E3FE93FEB.jpeg

:cheers:

Good morning y’all. She was finally dry so I dry trimmed her yesterday and weighed her. Minus about 3-4 g of budrot and about an oz of larf for bubble hash she weighed 56 g. So about 88 total of useable flower. Scissor hash was banging! During trim I had smells of dough, bakery, berry… had an aroma of cranberry bread! Buds are looser than indoor, obviously. Frosted in trichs.
:drool: She looks nicely sugared to me Jp', and what a delish' aroma! I bet she'll get some dairy/creamy going in a few weeks, seems to be a common part of that aroma profile :thumbsup:

The birdhouse cameras are a must. It's really calm my neighborhood down over the last 5 years. Just having the cameras up..
I am a huge fan of this too- :d5: ... remember a couple grows back, I had a random ripper encounter? The fucks were trying to rob the neighbors, but botched the entry. I guess they had a look over the fence and saw my plants! :yoinks: The one closest to it was a turd pheno', which they snagged and ran-- thank gawds! They were more lucky than they knew, the Samoan family there isn't the kind to call the cops first if they were caught, know what I mean? :muahaha:
They did file a complaint though, along with my grow-friends who also were marveling at how they were actually telling the police about some punks trespassing and stealing a plant!
After that, the neighbor got home security rigged up :thumbsup:... no attempt to hide it, just the opposite.. Nothing says FO like a nice fat camera and LED light looming above you!

Very smart on the staged harvest GTG, especially with such large plants. Always plenty of shadowed buds that can still beef and sugar-up if given a chance and weather cooperates! You have a shite tonne of buds still loitering -:rofl:
The IP certainly lived up to her name- :eek1: I swear she grew a 2nd crop!
Skunk hero Jane-O genetics

Great plant love growing it I would grow it again in a heartbeat.
The skunk hero was a Real pleasure and easy to grow. This plant was p.m. free the entire grow. I didn't have any pest issues that I could tell. As I do a pretty good IPM so I probably wouldn't ever seen them anyways. I just lightly spray this plant when I walk by, it never had any p.m.
The aroma was not what I expected and was looking for.
It's fruity... I'm not looking for fruity. I'm looking for sticky skunk. I'm looking for it to stink like you don't really want it around you stinky n skunky. But that's what I'm looking for and that's what I want. Maybe this plant will lean that way after curing? Unsure we'll see later on. It's hard to find stinky skunk smelling plants right now. As some people have influenced these breeders to breed fruit and fufu smells into these strains. When I'm looking for cat piss and skunk.
I want it to be so stinky that you can smell it before I even walk into your house.
Skunk lineage seems to split exactly this way: stank or fruity/candy sweet... Green Poison is from Skunk stock, obviously fruity selections made there; Female's Skunk Special is a pretty even split too, either the candy shop or skunky/pee. I got fruity as well, but wanted stank though! Still, the aroma was so rich and divine, I got over it fast! Fab' buzz too, wicked fast bloomer, trouble free... A nice one to try someday, or breed with- :thumbsup:
That true-blue road kill Skunk is out there, often in mixed cultivars not just "Skunk". Another forum I'm at has a couple threads on this, lots of breeders, seekers, etc.,... It's still a pheno gamble from what I see!

The Super Citrus Haze
I want to see more of her please! I'm super stoked and impressed that she performed so well for you... That should be some zippy trippy smoke, great day tokes - :coffee:... is she lemony? The hash she could make would be spectacular with such concentrated terps!

The headband A in the deckhole
That's my funky bay-beh! :pimp: :rofl: ... that "meaty"/grilled/BBQ is the Chem cross hybrid in her, see several other cultivars express similar wonky terps...
They also report gob snacking effects from this profile, true stoopid-weed!
Looks like she made a nice bucket full of chunky nugg's, a fun grow and great results- :d5:
And the funky wedding cake oh my God it's still doing the same thing. The shadow side of the plant did get the nicer buds but the sun side of the plant didn't.?
hmmm.gif
This wins the Mystery Award for this year bro',... I can't figure WTF went wonky, and the sunlight thing really doesn't compute does it?! That they all did this this year hints at something common to them all, and that wasn't light exposure it would seem at least?
I have asked around some, clones are more of a gamble than many assume,... so called epigenetics at work here I think! Not so much about what genetics they have (even the same as clones), but more about how they are expressed under varying conditions...
mindblow.gif
:haha:
I hope you get some more info about this clone, honest info, not cover-up BS!

MG25 is piquing my interest GTG, that's a local gem right?
Headband, on the try-list too,... most folks love it, a classic cross, and lots of incarnations of it to sift through though to find the good'uns...
Ya the Mystery plants appeared so well and when I removed top buds for a try it tasted bad and I did not get High from it. Its good mulch :rofl:
Happy Farming and Harvesting All :toke:
I've had some bummer plants like that, so I feel the pain! I had this Flavor Grape (from Mephisto's photo tester grow-outs) that was like a stale spice cabinet while her sister was on point,... Both were fine smoke effect-wise, but the weird taste of the stale pheno' was off-putting...
The Ice Cool I ran two years back was a turd pheno as well, like bad leftover fried rice :nono:... I had a hard-on for this cultivar, 3 years to get into rotation and I get that for a result! I literally stomped the rest of the seeds into the pavement I was so pissed, told the Sweet guys as well... Been some signs of slippin' in Sweet these days,... :shrug:... a few Green Popison runs by others got vastly different aroma profiles than I even did, usually rock solid stable, but I guess new Mothers make for a re-roll on them dice!

I have always been very happy with everything I've gotten from Sweet Seeds. I haven't ever tried Female Seeds yet but I have also really liked Ethos gear. It is definitely a lot harder than it sounds to work a good stable line. I've been working on my Spice Cake photo line for close to 5 years now and it's only a S1 (F4) selfed from the F3 generation and it still has about 3 phenotypes similar terp profile on them but definitely different structures. The Blue Dog is also a F4 and that's been around 5 years in the making. I could probably spend the rest of my life just working the strains I already have and stil not have them perfect.
It's very nice having the community here growing some of my works so I can see how they express themselves in different growing environments.
I'll have to check out the Grape Fruit grow again that's a favorite for me in terps. I seem to really enjoy the Sativa Dominant hybrids.
...speaking of! :rolleyes2: ... Ethos is high on my try list Jean, I still want to run Lilac D' for sure!
Oh, the only down side to that awesome OD GF girl was that she favored strongly the Easy Sativa parent, only a light citrus aroma in her... That's my pheno' luck for ya!

:pause::pause::pause: .... break time ....

10/31/22 - 420Forever update #21
@Waira update #21 ;)

and welp, it seemz good ol' nature has forced me hand :doh: when i checked the girlz this morning, i noticed the very first signz of random pm here & there on all of em, so even tho they still had a few dayz to go, i whisked into panic mode & chopped the ww x bb today & will be choppin the grapefruit tomorrow....and no, i still dunno which will be my horse, so plz bear with, cuz it'z gonna be a buzy fuckin week for me, lol :face:

RIP Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 143 :bow:

20221030_133533.jpg
20221030_111452.jpg
20221030_111512.jpg
20221030_111532.jpg

will post harvest picz of the grapefruit tomorrow....meanwhile, the harvest growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Back