Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

10/17/22 - 420Forever update #19
@Waira update #19 ;) and well, my girlz may or may not end up havin to go a wee bit past halloween, idk yet, so....jus sayin :shrug: and sorry i missed my uzual weekend update, but i had a sudden plant emergency pop up outa nowhere late yesterday afternoon, in the form of pm invading both my gdp & thunder banana, so had to take unplanned time out to chop, trim, wash, etc etc....:nono: anyway, the other four, including my two comp girlz are still ok, but it'z suppozed to dip down to 22f tonite & 20 tomorrow nite :eek1:, so if they can jus make it thru a couple more nitez, i'm sure they'll make it to the finish......fingerz crossed :rofl: :rolleyes2:

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 130 :smoking:

20221017_140608.jpg
20221017_140625.jpg

Linda Seedz Grapefruit photo Day 130 :smoking:

20221017_140645.jpg
20221017_140657.jpg

the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

@Waira Oh Man that’s the coolest thing anyone has said to me here… you, GTG, Jeano, Kyote, st Tom, mongul, GS and DJ totally got me inspired to grow again after so many years of not.
:drunks::haha: ...ahhh, g'won! :pighug:.... Hey, going big isn't for the faint-hearted, clueless or the lazy for a laundry list of reasons. So many aspects about it are more difficult, laborious, time consuming, etc... I got mad respect for that!
And each of you guys have your own MO for managing/shaping, which is great to see as you each have your own priorities and particulars :greenthumb:-- everybody watches, everybody learns--
mindblow.gif
:chimp: :rofl:

Cheers to inspiration! :smokeout: -- But you were a done deal the day you wandered into AFN my friend! No way you'd stay on the bench for long....
Plus I'm sure the fam' and friends are rather pleased! :jump:

Did you get little sun the last couple weeks? By far the finest fall i've seen here and all the od growers are happy campers :jump:

Cut a tester off today and it'z the stickiest plant. Me fingers are still sticking together. :yoinks:

Have 4 more days of sun, and temps in the upper 60's. Then the rains hit Friday, and temps dropping into the 50's the weather folks say. :shrug:

RH is going to be off the charts when that happens.

She's been in flower for 53 days or so, and would like to go another 10 days to 2 weeks, butz definitely will chop earlier if i gotz to.

Did some defoliation on her today with some help from Charlee.

...keeping me fingers crossed for you mate - :goodluck: .... I saw the Sun for the first bloody time in a week today! The two PR99a's will be ecstatic :yay:
Does Charley like to snack on the more tender fans? Some cats seem to love canna' like catnip... More amusing, Aunty Mossy's dog loves to nibble fans!

... dood, the Something Good was like half dried epoxy even when live; dried it's much worse, total scissor jammers! Even the Fluorine coated Chikamasa's would get glued shut... This is why I usually wet trim, less :deadhorse: -LOL
Fortunately, some of the fine leafed, not-so-shaggy Sativa dom's like this CBD Haze and the Doors x O.Haze last year, just got bigger fans removed and the rest left as "protection"... easy enough to just clean up when reloading the short term stash jar!

This pheno of CBD Haze was a gem, so "Hazey" in her build; all lean little cone buds -->
cbd4.jpg
cbd5.jpg
cbd7.jpg
cbd9.jpg

Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD final pics she is fully harvested. This is hands down one of the best CBD strains I've ever run. An excellent high n full on body relaxation and very calming.
Jean-O's Genetics Detroit Rock City F1 is also fully harvested! What an excellent OD season for the bare minimum efforts I was able to put in on the garden this very busy year. The High is off the charts with the DRC. Taste n aroma is sweet n skunky with a hint of garlic!
:woody:- :wiz: makes me wave the magic wandoo!
That cold really pumped the color too, gorgeous stuff man.... love all the fat trich' heads bedazzling the goods! ...DRC' appears to be a true aroma chameleon, no surprise with that wild parentage! I'd be half scared to see what F2 would bring, holy crap :rofl:
@Waira update #19 ;) and well, my girlz may or may not end up havin to go a wee bit past halloween, idk yet, so....jus sayin :shrug: and sorry i missed my uzual weekend update, but i had a sudden plant emergency pop up outa nowhere late yesterday afternoon, in the form of pm invading both my gdp & thunder banana, so had to take unplanned time out to chop, trim, wash, etc etc....:nono: anyway, the other four, including my two comp girlz are still ok, but it'z suppozed to dip down to 22f tonite & 20 tomorrow nite :eek1:, so if they can jus make it thru a couple more nitez, i'm sure they'll make it to the finish......fingerz crossed :rofl: :rolleyes2:
...who's counting at this point? :rofl: ... We're all waaaay too busy eye-humping each other ladiez!
Cook them glistening beauties a bit more if you can, agreed- :drool:... great looking buds 420', nice density and resin production! How are the aroma's shaping up?

>>> might as well throw up some novelty pics of the C99a x Punto Rojo F3's while I'm at it!
Interesting cross, showing to be strongly leaning toward the papa's side of the family in the buds, but with rare purple coloring according to the PR source...
I know the C99auto well, she's very seldom colored either...
I'm expecting those more open whispy "land racey" buds with large elongate calyxes....
pr2.jpg
pr5.jpg
pr8.jpg
pr9a.jpg
pr9c.jpg
pr9f.jpg

:drunks::haha: ...ahhh, g'won! :pighug:.... Hey, going big isn't for the faint-hearted, clueless or the lazy for a laundry list of reasons. So many aspects about it are more difficult, laborious, time consuming, etc... I got mad respect for that!
And each of you guys have your own MO for managing/shaping, which is great to see as you each have your own priorities and particulars :greenthumb:-- everybody watches, everybody learns-- View attachment 1528451 :chimp: :rofl:

Cheers to inspiration! :smokeout: -- But you were a done deal the day you wandered into AFN my friend! No way you'd stay on the bench for long....
Plus I'm sure the fam' and friends are rather pleased! :jump:

...keeping me fingers crossed for you mate - :goodluck: .... I saw the Sun for the first bloody time in a week today! The two PR99a's will be ecstatic :yay:
Does Charley like to snack on the more tender fans? Some cats seem to love canna' like catnip... More amusing, Aunty Mossy's dog loves to nibble fans!

... dood, the Something Good was like half dried epoxy even when live; dried it's much worse, total scissor jammers! Even the Fluorine coated Chikamasa's would get glued shut... This is why I usually wet trim, less :deadhorse: -LOL
Fortunately, some of the fine leafed, not-so-shaggy Sativa dom's like this CBD Haze and the Doors x O.Haze last year, just got bigger fans removed and the rest left as "protection"... easy enough to just clean up when reloading the short term stash jar!

This pheno of CBD Haze was a gem, so "Hazey" in her build; all lean little cone buds -->
View attachment 1528452View attachment 1528453View attachment 1528454View attachment 1528455

:woody:- :wiz: makes me wave the magic wandoo!
That cold really pumped the color too, gorgeous stuff man.... love all the fat trich' heads bedazzling the goods! ...DRC' appears to be a true aroma chameleon, no surprise with that wild parentage! I'd be half scared to see what F2 would bring, holy crap :rofl:

...who's counting at this point? :rofl: ... We're all waaaay too busy eye-humping each other ladiez!
Cook them glistening beauties a bit more if you can, agreed- :drool:... great looking buds 420', nice density and resin production! How are the aroma's shaping up?

