Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Update Fire og Kush
I spent yesterday most of the day yesterday, trimming the Fire OG Kush for harvest. It took a long time to turn that plant and I had it pretty well trimmed. It had a little pm on the lowers just a few branches nothing to worry about.

I think I'm going to harvest it tonight. As I'll be in trim prison for the next two weeks probably harvesting at the farm and here in the yard...

IMG_20221008_183007978.jpg
IMG_20221008_183017950.jpg
IMG_20221008_183021702.jpg
IMG_20221008_183024541_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221008_103115194_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221008_195120822.jpg
IMG_20221008_195145419.jpg
IMG_20221008_195136828.jpg
IMG_20221008_200457176.jpg
IMG_20221008_183026826.jpg
IMG_20221008_183029973.jpg
IMG_20221008_183035472.jpg
IMG_20221008_195029747.jpg
IMG_20221008_195050375.jpg
IMG_20221008_195105547.jpg

@Waira

:vibes: :bump: :drunks:

Just trying to put one foot in front of another!
Today is two weeks above ground for all girls, save one. All girls are doing fantastic, except for two. One WAS supposed to be in a seed making venture, but she's a triple leaf mutant. The other is very healthy, but the old 2014 California LightWorks SolarFlare light has her well behind all the others.
Jumped into Earthboxes hard with 6 Jrs and 2 Regulars. Loving how quick Jrs get things done. I’m changing my thoughts on Regulars. I'm thinking of only using them for known large autos or photos. With the floor space they take up, they must hit a higher production mark. Instead of two Regulars and two Jrs in a 4x4. I can run 6 Jrs very comfortably, or 8 packed.
3x leaf plants (whorled is the technical term I think) have generally been good for me... All you can do is assess the vigor and such as she grows to see if she's a good candidate or not. I'm not positive, but whorled is an growth anomaly, not a true mutation? I mention this because of her potential in breeding, otherwise it's really not relevant :smoking:I see no reason to DQ her automatically!

Ah! Diablo's are wicked powerful, aren't they?! My little DIY kit unit simply blows the FTG Infinity out the vent port, I mean I ran mine at 40-60% power at the most and it's only 60w more than the FTG (no dimmer on that one)... It's a fine light in it's own right, don't get me wrong, but the Diablo is a total blaster! I only wish it was spread out a bit more like the Infinity is because of it's sheer intensity.

Gonna attempt germing Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) again. No damn idea why I had such a rough time TRYING to germ it. Adam tried to help and sent more seeds. Neither one of us had a clue. The sad thing is that the guy that wanted me to find a "Cat Piss" strain, can't smoke anymore. It seems that canna interferes with the uptake of one of his heart meds. No problem though. I wanna make some templeballs with the first shake hash and squish the rest. That aged templeball should be off the chain with terps!
That does bite Bill, sorry about your bud',... maybe better to not have had the TW at all than have to give it up after the fact-- :dammit:pure torment...
Gimme a week and a test toke will be done at least. :eyebrows: ...no doubt, TW hash/rosin is going to be some right snappy shizzle!
Germ'ing Ju-Ju is still one of those Mysteries I see over the years time and again -:doh: especially when there's no damn good reason for it, nothing suspect!
...I'll hit your link to check it out shortly....

@Waira the day time temps are in the 60F=70F range. The Mystery weed is purpling a bit and the Northern Lights bud tips are purpling.
The trichomes are cloudy and my chop eyes are out for sure. The next bad forcast will seal the deal. The smell emitting from the Northern Lights is now overpowering. I have been feeding them seabird guano and Bloombastic in their water three times a day. :biggrin:
Bad forecast, I can grind over,... it's been the shits here, like I've not see before! it's like it's frikkin' June here with the day-night fog and even drizzle; usually it's long gone by now, and it ratfucking the plants! Jean's fabulous Legend is taking a beating from mold, I cannot stop it when she's marinating in mist and high RH% nearly constantly, particularly at night- :cuss:I'm bloody pissed!

