Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Hey... Naw you didn't miss anything... Sorry... Not to happy with any of them.

The Fire og Kush would be the one. #1 as far as consistency quality bud structure and high along with flavor, yield. It's the most consistent out of all of them.

Skunk hero was most beautiful with all the plants I've ever grown if there was a number one spot for that it would have been that for sure. It's bud structure was pretty good. It's Roma is way off from skunk....like totally the other direction. It's more like a fruity melon type of aroma. I'm not smoking right now but my buddy says it's very good smoke gets him very high. But he gets high pretty easy anyways :baked: so I won't know for a few weeks yet for myself.

The industrial plant we processed that last night. It's got a very nice aroma kind of floral sweet melon. I don't know what the highs like.? Has nobody's tried it yet. I'm assuming it's going to be good though when I grew it inside it was very good. The bud structures are pretty good on some of the lower buds not so much. More leafy but still quite a bit of girth in the bud.

So anyways when I get things processed and get back to smoking again. I'll give you all the report then. it'll probably be around Christmas.

:bump::drunks::cheers::vibes:
That's a bummer you didn't end up with a skunky pheno. Skunk strains are kinda weird how the can be Skunk or fruity not sure how they can express such polar opposite terps like that. More work to be done pheno hunting that F1 for sure. Mellon aroma almost makes me wonder if some of the Legend pollen ended up getting into that mix as it's the only strain I have with Mellon ish terp and I crossed both of them in that breeding run.

Hey... Naw you didn't miss anything... Sorry... Not to happy with any of them.

The Fire og Kush would be the one. #1 as far as consistency quality bud structure and high along with flavor, yield. It's the most consistent out of all of them.

Skunk hero was most beautiful with all the plants I've ever grown if there was a number one spot for that it would have been that for sure. It's bud structure was pretty good. It's Roma is way off from skunk....like totally the other direction. It's more like a fruity melon type of aroma. I'm not smoking right now but my buddy says it's very good smoke gets him very high. But he gets high pretty easy anyways :baked: so I won't know for a few weeks yet for myself.

The industrial plant we processed that last night. It's got a very nice aroma kind of floral sweet melon. I don't know what the highs like.? Has nobody's tried it yet. I'm assuming it's going to be good though when I grew it inside it was very good. The bud structures are pretty good on some of the lower buds not so much. More leafy but still quite a bit of girth in the bud.

So anyways when I get things processed and get back to smoking again. I'll give you all the report then. it'll probably be around Christmas.

:bump::drunks::cheers::vibes:

Well I should probably add something to this as I wake up this morning and think about what I said yesterday night.

So you know I didn't put this plant in the competition the

Super Citrus haze from seedsman

was actually my favorite plant out of this whole grow.
I didn't put it in the comp my bad...:face::chimp:

But it consistently was the best yield next to the Fire OG Kush hands down it was the best yield. Most consistent aroma smell was Citrus lemony lime all day long. Beautiful aroma bud structure straight out of textbooks beautiful bud structure.
I was super happy with this plant I have not partaked of it yet myself :redcard:but others have that I trust better than my one buddy... sorry about that.... LOL but it's got a very good high and it's a sativa type high as they were explaining it to me.
It kept giving... I mean once I started my harvest the two-stage harvest I actually got three harvests out of it. I got the first harvest from the tops which was a beautiful harvest I must say and then I got another harvest about five or six days later that came out pretty good which consisted of about another quarter pound of dry. And then I got the final harvest just before it froze around the end of the first week in November which was awesome. Added another approximately quarter pound of dry. That plant yielded almost 2 pounds of dry ready to smoke happy-go-lucky AAA weed. Couldn't be mad about that plant whatsoever especially not for freebies seeds from seedsman. I'm not saying any of the other plants were bad.

No actually the skunk hero was an awesome plant I'd grow it again in a heartbeat. In fact I have a clone in the basement right now waiting for next year.
It may be skunk hero but I can't label it as that when people want to smell skunk they want to smell skunk. What I have absolutely has no skunk smell whatsoever. And I am craving for skunk. It seems that skunk strain in this world has disappeared. Reminds me of the oak Island treasure Hunt now... Ugh

The Fire OG Kush it's right next to my heart it'll always be in my garden I think.

As far as the rest of the plants go that I grew this year. They all smoke great the deck hole plant headband A and B in the garden we're great plants the mg25 was a great plant again though growing them outside they were way different than growing inside. Bud structures were totally off the mg 25 was a powder mildew magnet. I have one clone of that to run again sometime. Because we can't get that one ever again it's been discontinued so if I don't keep it alive it'll die out.

I don't have photos yet cuz we've not finished trimmed yet. Just D boning the stems yet I have many bags of buds. Start finish trimming... Soon. I still have two small plants to process yet that are hanging still and then we go into finish processing...

Takes A Lot of BEERS :cheers::drunks:to get through this and a lot of nights when there's only two of us and my brother only shows up at 11:30 at night after work... Ugh .

So I'll get some bud pics of some finished product here in the next couple weeks or so.

:peace: :bump: :baked: :vibes::drunks::cheers:

That's a bummer you didn't end up with a skunky pheno. Skunk strains are kinda weird how the can be Skunk or fruity not sure how they can express such polar opposite terps like that. More work to be done pheno hunting that F1 for sure. Mellon aroma almost makes me wonder if some of the Legend pollen ended up getting into that mix as it's the only strain I have with Mellon ish terp and I crossed both of them in that breeding run.

