Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

....it's hard to say no despite the glut in the fridge! :crying:
Adam T20M is sorted for donations, but still waiting on Multiverse and Beaver...
I have some T20M extra's, and unclaimed RocBud odds and ends that Mason generously donated last year - :thumbsup:... a couple are mystery packs, auto and photo I think, so they would seem to be a good "gamble" on quality!

Adam T20M is sorted for donations, but still waiting on Multiverse and Beaver...
I have some T20M extra's, and unclaimed RocBud odds and ends that Mason generously donated last year - :thumbsup:... a couple are mystery packs, auto and photo I think, so they would seem to be a good "gamble" on quality!

i'm jus hopin there'll be some decent PHOTO beanz in there sumwhere....HINT! :rolleyes2: :biggrin: ppp

Well i won't turn any down butz there is no pressure either to get some prizes together .. still haven't fired up the tent yet this winter :rofl:

:crying: sorry guys, pay no attention... just me tinking with the threamark option to help Jean-O out at his G&S thread!

Still waiting on replies about prize seeds, looks like I need to do some bumping.... :doh:
I got lost in all that I had going on but Im still down to donate prize beans!

i'm jus hopin there'll be some decent PHOTO beanz in there sumwhere....HINT! :rolleyes2: :biggrin: ppp
Let me look in a bit here 420', and see what's there,...RocBud mystery photo; is what you're angling for I gather? :smoking:

Well i won't turn any down butz there is no pressure either to get some prizes together .. still haven't fired up the tent yet this winter :rofl:
:rofl: ...best get busy coz you're taking the fat part of this pot!
Adam has some R&D stuff to try....
Don't forget Jean-O too!

I got lost in all that I had going on but Im still down to donate prize beans!
Thanks Jean, I'll get with you in our PM for details and pack counts

>>> guys, it may be that the whole pot will not be available at one time, pending the other's responses... And we know stuff will be getting released down the road too, so some waiting may pay off :eyebrows:....

Let me look in a bit here 420', and see what's there,...RocBud mystery photo; is what you're angling for I gather? :smoking:

meh, it don't really matter who the breeder is, but if at all possible, i would prefer photoz, cuz that'z pretty much all i grow now, so....:shrug: jus sayin ;) ppp

meh, it don't really matter who the breeder is, but if at all possible, i would prefer photoz, cuz that'z pretty much all i grow now, so....:shrug: jus sayin ;) ppp
I got photo fems lines ive been working and some f1 regs I made this summer. I only have 6 cultivars on my website and I'm about to release a few more as testing is wrapping up n things seem to be working out with them. I have quite a few photo fems that need to go through testing before I release them if ur into checking out new things, get ahold of me through pm maybe I have something that might interest ya.

Back