Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I know Twenty20 got rep’d in this comp…. Sorry they’re not up for prizes :shooty:

Pretty sure Waira is in touch with Adam on this from what he said earlier. :thumbsup:

And yep, I wouldn't mind giving Jean-O's RBF a try outdoors next summer..

@MasonJarOG T20M is in for prizes, has been all along! Pardon if that wasn't clear,.... :baked:

@Jean-O @mason @420Forever @Kyote -- guys, I'll get a prize PM started here shortly... But briefly we have T20M, Jean and Beaver (will be delayed) for prizes. I'll nudge Multiverse/Derek one last time...:doh:

@MasonJarOG T20M is in for prizes, has been all along! Pardon if that wasn't clear,.... :baked:

@Jean-O @mason @420Forever @Kyote -- guys, I'll get a prize PM started here shortly... But briefly we have T20M, Jean and Beaver (will be delayed) for prizes. I'll nudge Multiverse/Derek one last time...:doh:
B656AF73-AC9C-44A3-BEC4-DE18077A12FB.png

Hurray

Typically I just Unstick it, keep it here otherwise...

Getting close to the start of the 2023 OD battle! I got my 4 big outdoor photos vegging already! It's time to grow some trees!

Getting close to the start of the 2023 OD battle! I got my 4 big outdoor photos vegging already! It's time to grow some trees!
When it becomes legal here, I'll have some big raised beds set up and in great sun.
It'll make that Asian Haze look like a desktop Christmas tree! :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

:yoinks: I know!! ...4/20 right around the corner already :coffee:
About time man, what with all these other wee shrubs you've grown,....:rolleyes2::rofl:
Whatcha got going bro?

I have my choices more or less set, just waiting waiting waiting... I'm starting a new job too, so there's an x-factor in that concerning free time and such. With some luck I'll get on a later shift, leaving mornings free to get busy - :woohoo1:
- Asian Haze (LBH semi-auto)
- Grenadine (cross? She's a mystery knock-up)
- Rosa-Spice (T20M Adam made this with Rosa from last year)
- Humboldt Afghani heirloom (T20M)
- Smell of Success or Sour Strawburied (want strawberry stank this year; chatting with Adam about which)
- Miss K' (private breeder, at the semi-auto stage F1)
- Ultra Early Love (fast pheno of Love Potion, very lemony!)

Rosa Spice and Miss K are locked in as gotta run...
Grenadine is a dice roll, happy accident made... should be fem, but only 1-2 seeds so a back up choice is TBD... probably Collins Ave, maybe Burmese Pure, or half a dozen others I can't decide yet -:rofl:
I think I have the whole buzz spectrum covered though...

Back