Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Thanks buddy ! Laying low and dry trimming up mine. Taking dry pics this week. :shooty::shooty:

That time of year for sure.. trimmed up Snow G today after a 13 day dry hang. Glad it all done 'cept for the BBgum I still gots going in the garden.

Overall, it was a pre decent year :thumbsup: Enjoy your harvest! :smoking:

Thankz.. not much shrink on the buds.. a nice smoke uplifting and smooth .. puffinz on sum right now :smoking: Far as the aroma.. that sense is not functioning well for me :shrug: Kinda gassy, kinda sweet, with a hint of sour undertone.. complex terpene profile, howz that :rofl:

Snow G has until next week to dry, then chop the Blackberry Gum, which is still going :doh: Rotblock for da win :jump:

These were all a straight organic grow with Gaia Green, EWC, plus me secret gnome sun tea sauce :stir:

There were some beautiful growz n plantz this year, and most folks good harvests. :weed::weed::smokeit::smokeit: :worship:

An Muchacha won't knock you out like Rosa did to ya's :sleeping: a very functional medicine it is :thumbsup:
Lucky you! I got major shrinkage this year on some things, Rosa especially...swear to gawd, the bloody 'shrooming Kebler elves crept into the rack and swiped buds!
hmmm.gif
...I can't believe the meager jar that whole plant filled up- :rofl:
Snow G was a star this year too along with Jean-O's crosses, great showing! T20M is loaded with worthies (saw several new auto criss-crosses at the site), but next year I think I'm gonna run their foundation parent, Sour Stawburied and that awesome olde heirloom Humboldt Afghani...

Rosa I strongly suspect has a healthy dose of linalool in her- :sleeping: It's not immediately a KO, but if you stay sedentary for long she'll tuck you in to stay that way for a spell! Which is all good, since NevLime, TW, CBD Haze and particularly the C99a x Punto Rojo are all pretty uppy :coffee:...
I’m abit confused with who’s who in tent as all tags got washed clean of any writing I’m thinking the tall reddish purple 1 was the panty punch with two other plants being purple I thought they were the Apollo black cherry but I’m thinking they are more likely the Mac n cracks just because of the cookies like structure of the buds make me believe this is the miracle alien cookie traits.
I was thinking similarly, but I have seen some of those red hues on MAC as well... Aroma may be the tell tale in the end!

Here is me final pics for the photos. :greencheck:
:woohoo1: thanks mate, for bundling them like that! ...notable is how nice and cylindrical those buds are, like you dried them in a tube :thumbsup:

harvest.gif
>>>>> OK my friends, looks like it's a wrap for this stage of the Comp! <<<<<
harvest.gif
Everybody is done and in - :yay:...There's plenty of time before Polls are set up, allowing those late trims and pics to get done in a leisurely manner - :smoking:
I'll see about prizes meantime, but I know Jean-O and T20M Adam are in for this already! I still have some unclaimed stuff from last year too, donations from brother Mason (ROC stuff)... other goodies a possibility too!

:woohoo1: thanks mate, for bundling them like that! ...notable is how nice and cylindrical those buds are, like you dried them in a tube :thumbsup:

Hang dry for 12-14 days for da win :smoking: An tanks for da slapz :thumbsup:
An i still gotz a BBgum going outdoorz :doh: It'z being cold n snow showers, so i haven't even looked at it for a couple dayz :rofl:

Lucky you! I got major shrinkage this year on some things, Rosa especially...swear to gawd, the bloody 'shrooming Kebler elves crept into the rack and swiped buds! View attachment 1535992 ...I can't believe the meager jar that whole plant filled up- :rofl:
Snow G was a star this year too along with Jean-O's crosses, great showing! T20M is loaded with worthies (saw several new auto criss-crosses at the site), but next year I think I'm gonna run their foundation parent, Sour Stawburied and that awesome olde heirloom Humboldt Afghani...

Rosa I strongly suspect has a healthy dose of linalool in her- :sleeping: It's not immediately a KO, but if you stay sedentary for long she'll tuck you in to stay that way for a spell! Which is all good, since NevLime, TW, CBD Haze and particularly the C99a x Punto Rojo are all pretty uppy :coffee:...

I was thinking similarly, but I have seen some of those red hues on MAC as well... Aroma may be the tell tale in the end!

View attachment 1535996 >>>>> OK my friends, looks like it's a wrap for this stage of the Comp! <<<<< View attachment 1535996
Everybody is done and in - :yay:...There's plenty of time before Polls are set up, allowing those late trims and pics to get done in a leisurely manner - :smoking:
I'll see about prizes meantime, but I know Jean-O and T20M Adam are in for this already! I still have some unclaimed stuff from last year too, donations from brother Mason (ROC stuff)... other goodies a possibility too!
@Jean-O DRC has been rave reviews from everyone! This one was a total sleeper and on the regrow list. If you can get your hands on some it’s a must.

@SuperSativaSeedClub_John the Afghan NL Tester aka (Northern Dragon Fuel) is some serious flower and added this to the must acquire more list.

@Twenty20 Adam SnowG smokes really nice just needs a little cure for harshness. This is definitely on the regrow. Picked up some Xfactor to see how the auto version is inside and out next year.

@Waira Think I found some photos to run next season.

Last edited:
Hang dry for 12-14 days for da win :smoking: An tanks for da slapz :thumbsup:
An i still gotz a BBgum going outdoorz :doh: It'z being cold n snow showers, so i haven't even looked at it for a couple dayz :rofl:
Wow, you're a meanie! :rofl:
@Jean-O DRC has been rave reviews from everyone! This one was a total sleeper and on the regrow list. If you can get your hands on some it’s a must.

@SuperSativaSeedClub_John the Afghan NL Tester aka (Northern Dragon Fuel) is some serious flower and added this to the must acquire more list.

@Twenty20 Adam SnowG smokes really nice just needs a little cure for harshness. This is definitely on the regrow. Picked up some Xfactor to see how the auto version is inside and out next year.

@Waira Think I found some photos to run next season.
...you gave that away - :rofl: ... though I figure you have some other things in mind? :eyebrows:
I'd love to see you run LBH's Green Poison Haze semi-auto (GP F1FV x auto Haze), which should be even faster than the ChemD/SD/Hz auto from last season.
Looks like the DRC' is smashing it! I'm in to try as well,...:thumbsup:
...yeah, I meant to ask you about that SSSC tester now that some cure is done. What's she like?

well i had to chop the tops today as the rain/dew tarp was collapsing from snow and ice, so i'm done for the summer now :thumbsup: November 9th, no BR, no PM.. Rotblock for the win!! :headbang:
11-9bbg.jpg

@Waira thank you for the reps.

@WildBill thanks pal... I hope some day you'll have the chance to grow some monsters outside. I will watch that.:headbang:

:vibes::drunks::peace:
If that day does come, it will be in a big ol raised bed. I'll ask here when to plant inside, so it will have a running start. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

...you gave that away - :rofl: ... though I figure you have some other things in mind? :eyebrows:
I'd love to see you run LBH's Green Poison Haze semi-auto (GP F1FV x auto Haze), which should be even faster than the ChemD/SD/Hz auto from last season.
Looks like the DRC' is smashing it! I'm in to try as well,...:thumbsup:
...yeah, I meant to ask you about that SSSC tester now that some cure is done. What's she like?
Sssc tester is like smooth gas with a really nice sour-d aftertaste all over your mouth. Really nice head and body effect. The Tester Supreme says one of the best they have had and rank up their at the top with some well known strains.

Back