>>> might as well throw up some novelty pics of the C99a x Punto Rojo F3's while I'm at it!
Interesting cross, showing to be strongly leaning toward the papa's side of the family in the buds, but with rare purple coloring according to the PR source...
I know the C99auto well, she's very seldom colored either...
I'm expecting those more open whispy "land racey" buds with large elongate calyxes....
View attachment 1528456View attachment 1528457View attachment 1528458View attachment 1528459View attachment 1528460View attachment 1528461
Yeah the DRC will probably be a tougher one to narrow in on the phenotype variations. I prefer to self the plants for the F2 stage IMO it seems to lower the % of phenotype variations at that stage of a breeding project you obviously still get a good variety of variations just slightly less of them. I do plan on running the DRC this winter indoors and furthering work on it as it really hit all the desired traits I'm looking for.
The hobbiest grower n pollen chucker in me really likes new F1 crosses with wild phenotype variations but the business man in me understands the need for stable genetics with consistency. I enjoy both sides of working with this amazing plant.

The trimming is finished and I pick up a faint chocolate smell from the Northern lights. Love the smoke she produced one pound fifteen and seven eighth's ounces.
As for the Mystery plants they all smelled like cat piss and very larfy :nono: I tried a bud = They all went to compost
More thoughts and grow knowledge obtained for sure this year. Happy Farming :bighug:

Attachments

• NL outdoors 2022.JPG
    NL outdoors 2022.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_3990.JPG
    100_3990.JPG
    384.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_3985.JPG
    100_3985.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_3929.JPG
    100_3929.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 199
Update Skunk hero
Hey y'all. I'm sorry I'm not able to read everything that's above here I've been so damn busy my eyes are going cross all the time. Trimming does a lot to your eyes and your hands.
I scan through some of the pics down through here real quick and read some of the comments.
I want to thank you guys:bighug::worship::pass::cheers::toke:
it's been a great grow year I've had a lot of fun growing you guys this year. I hope we can do it for many years to come. Everybody's grows look awesome:pighug:. Everybody did a really good job even if they think you didn't you still did.
I know growing can be tough sometimes.:coffee2: We've all had our share of disappointments. It happens:shrug::doh::pop: it happens to the very best of us. You can't dictate what a plant's going to do or the conditions that you're dealt out during the grow when you grow outside. :doh::cuss:It's kind of like playing cards. You're just dealt the hand you're dealt, just deal with it. LOL:shrug::rofl::vibe:
The grow gods know that I've had plenty of grows that have went South.:cuss:

Been trimming my ass off. I've already got 108 plus hours at the farm.:help: I'm not sure how many here on my grow.?:shrug:a lot I'm sure. I've sharpened my scissors at least once. I've dry trimmed, wet trimmed, sat trimmed, and stood trimmed, I have trimmed about every position I can imagine. The farmer doesn't have as many workers this year as he usually does. Not sure why didn't ask just banking the hours.

Most of the crop here in my garden I've took on a two-stage harvest. No different with the skunk hero. I took the ripe large buds and colons from the skunk hero yesterday morning.

@Waira

Skunk hero @Jean-O genetics

IMG_20221017_073042589.jpg
IMG_20221017_073057845.jpg
IMG_20221017_073130509.jpg
IMG_20221017_175924456.jpg
IMG_20221017_193751895.jpg
IMG_20221017_072953826.jpg
IMG_20221017_073010584.jpg
IMG_20221018_063232623.jpg
Image_2022-10-18 06_31_34_534.png
IMG_20221017_073018673.jpg
IMG_20221017_073025583.jpg
IMG_20221017_073034194.jpg
IMG_20221017_193830567.jpg
IMG_20221017_193840195.jpg
IMG_20221017_193901766.jpg

I'm making more complete post when I have more time here in a few days I just wanted to catch up a little bit while I had a few moments before I head up and put them scissors back in my hand for another day of probably 6 to 7 hours. Y'all take care.
Rock on afn.:worship::cheers:

