Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

That time already :cooldance: Northern lights photo in the cup

Attachments

• 100_3255.JPG
    100_3255.JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 13
@Waira here are my 3 photoperiod official entry pics
First up is one of my crosses from last years OD grow.
Detroit Rock City F1 FV this cultivar is the result from last years Ethos Big Detroit Energy x The Duke auto
View attachment 1453118
Next up is another one of my projects called Skunk Hero 22 F1 ( Skunk Butter from GreenWolf Genetics out of Michigan x Speed Racer F1 which is Ethos Lilac Diesel photo x VooDoo Auto )
View attachment 1453119
Then for my last photoperiod spot I chose Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD which from what I have read about the strain it sounds amazing and I am looking forward to having some top quality CBD flower around the house again since I didn't end up running any high CBD strains last year.
View attachment 1453120
I will hopefully have the auto selections here in the next week or so to take pics and get the official entry photos in. I can't wait to get these girls planted in the ground so they can take off and do their thing!
Interesting selections. Since I'll be growing photos also, I need to explore the much bigger selections with high CBD. I'll be watching that last girl closely.

Well looky here!!!!
Get your Phyter!
:d5: Way to sniff that out Billy! Under the old name no less... How did you find it so fast?
I did nudge @Phyter Bryon, but it is super busy season for him now... As promised, a new site and product sizes = :woohoo1: ... which we need to remind him that the actual quantity isn't shown
hmmm.gif
@Waira here are my 3 photoperiod official entry pics
:headbang: -- Hit the ground rolling Jean! ...Those girls look fab' and ready to rock,... and the FV crosses I'm very keen on seeing run and done!
I still want to run Lilac D', maybe next year... The FV's are going to bag it hard though :hump:, those are some fine matches you made. How I wish I could run more girls this year, 1-2 of these would be a shoo-in (Legend stanker too!)... Alas, work is getting in the way of my joy- :doh: :rofl:

You have been a busy boy this Winter, ay? :condom::pimp::condom:

Are seeds for diary entrys welcome @Waira

any plant(z) entered into this comp cannot be in any other comp/g&s/test grow/etc at the same time :nono: otherwize, u can basically enter whatever ya want here ;) ppp

any plant(z) entered into this comp cannot be in any other comp/g&s/test grow/etc at the same time :nono: otherwize, u can basically enter whatever ya want here ;) ppp
G&S is OK, so are test grows my man, just no plants already in some other contest/Competition.For example: if somebody has an outdoor plant in, say, a 1gal Contest grow, that same one can't be entered into this Comp'.... Idea being no potential multi-winning plant in more than one official Competition or contest.... G&S and testing aren't under this category - :smoking:

It's moot now anyway with TRaeb, as per the RP I posted...

Ty for the rep @Waira I always have a blast growing outdoors and watching others have fun too is :woohoo:
:d5: ... glad to see you back mate! How was the smoke on those olde school genetics last year? I STILL haven't run a NL yet, even have a couple versions,... tsk tsk! They keep getting bumped by the new kids on the block! :rolleyes2:
I'll play along with one of my 'pouch' ladies. With a bit of luck my greenhouse will be open for business this weekend :thumbsup:
Sounds good Bob! If you're running auto's, be aware of the rules on how long it stays in a tent... "the majority of the plants life needs to be outside, but tent starts are OK"...

Last edited:
G&S is OK, so are test grows my man, just no plants already in some other contest/Competition.For example: if somebody has an outdoor plant in, say, a 1gal Contest grow, that same one can't be entered into this Comp'.... Idea being no potential multi-winner plant across one than one official Competition or contest.... G&S and testing aren't under this category - :smoking:

ok, and :thanks: for confuzzlin the fuck outa me, now more than ever...ur a pal :pighug: ppp

Back