Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

So, the OD seeds I’ve been waiting for have not shown. They were photos… sooooo if they aren’t here by Monday afternoon I’ll be germinating 2 Seedsman Cali orange and 1 HSO Passionfruit punch… I only have 2 of those left and wanted to keep them for seedmaking but grow season calls! I have three at 3 weeks old but no germ pics so can’t be candidates. I’ll be updating Monday afternoon, unless they all show up tomorrow.

ok.....well.....i don't feel like goin back thru to find it, soooo -> we'll jus say i got stoned, missed it & call it good :rofl: :smoking: ppp
:pass: what we talkin about? :pass:Huh? :pass:What day is it? :pass:All good I get a little Baked! Maybe I got high and thought I entered LOL! I actually just tripped on my shoelace and found myself here and thought this looks like good ppl.....:rofl:

@Waira Here are my entries at least 3 of these should be going outdoor once there more established so I have 3 moby dick autos and 3 Dutch passion secret name so the plant with no name View attachment 1458349View attachment 1458350
:woohoo1: Right on mate, great to see you toss yer hat in this year! ...Bryon/Phyter (it's now going by the original non-commercial name RotBlock) says he's ironing out some website stuff but should be ready for bizz very soon... Chat with him!
Is the mystery girl an auto? I assume so...

I got all of my photo girls in the ground this past weekend. Still getting down pretty cold at night but these girls are still rocking pretty hard. Hopefully I will get my first layer of trellis netting up soon so I can try to stay a step ahead of the girls like last year.
:d5:
yeeeaahhh boiiii! ...Off to another dragster start Jean, and they look happy and robust as they come -
:coffee:

Good on the CBD cross, I need to figure out what and where I'll try to run one myself. I do have an custom auto by Stickman, CBD Haze XXL and he also sent me that Suver and Hawaiian Haze from Oregon CBD... Suver is a triploid, infertile so very trick genetic tweak on her to avoid any seeds.
He also sent a juicy cross of Aunt of Farouk (landrace Paki)x Sensi Star x CBD Hz XXL, which most likely will have some CBD to it. AoF does naturally, and the auto is a 1:1 type... Suver and HI Hz are pure CBD's I believe...

I'm stoked to see your "FV"s in the mix! Are you running Legend stanker at all OD's this year? I'm still grinding on that last spot, I cannot decide between yours and another equally enticing FV to try-
:doh:
.... likely it'll be down to the wire on that call!

>>> Well I finally got the auto tent up today :woohoo:... lights rigged, but need to wait on the Rainbird unit for the heater...
That HLG Diablo just fired up to see what it's like = :jawdrop:*clank* -- holy crappola, that thing is a damn weapons-grade blaster! Outright blows the FTG Infinity QB off the track, just stunning what that extra 60w vs. the FTG is making... thank gawds it has a dimmer, it's pretty much mandatory in the short height tent (5')

:woohoo1: Right on mate, great to see you toss yer hat in this year! ...Bryon/Phyter (it's now going by the original non-commercial name RotBlock) says he's ironing out some website stuff but should be ready for bizz very soon... Chat with him!
Is the mystery girl an auto? I assume so...

:d5:
yeeeaahhh boiiii! ...Off to another dragster start Jean, and they look happy and robust as they come -
:coffee:

Good on the CBD cross, I need to figure out what and where I'll try to run one myself. I do have an custom auto by Stickman, CBD Haze XXL and he also sent me that Suver and Hawaiian Haze from Oregon CBD... Suver is a triploid, infertile so very trick genetic tweak on her to avoid any seeds.
He also sent a juicy cross of Aunt of Farouk (landrace Paki)x Sensi Star x CBD Hz XXL, which most likely will have some CBD to it. AoF does naturally, and the auto is a 1:1 type... Suver and HI Hz are pure CBD's I believe...

I'm stoked to see your "FV"s in the mix! Are you running Legend stanker at all OD's this year? I'm still grinding on that last spot, I cannot decide between yours and another equally enticing FV to try-
:doh:
.... likely it'll be down to the wire on that call!

>>> Well I finally got the auto tent up today :woohoo:... lights rigged, but need to wait on the Rainbird unit for the heater...
That HLG Diablo just fired up to see what it's like = :jawdrop:*clank* -- holy crappola, that thing is a damn weapons-grade blaster! Outright blows the FTG Infinity QB off the track, just stunning what that extra 60w vs. the FTG is making... thank gawds it has a dimmer, it's pretty much mandatory in the short height tent (5')
Mystery girl is an auto and any plants that's going outside will always be autos with the uk timeframe also I may still pop a couple of fastbuds out as soon as I receive them

Jack47 is no longer in the comp. Just was too stunted from the cold. When I start my autos I’ll just fill that bag with and auto and run three autos.
Well shit, that's a bummer! I was looking forward to seeing a grow of her... She doesn't look hopeless to me... :smoking:
Go ahead and pick another if you like, this early in the game it's fine by me.....

Well shit, that's a bummer! I was looking forward to seeing a grow of her... She doesn't look hopeless to me... :smoking:
Go ahead and pick another if you like, this early in the game it's fine by me.....
That plant hadn’t changed in 3weeks. With all the rain we had when I pulled it the root mass hadn’t changed and there was dynomyco used at transplant. Farewell I need vigorous growth.

5/17 Jean; entry of auto's
@Waira here are my 3 official entry pics for the Auto's.
First up is Spoonicorn Auto from Tony Greenhand GreenHand Genetics
20220517_175004.jpg

Next up is Lecter Auto from @Sawney_bean showing some outdoor love for a fellow AFN Breeder he has some pretty amazing goodies on the other side of the world :pass: Thanks Bud!
20220517_175113.jpg

And Finally Choclate Skunk Auto from @Sawney_bean I've been looking forward to growing this strain out ever since I got these beans almost a year ago!
20220517_175210.jpg

Update on the photo girls
Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD
20220517_174211.jpg

Jean-O's Genetics Detroit Rock City F1 FV
20220517_174224.jpg

Jean-O's Genetics Skunk Hero 22 F1
20220517_174236.jpg

All of the photoperiod girls are banging! I need to hurry up and get the trellis netting up cause these plants are running hard already.....

Back