Hey y'all. I'm sorry I'm not able to read everything that's above here I've been so damn busy my eyes are going cross all the time. Trimming does a lot to your eyes and your hands.
I scan through some of the pics down through here real quick and read some of the comments.
I want to thank you guys:bighug::worship::pass::cheers::toke:
it's been a great grow year I've had a lot of fun growing you guys this year. I hope we can do it for many years to come. Everybody's grows look awesome:pighug:. Everybody did a really good job even if they think you didn't you still did.
I know growing can be tough sometimes.:coffee2: We've all had our share of disappointments. It happens:shrug::doh::pop: it happens to the very best of us. You can't dictate what a plant's going to do or the conditions that you're dealt out during the grow when you grow outside. :doh::cuss:It's kind of like playing cards. You're just dealt the hand you're dealt, just deal with it. LOL:shrug::rofl::vibe:
The grow gods know that I've had plenty of grows that have went South.:cuss:

Been trimming my ass off. I've already got 108 plus hours at the farm.:help: I'm not sure how many here on my grow.?:shrug:a lot I'm sure. I've sharpened my scissors at least once. I've dry trimmed, wet trimmed, sat trimmed, and stood trimmed, I have trimmed about every position I can imagine. The farmer doesn't have as many workers this year as he usually does. Not sure why didn't ask just banking the hours.

Most of the crop here in my garden I've took on a two-stage harvest. No different with the skunk hero. I took the ripe large buds and colons from the skunk hero yesterday morning.

@Waira

Skunk hero @Jean-O genetics

View attachment 1528831View attachment 1528832View attachment 1528833View attachment 1528834View attachment 1528835View attachment 1528836View attachment 1528837View attachment 1528838View attachment 1528839View attachment 1528840View attachment 1528841View attachment 1528842View attachment 1528843View attachment 1528844View attachment 1528845

I'm making more complete post when I have more time here in a few days I just wanted to catch up a little bit while I had a few moments before I head up and put them scissors back in my hand for another day of probably 6 to 7 hours. Y'all take care.
Rock on afn.:worship::cheers:
Very nicely done bud! She is beautiful!

@Waira

Well the wedding cake's are doing they're own thing this year.
At the farm and here. They're slowly coming on with flower.
Last year and the year before the wedding cake did well and was p.m. resistant.... But this year they're not... ??? None...
The bud structures are not usual and the p.m. is rampant on them. At the farm he has a little bit better luck with bud structure than I'm having here. I'm not sure why...the reason is for that.?..
The wedding cake has been the farmers main girl for 2 years+ inside. Running at least 3 carts or 18 plants per flowering run.
It's a performer... :hump: :headbang: with rock hard nugs and good yields and excellent medical properties.

Wedding cake in the yard.
View attachment 1521425View attachment 1521424View attachment 1521426
This wedding cake is unusual the top buds colons are thin small, but the bottom branches have large nugs on them coming in like they're supposed to look. Yeah I don't know what's going on. :shrug::finger:The wedding cake in the cage it don't look as bad it looks much better.

So I'm going to take you up on your offer of changing this wedding cake out...:toke::vibes:

I love the Super citrus Haze in my garden this year. She is so citrusy smiling, Mmm kind of smells like you're near freshly cut lemon and limes.
View attachment 1521441
But I don't believe she's going to finish until just before Halloween maybe. She's got really nice nugs but she has a lot of sativa in her.

So the Skunk hero from are own @Jean-O genetics is my choice for my change.

... Skunk hero ...
View attachment 1521446View attachment 1521445View attachment 1521443View attachment 1521442View attachment 1521451View attachment 1521448View attachment 1521444View attachment 1521447
:toke::headbang::pass:
You must have cool neighbors. I like the camera placement. First quick look I thought they were speakers.

10/22/22 - 420Forever update #20
@Waira update #20 ;)

both my entriez are about 95% cloudy now & i'm jus waitin on amber :oops1: :face: am hopin i might be able to get two of my remaining four girlz down this next week, but we'll jus hafta see what nature sez, lol :shrug:

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 135 :smoking:

20221022_131837.jpg
20221022_131822.jpg

Linda Seedz Grapefruit photo Day 135 :smoking:

20221022_131901.jpg
20221022_131929.jpg

the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Back