Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I didn't get the memo. :shrug: What does G & S mean?
:pighug: Hey brudda, are you healing up well? Sounds like it! :thumbsup:

..Grow&Show is the term we use here for any product/genetics that were offered gratis in return for showing the grow here, usually in a communal thread. It's a great way to showcase a product/genetics, and good for growers to see multiple examples of said goods!
"Battles" are done and gone, the G&S gig is the standard MO nowadays.
This Comp is unique in it's lack of restrictions, just can't run the same horse (plant) in multiple races (contest/comps)
@Waira im a little bit slow on the startup here but I'm looking to get something germinated at the weekend as I've got a tent full of photos so I couldn't start seedlings in there but a new 2x2 tent will be getting put up soon to start them off
No rush at all mate, remember there's no start dates in this casual Comp'!
Hell, I'm behind sched' myself :doh:... weather is cooler than usual, but the tent goes up tomorrow so I can rig it up at least and try some insulation tricks... recall my 4x2 has to go outside in a courtyard...

Speaking of which @Kyote that Rainbird unit, is it the ITC 308 model you have?
1651812324762.png

I assume you have it set up for heat only, "Cooling" plug isn't used?
We'll the weather screwed the pooch for my autoflowers so I will probably restart the same ones next month. (note to self: no autoflowers outside till June next year) They are very stunted at this point and not worthy of the time or energy.
That sucks Mason! It is early to try them up at your Lat' though... I'd say warmth is one of the most important factors for good performance with auto's... It's why I'm getting this Rainbird controller for the tent; the little space heater I have has a lousy thermostat, way too un-sensitive to keep T's in a proper range!
Chilled my 1st round girls last year and got some runtiness in them...

Speaking of which @Kyote that Rainbird unit, is it the ITC 308 model you have?
1651812324762.png

I assume you have it set up for heat only, "Cooling" plug isn't used?

I have Inkbird Humidity Controller IHC200 Humidistat Mushroom Greenhouse Grow Tent Hygrometer Double Outlet Humidifier Dehumidifier. No problem with heat here 9 months out of the year. Speaking of that, it didn't get to 50f here today .. cold rainy spring. I won't be starting anything for a while either. And at this point, I have no idea what i'm running yet :rofl:

Since the first afn comp outdoor I was blessed to be able to take part in this competition but a couple years ago oregon changed the rules an made it so a landowner could choose if cannabis was grown on property I had to go under ground since I do own my trailer an the smell of cannabis is not illegal I've gone under ground. I got a skylight that get great sun but the irregular hours no photo could handle so only options are AUTO!! I sprouted quite a few seeds but need 3 my seeds are old an some don't even exist in more but I'm expecting something to pop lol got one Goin since yesterday a gorrilla cookies auto seedstockers.

Good to see you back my friend @dankstyle J
Thanks very much friend, I've been around just doing indoor no autos tho cuz I only run my big room for 12hrs an at night to keep it stealth .my veg cab is small an poorly suited with the viperspectra to flower anything, works great to veg a plant tho .

Back