Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

:pimp: update time for me too....

I got Chop-Eyes on TW and NevLime over the weekend! :yay: .... What a pleasure to grow that TW is, a rock solid OD performer :thumbsup:

Trainwreck -->
tw1.jpg
tw3.jpg
tw8.jpg
tw7.jpg
tw5.jpg
tw4.jpg

NevLime -->
nev1.jpg
nev2.jpg
nev4.jpg
nev6.jpg

Nice! Trainwreck is gonna be an easy trim!
:bighug: TX Bill, how ya doing man? ...I need to swing by your grow thread, been missing a lot this year...:face:

Yup, looks like a light shave of the pointy bits will suffice- :thumbsup: ....I think the hash this will make is gonna be devastating! ...Wicked terp' content :dizzy:

Not an update, just wanted to show some pics of Gloria… she has gotten some color due to the cold temps. I’m sure I’ll be covering her every night for the foreseeable future.
B8E46188-797A-4F25-A31D-5226E299B836.jpeg
23198D36-0F73-4912-B343-839AE739B8CA.jpeg
C2C51D3A-4CCD-440F-8EED-71BF133D90A8.jpeg
DBEA92FD-A644-4ECE-AA64-47C5FAF04FAC.jpeg

:bighug: TX Bill, how ya doing man? ...I need to swing by your grow thread, been missing a lot this year...:face:

Yup, looks like a light shave of the pointy bits will suffice- :thumbsup: ....I think the hash this will make is gonna be devastating! ...Wicked terp' content :dizzy:
Just trying to put one foot in front of another!
Today is two weeks above ground for all girls, save one. All girls are doing fantastic, except for two. One WAS supposed to be in a seed making venture, but she's a triple leaf mutant. The other is very healthy, but the old 2014 California LightWorks SolarFlare light has her well behind all the others.
Jumped into Earthboxes hard with 6 Jrs and 2 Regulars. Loving how quick Jrs get things done. I’m changing my thoughts on Regulars. I'm thinking of only using them for known large autos or photos. With the floor space they take up, they must hit a higher production mark. Instead of two Regulars and two Jrs in a 4x4. I can run 6 Jrs very comfortably, or 8 packed.
I'm testing a badass HLG DIABLO 650R light. Such even coverage! The plants must love the spectrum. There was a visible marked difference between it and a MarsSP3000 under the same environmental conditions and same dialed PAR figures. I bought HLGs supplemental UV light to polish off the flowers.
January will be the start of my first all photo run. Gonna attempt germing Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) again. No damn idea why I had such a rough time TRYING to germ it. Adam tried to help and sent more seeds. Neither one of us had a clue. The sad thing is that the guy that wanted me to find a "Cat Piss" strain, can't smoke anymore. It seems that canna interferes with the uptake of one of his heart meds. No problem though. I wanna make some templeballs with the first shake hash and squish the rest. That aged templeball should be off the chain with terps!

I should have something interesting for ya to look at later today with the two wee update. Link in sig.

I've had several plant seem to just plain lose their apical dominance, making smaller buddage on the main cola top than well sized laterals... :shrug:who can say why, but all those hormones fizzing away inside the plant in such a mad-cap, interwoven feedback loop, small wonder some interesting things happen!
For all of them to be so late, and suddenly WPM weak is still kinda alarming,...View attachment 1522854-- really makes you wonder WTF is so different this time!

No worries on the choice change, didn't even need to be so "official"- :rofl: --she's well documented, not like she came outta nowhere :rolleyes2: :wiz: LOL
Nice choice BTW, I'da put her in the top 3 alternates too...

Oooo that rich peel-like aroma is the BEST! -- you're killin' me :drool:...can't complain much though, TW and NevLime especially are bringing the limey-ness on hard, just mixed with other aromas... she's like lime Pledge and fuels :thumbsup:
That's gonna be some zippy-trippy shizzle GTG, talking woodshop at 2am making a new drying rack type stuff- :rofl:

:jointman: gotta do what's best Jp, and ya done that IMO :greenthumb:.... I'm still :dammit:about the hedge gone sideways myself, I'm sure you've chew some furniture legs over it by now as well!
The Rots never fucks off for a season, ever... I'm doing the nip & snip on a couple things too now, goddamn night fog this late in the year is crazy-talk usually, but there it is :doh:... I knew Rosa isn't the best against it, but last time I didn't have RotBlock on my side, so it's far less susceptible...
It's critical for when you have to hang in there a little longer sometimes! ......Meantime we keep the "gangrene removal kit" handy :tang:
Hang tough Jp, all of us actually, and fingers crossed for decent finishing weather! :goodluck:

:greenthumb: Oh snap! They chunked and frosted up proper Mud', worth all the grinding! :d5:

:pighug: sounds like some nice family time Mason, that's the Good stuff! ....Did you bomb-out some family tokers with your Goods? :smoking:
Gorgeous pic too.... :zen:

:rofl: saw that comin'! She's definitely more fine-boned than SnowG.... that one has some juicy club-heads on her!

:vibe: wow they're taking that amazingly well! What's your day T's, GH?
I'm a bit surprised that the NL hasn't colored up from that cold...
Plants are looking phat my man, how much longer you think?
@Waira the day time temps are in the 60F=70F range. The Mystery weed is purpling a bit and the Northern Lights bud tips are purpling.
The trichomes are cloudy and my chop eyes are out for sure. The next bad forcast will seal the deal. The smell emitting from the Northern Lights is now overpowering. I have been feeding them seabird guano and Bloombastic in their water three times a day. :biggrin:

:tang:Mystery plant #1 chopped and hanging. This plant got the most direct sun and is showing about 10% amber trichomes
I trim most of the fan leaves off then chop and hang :toke: That leaves 3 Mystery plants and my Northern Lights photo entry :vibe:

Attachments

• mystery plant 1.JPG
    mystery plant 1.JPG
    351.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Mystery plant bud.JPG
    Mystery plant bud.JPG
    365.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Mystery Bud 1.JPG
    Mystery Bud 1.JPG
    362.4 KB · Views: 18
Harvest of Northern Lights photo entry
Now is the time :haha:

Attachments

• Northern lights bud.JPG
    Northern lights bud.JPG
    349.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Hanging.JPG
    Hanging.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Stump.JPG
    Stump.JPG
    411.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_3936.JPG
    100_3936.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 24
@Waira that TW is really nice looking! Nice job! I’m starting the chop today on the DrC and that net could have helped but managed to tie some of it up a bit.
The snowg is going to be my final comp plant I go with and just squeezing these last few sunny days out.

Here’s a few shots of DRCF1FV nice sticky buds and gooey scissor hash. Did loose a few buds to botrytis but a very small percentage. Everything got the Green Grow Flower Shower and hanging for a day or two before i load up the Herbsnow dryers. I’ve learned from past years to phase the harvest and luckily the Reast isn’t quite ready. So we wet trim, wash and hang… move to dryers… and repeat.
this way about the time the first batch is done the next is ready.
65420F6D-A228-48DA-B68A-6B9C03017C6D.jpeg
52710CE0-6FD1-4A1B-989F-481C4C2BDAAA.jpeg
17997FD0-F9D8-40BA-B98B-900BAB8BA276.jpeg

Back