Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Harvest day SSSC strawberry cookies photoperiod day 148
Today is harvest day of Gloria, the last girl from the hedge. @Waira , yes I was broken up about the hedge but saved a lot from rot. This girl was a champ! No real problems and only a few spots of bud rot. She was the largest of the hedge. Trimmed all fans off and hung in the cool basement to dry before a dry trim. I only have two hangers full but branches are around 3’ long each. Will update further with dry bud pics as soon as they are ready.
CDFDAF22-E3C6-4DB2-A6A9-77FC002546DE.jpeg
0461F2D3-81F1-474A-A875-CB2C68EFD8C1.jpeg
6DFF6CF3-15C4-4BE0-B18D-BED3694B2959.jpeg
1D76A828-599B-4DB4-93FC-3AB2883F83AF.jpeg
C4D2250F-83CB-420D-9BC7-A66C39316332.jpeg

@SuperSativaSeedClub_John ,OD strawberry cookies

:smoking: -- mates, all is well I hope! Looks like things are wrapping up for us here pretty soon, and another great Comp about to go into the books thanks to you all! :ladies:...as usual, Waira is playing catch-up....:rolleyes2:
** any late finishers, holler out! the deadline isn't hard set **

I spent yesterday most of the day yesterday, trimming the Fire OG Kush for harvest. It took a long time to turn that plant and I had it pretty well trimmed. It had a little pm on the lowers just a few branches nothing to worry about.

I think I'm going to harvest it tonight. As I'll be in trim prison for the next two weeks probably harvesting at the farm and here in the yard..
:vibe: holy fek, what a chunky beast! :d5: ... and a Herculean effort in processing alone, I'd keel over on the spot if I had to work that heap alone- :rofl:.....plant after plant my friend, you blew the 'hood up with this home grow this year! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

@Waira You got it the Spicy peppery piney Northern Lights. Well Been fun the wife volunteered to Trim heck ya!
The Mystery bud got some frost bud burn so she/s down :tang: I love seeing your grows :bighug:Isn't farming fun :smiley1:
Wow, somebody loves ya - :rofl:
...yup, that kind of freeze is your cue!
Thank you GH, I feel the same - :pighug:...next year, we gonna lean on ya to go BIGGER :rofl:
Detroit Rock City F1 is on its way down! Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have everything down n hanging out of the garden..
:drool: phat and juicy as usual Jean!
You, GTG and MasonJar are literally a huge part of this Comp, thank you for your efforts and inspirations -
respect.gif
harvest.gif

:yay:Jean-O, I must say it's been a pleasure and a treat over the last few years to watch you work your genetics, form a successful company, and bang out the proper cultivars which we so often get to see in prime time right here!
Best of all, we get them as prizes for this Comp as well- :hump: ... good fortune indeed!
BTW, did you snag a cheeky early bud to test on your girls, particularly the CBD? ....my CBD Haze auto came out great, nearly testable now.... If you'd like to use her as a CBD/auto breeder, let me know - :thumbsup: ...an old mate Stickman repro'ed her from Dinafem several years ago, did an ACE job of it too!

Future weather looks awful. Good til Monday, mostly. Will have to cover her on Thursday-Friday due to heavy rains. Then fri-Sunday looks decent. Monday into Tuesday we are to have highs in the 40’s with rain and snow. So I can say with all confidence she’ll be down before then. I’ll post pics for the update normally on sat-sun but will be posting again when she comes down.
...speaking of cues! :eek1: -- Chop-Eyes on ovetime for real...

Update to the update. So I started writing this last night. And put it on a pause for a minute cuz I had to be in trim jail for 5 hours. So when I come home this afternoon and looking at the buds that I left on the industrial plant. (Yes I do a two-part harvest usually)
The buds are now be coming typical. In fact they've hardened up overnight.. it's amazing actually... Completely difference from last night when I harvested. :chef: Can you say fluffy?:shrug:
I can't explain either bud, but we'll take happy mysteries all day long! :jump:... it's part of the fun I feel, you never can be quite sure what curve will come at ya next...
Some fun photos of the DRC
harvest.gif
ditto! ...I love it when you need heavy loppers to hack the base down to size- :rofl:
That's a gnarly-ass top split burl on her!
#3 is my entry
20221003_081841_copy_1209x1612.jpg
This did get 1 extra week or more of photoperiod veg. Pheno #1, the 3gal, was straight 12/12 from seed outdoor photoperiod but it wont dry by cutoff date for official weigh. That was fun, i knew it would be close.
:d5: Cheers MudB', glad you stuck it out,...those are some fine plants, straight-up!... love the close-up pic with the "cherry" highlights on the bud!

Missed last weeks update as i was outta the country for a bit

Snow G has fattened up a bit in the last week since i saw her.. some fade starting to happen on the uppers..

Will give her another feed of banana sun tea tomorrow.. and foliar with Rotblock

Another week of this crazy sunshine, so see how things go.. i'd like to keep her going
:drool: she keeps gettin' finer and finer brother, what a showing this year! She is a prime OD specimen -- Snow-G for the Win :bow:.... good weather karma helps, and you were overdue!
.... how's she smelling now?
Today is harvest day of Gloria, the last girl from the hedge. @Waira , yes I was broken up about the hedge but saved a lot from rot. This girl was a champ! No real problems and only a few spots of bud rot. She was the largest of the hedge. Trimmed all fans off and hung in the cool basement to dry before a dry trim. I only have two hangers full but branches are around 3’ long each. Will update further with dry bud pics as soon as they are ready.
Excellent Jp! :hump:... I was worried you'd get hammered by that crap-lousy weather and end up with next to nothing...:nono:.... next year for sure!
She looks shweeet, is she the strawberry smelling pheno?