Wow, all that poo and PK boosting and she's not burning? :crisps: what a piggie, but great on the stank-factor :rofl: ... your NL is the piney-spicey dank aroma right?
Harvest pics look fantastic GH- :d5: :clapper:

Here’s a few shots of DRCF1FV nice sticky buds and gooey scissor hash. Did loose a few buds to botrytis but a very small percentage. Everything got the Green Grow Flower Shower and hanging for a day or two before i load up the Herbsnow dryers. I’ve learned from past years to phase the harvest and luckily the Reast isn’t quite ready. So we wet trim, wash and hang… move to dryers… and repeat.
this way about the time the first batch is done the next is ready.
Excellent- :woohoo1: Your buds on both girls look pukka, brah,...nicely done again!
Ooo, I haven't seen that product before, looks like a powdered form of the classic wash formula with a few tweaks- :thumbsup: ... I'm look into that!
Harvest Update - Almost done all the tops are chopped. This is probably my last photoperiod run for a few years. The weather and insects are just not nice to me here in N Oregon

Official Selection -SnowG it is and it was a tough call.
Next year try going smaller sized plants in pots, this helps on a few levels IMO,... plus you can up the variety of choices and spread you risk out better...
Also, some of T20M's auto's are long cycle growers, 12 weekers which can finish earlier and still pump the scales!
One hitch with eh fast versions: it's not always guaranteed to trigger into bloom mush, if any, sooner, but some do... That Red Mandarine F1FV and LBH's ChemD/SD/Hz semi-auto were very early bloomers. I'm betting the Green Poison F1FV/Hz semi-auto will be too, knowing how GP F1FV behaves... Tucked into a smaller pot with some root squeeze and bloom time can be shaved down some....
My later starting was helpful to this year, so there's that factor to tinker with as well!
...gonna push the SNS 209 systemic on ya again too, it's a quality effective product and will foil many sap suckers feedings :chef::haha:
Very cool to have 2 Snow-G's in the final polls
cool2.gif
... aroma on her?

The weather is going to be good for the next few days little chance of frost... Keep your fingers crossed ⚔ I don't know how many more all nighters I can do.:dizzy:With trimming daily here/farm. Harvest at the farm too:face: Trim trim trim trim trim
trimity trim trimity trim...:yoinks::shrug:

It's paying off my man, those last extra days to fatten and ripen will be worth it!.... Those night flash pics tell the tale, just a solid wall on colas-:ladies:
Man the Skunk hero is one of the most beautiful plants I've ever had the pleasure of growing.
The colors are spectacular. It is such beautiful and greens and yellows even some pinks and reds it's an amazing fall plant.
:spels: gorgeous indeed! I do love me a rainbow beauty at harvest...:hump:
I had this wonder girl several years ago, Grape Hashplant#4 -->
GHP2.jpg

I dig the pest patrol boids at the farm, GTG- :amazon:

did my first trich check on the od girlz yesterday & there'z a fair amount o' cloudy on all of em, so shouldn't be long now :joy:
:woohoo: almost done, and in fine shape too! .... I love the tight ball nuggies, trimming will be a snap! Fingered crossed for a clean finish 420', I'm so glad the WWBB did this well for you- :d5:

Kindbuds comp girl day 143
A little late on the update but got some flash pics this am. Still doing good. Getting closer to harvest. She has been living under a pop up canopy for a week now as we have had rain in the forecast every day. Gotta find my scope and check trichs.
EE62D6D1-762C-49B3-A58A-FAEF56D5E1A7.jpeg
4561D830-44FF-447C-8895-60E3F29BC48E.jpeg
3CD282D4-4369-479E-B285-FE19B44EC9AD.jpeg

I had 2 hard frost Saturday and Sunday this weekend, the plants seemed to handle it OK but it's time to get things down in a hurry now! I've collected most of the top buds already off most of the girls so now for the good lowers and the rest can hang in my shed for hash material. I plan on making a ton of bubble hash and rosin this year.

I had 2 hard frost Saturday and Sunday this weekend, the plants seemed to handle it OK but it's time to get things down in a hurry now! I've collected most of the top buds already off most of the girls so now for the good lowers and the rest can hang in my shed for hash material. I plan on making a ton of bubble hash and rosin this year.
I just have to go on the record and say that the DRC is really great and was filled with a ton of bud some of which I left on to fatten up more. But the terps are pretty sweet and loud. This girl would be great in a dryer climate or indoor scrog. Very easy trimming and lots of stickiness on the scissors. I wouldn't hesitate to grow this again when I run out.
:slap:

@Waira You got it the Spicy peppery piney Northern Lights. Well Been fun the wife volunteered to Trim heck ya!
The Mystery bud got some frost bud burn so she/s down :tang: I love seeing your grows :bighug:Isn't farming fun :smiley1:

Attachments

• Netting off Mystery plant.JPG
    Netting off Mystery plant.JPG
    377.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Mystery Bud.JPG
    Mystery Bud.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Frost burn.JPG
    Frost burn.JPG
    345.4 KB · Views: 19
Back