Thanks Jeano I'm sure it's not your fault you know if you don't grow the plants consistently you aren't going to know the the aromas and flavors.. either you have to have you know many grows to lock something like that down. When you find a stable one let me know comes out smelling like skunk consistently I want that one. I want it bad.

This generation over the last 10-15 years I guess, have moved away from the stinky smelly skunk aromas that I want, for these fufu fruity floral smells that are fine for somebody who wants them. but I don't...

I want the stuff that stinks and smells like the south end of a northbound skunk.:gassy1::woody:

:bump:

:toke: Hey gang, sorry for the delays, beat me with a fish if you like!
1670213572761.png
:rofl:
...been a bit swervey the last week or so....
Looking at the final roll call, I'm surprised that there are fewer finishers than usual :shrug:...actually, fewer entries as well truth be told...:rolleyes2:
Our good man @arty zan is MIA, making be even more concerned - :eek1: hmmmmm....

I'll have the Polls up this week I hope, just these last couple details,... Thanks for being patient! :baked:

** Last call for @Mudballs ** --- mate, if you want in the polls, drop you choice pics off here please! You hung tight in the grow and Comp', so one last step and you're done - :thumbsup:
Sorry everyone this one slipped the thread
Here is where I got to
:smoking: Thanks Mini', is it Blue Moby auto you want or 'Banana? The former I'm figuring but please confirm...

live and dry pics of SSSC Strawberry cookies photo named Gloria.
She looks and sounds delish' man! Just to be sure, you want the whole plant pic for the live shot or is there a live bud pic you prefer?
Well I should probably add something to this as I wake up this morning and think about what I said yesterday night.

So you know I didn't put this plant in the competition the

Super Citrus haze from seedsman

was actually my favorite plant out of this whole grow.
Sorry for the lag brother...
GTG, I think everybody will be fine with you going with this SCHz! She was documented the whole way, so see if you can find live and dry pics to submit... Or one of the others, Skunk Hero perhaps? She was a beauty, all I need is a dry bud shot (just snag a fat bud and skin her up) and you pick a live bud shot already here...
We want you in the Polls man, won't be the same without you- :vibe:C'mon dewd! :rofl:

>>> oh snap! Gotta put my pics in too... Remember folks, I'm just joining the Polls for fun, I waive all prizes if any! :jointman: <<<

....Think it'll be TrainWreck (T20M)
tw comp2a.jpg
tw4 compa.jpg

Last edited:
Skunk hero was most beautiful with all the plants I've ever grown if there was a number one spot for that it would have been that for sure. It's bud structure was pretty good. It's Roma is way off from skunk....like totally the other direction. It's more like a fruity melon type of aroma. I'm not smoking right now but my buddy says it's very good smoke gets him very high.
From what I can tell by my experience, "Skunk's" aroma road forks two ways: sweet/fruity, or stanky pungent skunky-citrusy-cat pee... Sweet Green Poison is a Skunk derived cross; Female's Skunk Special pheno's go either super candy fruity (which I got) or more true skunky-cat pee...
At another forum I saw a bunch of old schoolers chatting about that true "Road Kill Skunk"... what exactly it is; who's holding reliable genetics and pheno's, other crosses that express similar true skunky smells...
It's not that easy of a find apparently, and nothing is 100% skunk pheno certain according to what I read... Claim after claim, lots of hits and misses is the net result I gathered from that thread.
Skunk(#1?) itself is anything but a locked-in cultivar, even as a true foundation cultivar like Haze and NL, etc.,...

I'm with you though GTG, I'm dyin' for that distinct WTF stanky through-3-baggies skunk stank! In my life I've had maybe 3-4 bags that were like this, dating clear back to high school (nearly got me busted!). Who knows what they really were...
Exactly! And the more muddied the genetics are, the harder it is to isolate...

:toke: Hey gang, sorry for the delays, beat me with a fish if you like! View attachment 1543908 :rofl:
Looking at the final roll call, I'm surprised that there are fewer finishers than usual :shrug:...actually, fewer entries as well truth be told...:rolleyes2:
Our good man @arty zan is MIA, making be even more concerned - :eek1: hmmmmm....

I'll have the Polls up this week I hope, just these last couple details,... Thanks for being patient! :baked:

** Last call for @Mudballs ** --- mate, if you want in the polls, drop you choice pics off here please! You hung tight in the grow and Comp', so one last step and you're done - :thumbsup:

:smoking: Thanks Mini', is it Blue Moby auto you want or 'Banana? The former I'm figuring but please confirm...

She looks and sounds delish' man! Just to be sure, you want the whole plant pic for the live shot or is there a live bud pic you prefer?

GTG, I think everybody will be fine with you going with this SCHz! She was documented the whole way, so see if you can find live and dry pics to submit... Or one of the others, Skunk Hero perhaps? She was a beauty, all I need is a dry bud shot (just snag a fat bud and skin her up) and you pick a live bud shot already here...
We want you in the Polls man, won't be the same without you- :vibe:C'mon dewd! :rofl:

>>> oh snap! Gotta put my pics in too... Remember folks, I'm just joining the Polls for fun, I waive all prizes if any! :jointman: <<<

View attachment 1543917View attachment 1543915
i did, that's this post
im just usually not a flamboyant guy and use thumbnails instead of big pics.

:toke: Hey gang, sorry for the delays, beat me with a fish if you like! View attachment 1543908 :rofl:

View attachment 1543917View attachment 1543915
@Waira , whole plant pic is all I have for live on the SSSC strawberry cookies comp plant. Forgot this was judged on best pic… oh well.

Back