Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I got all of my photo girls in the ground this past weekend. Still getting down pretty cold at night but these girls are still rocking pretty hard. Hopefully I will get my first layer of trellis netting up soon so I can try to stay a step ahead of the girls like last year.
Skunk Hero 22 F1
20220508_171357.jpg

SS Chem Beyond Diesel CBD already filling out its cage pretty much Im hoping this has good Ice Water hash extraction so I can squish a bunch of rosin for edibles and topicals this year!
20220508_171414.jpg

Detroit Rock City F1 Fv

20220508_171405.jpg

I still have to get my auto seedlings in the greenhouse transplanted and get my official entry pics in
@Waira Update on the photo battle girls they have hit the ground running !

I got all of my photo girls in the ground this past weekend. Still getting down pretty cold at night but these girls are still rocking pretty hard. Hopefully I will get my first layer of trellis netting up soon so I can try to stay a step ahead of the girls like last year.
Skunk Hero 22 F1
View attachment 1456931
SS Chem Beyond Diesel CBD already filling out its cage pretty much Im hoping this has good Ice Water hash extraction so I can squish a bunch of rosin for edibles and topicals this year!
View attachment 1456932
Detroit Rock City F1 Fv

View attachment 1456945
I still have to get my auto seedlings in the greenhouse transplanted and get my official entry pics in
@Waira Update on the photo battle girls they have hit the ground running !

if theze are entriez, don't forget ur code cardz....jus sayin ;) ppp

Not much sun in oregon in fact it's been called second winter rain and clouds is pretty much what I've had for weather.The skylight autos are still going got 2 more up some really old ak autos popped. So 1 gorrilla cookies an 2 ak autos .

Late night cutting windows down to size to fit my reclaimed window greenhouse. I suited up as though they were covered in lead paint FYI and will encapsulate once all are installed, as they are from my 1910 house so you know some bastard painted them with lead. That feeling when you could have just stapled plastic over the wood frame and had it be safer:shrug: but it’s hipster chic:haha: and I’ve always wanted one. 8 more windows and some odd shapes, 10 tubes of silicone and coat after coat of paint and we should be good to go. Seriously though is it stupid to put 6x auto plants in a 4x8 directly planted? Soil is suitable for crop cultivation and is 60” until an obstruction, water table definitely accessible for the plant
D0B98E76-3E38-41CE-8441-79291CA8B756.jpeg

Late night cutting windows down to size to fit my reclaimed window greenhouse. I suited up as though they were covered in lead paint FYI and will encapsulate once all are installed, as they are from my 1910 house so you know some bastard painted them with lead. That feeling when you could have just stapled plastic over the wood frame and had it be safer:shrug: but it’s hipster chic:haha: and I’ve always wanted one. 8 more windows and some odd shapes, 10 tubes of silicone and coat after coat of paint and we should be good to go. Seriously though is it stupid to put 6x auto plants in a 4x8 directly planted? Soil is suitable for crop cultivation and is 60” until an obstruction, water table definitely accessible for the plant
View attachment 1458144

Awesome.. good on ya! :thumbsup:

Don't know if you have experience with greenhouse growing :shrug:
Greenhouses can get blistering hot.. mine got up to 118F last summer with two fans, doors open and two roof vents. :fire: So lots of ventilation and air circulation is good to have in there.

For autos, i still use 7 gallon bags outdoors. That way i can move them around a bit if need be. I can leave bagged plants outside, or if there is going to be some bad weather, move em under cover. :windy:

6 sounds like a good number for that space. :thumbsup:

Will be looking for your updates! :smoking::pass:

5/13 Entry; Tom
@Waira Here are my entries at least 3 of these should be going outdoor once there more established so I have 3 moby dick autos and 3 Dutch passion secret name so the plant with no name
20220513_164326.jpg
20220513_164318.jpg

Back