Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

All of the photoperiod girls are banging! I need to hurry up and get the trellis netting up cause these plants are running hard already.....
:coffee: hells yeah, they are filling in really nicely Jean!
I have baby’s ready to go outside am I to late to join this @Waira
All good mate, Welcome to the Comp! :d5:
Since it's you maiden run here, have you looked over the first post yet? Details are there...
Very enticing culitvar you're running - :thumbsup:
Entry pic of my photoperiod entry(s). SSSC Strawberry cookies FV.
Jp, alrightalrighalriiiight! :woohoo1:--oh man, I looked hard at that one this year, I'm really craving summn strawberry... But the photo dance card is booked, not as many run this year either, alas.... I am up to my nipp's in fine genetics; it's super frustrating to have such restrictions this year, but that's how the shizzle sizzles- :rolleyes2:
I do have one of Jean-O's Strawberry Kush auto's started though, so some consolation there!
First auto up! :cooldance: Now just need temps to at least get into the 60's here :rofl: In a 7 gallon bag of Gaia Green organic soil.
Shweeeeeeet..... :jointman:
Some of us are just getting started, and some haven't started yet, so party on! :smoking:
Tell me about it-:dammit: 2+ weeks off sched on auto's is killin' me... But I have my first ones sowed now, just 3 coz I'll need room later for the photo's to get launched- :woohoo:

All good mate, Welcome to the Comp! :d5:
Since it's you maiden run here, have you looked over the first post yet? Details are there...
Very enticing culitvar you're running - :thumbsup:
Thank you I did look at first post but will go have a good look I do have auto baby’s but I don’t know which is which so no good putting them here.

Thank you I did look at first post but will go have a good look I do have auto baby’s but I don’t know which is which so no good putting them here.
You going to run any photos or just autos?

You going to run any photos or just autos?
No I’m running Apollo Black Cherry photosensitive fem from seedstockers outdoors for this and I’m trying there new Mac & Crack and Panty Punch but they both sativas so those 2 will be staying iin the tent. I will do a separate journal on those :pass:won’t be like your big oak trees but I might get an acorn or 2:smokeit:

What autos made the lineup this year?
Round 1 will be Jack Summer Love (private breeder; JH x Love Potion auto), Jean's Strawberry Kush, and Orange Bbgum (Twisted Tree)...
Second round will be Citrus Noir x S99v6 (AF Portal/Stone), and from there it'll be TBD... likely a Sweet of some kind (Ice Cool or Crystal Candy), maybe an old Magic auto', or T20M's Ogre Berry.... In the mix and of uncertain outcome is Punto Rojo x C99a F3, reg's, and iffy to auto so that will be the slippery one to figure out! ...gonna be a bit of a scramble for sure!

Round 1 will be Jack Summer Love (private breeder; JH x Love Potion auto), Jean's Strawberry Kush, and Orange Bbgum (Twisted Tree)...
Second round will be Citrus Noir x S99v6 (AF Portal/Stone), and from there it'll be TBD... likely a Sweet of some kind (Ice Cool or Crystal Candy), maybe an old Magic auto', or T20M's Ogre Berry.... In the mix and of uncertain outcome is Punto Rojo x C99a F3, reg's, and iffy to auto so that will be the slippery one to figure out! ...gonna be a bit of a scramble for sure!
Hi wiara
Good to see the out door season is kicking in!
Citrus Noir x S99v6 is a nice strain.
Good luck to all those entering!
I hope you are well brother and loving life :bighug:

@MasonJarOG Photoperiod Update - day 61 and still hanging hail and all.
Detroit Rock City F1FV by -O
F73CEA0E-BD8B-45B9-A504-76489650B2A7.jpeg

SnowG by @Twenty20 Adam
901464A4-FB1D-4CD5-8DF2-97687A48F6EE.jpeg

Is anyone direct planting outside/greenhouse? My plan all along has been to direct seed but I can see nightly temps will still be well into the 40’s here (moved 4hrs north last fall so first season here). Supplemental heat might be needed at night initially right? My basement grow that hit 50 showed issues so I can’t imagine this would be different? Also out of 6 plants considering starting 2 now 10-13 days before transplant and direct seed the others. Any thoughts appreciated :pass:

Back