:smoking: -- mates, all is well I hope! Looks like things are wrapping up for us here pretty soon, and another great Comp about to go into the books thanks to you all! :ladies:...as usual, Waira is playing catch-up....:rolleyes2:
** any late finishers, holler out! the deadline isn't hard set **

:vibe: holy fek, what a chunky beast! :d5: ... and a Herculean effort in processing alone, I'd keel over on the spot if I had to work that heap alone- :rofl:.....plant after plant my friend, you blew the 'hood up with this home grow this year! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Wow, somebody loves ya - :rofl:
...yup, that kind of freeze is your cue!
Thank you GH, I feel the same - :pighug:...next year, we gonna lean on ya to go BIGGER :rofl:

:drool: phat and juicy as usual Jean!
You, GTG and MasonJar are literally a huge part of this Comp, thank you for your efforts and inspirations - View attachment 1527734View attachment 1527739
:yay:Jean-O, I must say it's been a pleasure and a treat over the last few years to watch you work your genetics, form a successful company, and bang out the proper cultivars which we so often get to see in prime time right here!
Best of all, we get them as prizes for this Comp as well- :hump: ... good fortune indeed!
BTW, did you snag a cheeky early bud to test on your girls, particularly the CBD? ....my CBD Haze auto came out great, nearly testable now.... If you'd like to use her as a CBD/auto breeder, let me know - :thumbsup: ...an old mate Stickman repro'ed her from Dinafem several years ago, did an ACE job of it too!

...speaking of cues! :eek1: -- Chop-Eyes on ovetime for real...

I can't explain either bud, but we'll take happy mysteries all day long! :jump:... it's part of the fun I feel, you never can be quite sure what curve will come at ya next...

View attachment 1527739 ditto! ...I love it when you need heavy loppers to hack the base down to size- :rofl:
That's a gnarly-ass top split burl on her!

:d5: Cheers MudB', glad you stuck it out,...those are some fine plants, straight-up!... love the close-up pic with the "cherry" highlights on the bud!

:drool: she keeps gettin' finer and finer brother, what a showing this year! She is a prime OD specimen -- Snow-G for the Win :bow:.... good weather karma helps, and you were overdue!
.... how's she smelling now?

Excellent Jp! :hump:... I was worried you'd get hammered by that crap-lousy weather and end up with next to nothing...:nono:.... next year for sure!
She looks shweeet, is she the strawberry smelling pheno?
Ish? This is one of the chem smellers. But I have both in same grove bag and took a whiff last night… smells just like it’s namesake! Can’t wait til a good cure is on them!

Very nice!
Really happy with how mine turned out. The sun exposure the last few weeks was not good so I feel it limited my results a bit. @Kyote looks really nice. I have an Xfactor planned for my indoor run which should start germinating this next week.

Really happy with how mine turned out. The sun exposure the last few weeks was not good so I feel it limited my results a bit. @Kyote looks really nice. I have an Xfactor planned for my indoor run which should start germinating this next week.

Did you get little sun the last couple weeks? By far the finest fall i've seen here and all the od growers are happy campers :jump:

Cut a tester off today and it'z the stickiest plant. Me fingers are still sticking together. :yoinks:

Have 4 more days of sun, and temps in the upper 60's. Then the rains hit Friday, and temps dropping into the 50's the weather folks say. :shrug:

RH is going to be off the charts when that happens.

She's been in flower for 53 days or so, and would like to go another 10 days to 2 weeks, butz definitely will chop earlier if i gotz to.

Did some defoliation on her today with some help from Charlee.
charlee.jpg

Did you get little sun the last couple weeks? By far the finest fall i've seen here and all the od growers are happy campers :jump:

Cut a tester off today and it'z the stickiest plant. Me fingers are still sticking together. :yoinks:

Have 4 more days of sun, and temps in the upper 60's. Then the rains hit Friday, and temps dropping into the 50's the weather folks say. :shrug:

RH is going to be off the charts when that happens.

She's been in flower for 53 days or so, and would like to go another 10 days to 2 weeks, butz definitely will chop earlier if i gotz to.

Did some defoliation on her today with some help from Charlee.
View attachment 1527973
Yea my placement in the yard isn’t the best when the sun starts tipping south in September. I can’t grow 15ft+ on the south side since it’s elevated and visible from the street and next door neighbor who really isn’T cool. The weather has been awesome but have company visiting this week and needed to have this all wrapped up by today. I was truly blessed In SoCal before moving to the PNW in 2019. My tent has been producing fire this past year and produced 50z for 2 runs versa my 25z of outdoor this grow. 2023 is going to be all autos indoor and outdoors until I can truely find a strain that will finish before sept 1st.

Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD final pics she is fully harvested. This is hands down one of the best CBD strains I've ever run. An excellent high n full on body relaxation and very calming.
20221016_160001.jpg
20221016_155958.jpg
20221016_160006.jpg

@Sweet Seeds , @Sweet Seeds Jay
Excellent job on this top notch cultivar!

Attachments

• 20221016_155948.jpg
    20221016_155948.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Jean-O's Genetics Detroit Rock City F1 is also fully harvested! What an excellent OD season for the bare minimum efforts I was able to put in on the garden this very busy year. The High is off the charts with the DRC. Taste n aroma is sweet n skunky with a hint of garlic!

20221016_155050.jpg
20221016_155436.jpg
20221016_155443.jpg
20221016_155451.jpg
20221016_155455.jpg
20221016_155501.jpg

Back