Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Honestly though we're you stopping by my house every night n turning on my lights during the dark period :rofl:. Sorry if that reads that bad I honestly didn't think anything about it other than mother nature was being weird. I'm glad you take pride in your work and addressed the situation I am sure Avenue of the Giants is a great strain and like I said I still have a bean left I do plan on growing eventually and I have a MMXX going outdoor this year so none of that detoured me from your genetics. Thanks again for the work you are putting in and my apologies if that post sounded like I was bashing your gear.
It's all good I had a long day yesterday and was a little sideswiped by that comment as I had never heard a thing about it. For future reference it's always best etiquette to reach out to the breeder when you have any issue at all with their cultivars. Most breeders that care want to know every issue good or bad. We actually have a spreadsheet that tracks every complaint and issue that is submitted to us so we can collect the data. Although you have every right in the world to make a public complaint, it's the respectful course of action to reach out to the breeder first so we can hear it first hand. My general thought is that if it's not worth bringing up to the breeder themselves then why is it worth posting publicly.

It's all good I had a long day yesterday and was a little sideswiped by that comment as I had never heard a thing about it. For future reference it's always best etiquette to reach out to the breeder when you have any issue at all with their cultivars. Most breeders that care want to know every issue good or bad. We actually have a spreadsheet that tracks every complaint and issue that is submitted to us so we can collect the data. Although you have every right in the world to make a public complaint, it's the respectful course of action to reach out to the breeder first so we can hear it first hand. My general thought is that if it's not worth bringing up to the breeder themselves then why is it worth posting publicly.
:rofl:

@Waira interesting line up and like the variety you always bring to the party.
Yeah, a private breeder at another forum is an insane seed machine! NevLime was made from a short, faster sweet aroma Nev' Haze and a Lime 1 papa (Mean Gene's work, Freeborne Selections)... He repro's high-end genetics like Eye Candy, Emergen-C, Gary Payton, Collins Ave, etc. which is great for us "serf's" who won't cough up the big $$ for such genetics! :rofl: ...plus I get to see them grown by several peep's, so I can see how juicy they really are... He also battles mold promoting conditions, that's what I got onto him for initially, to get interesting PROVEN resistant cultivars- :thumbsup:
... makes me wish T20M got here sooner in my life,.. They are not more than 4-5 hours away from me!
The clone is actually the parent mother to Emergen-C, a buddy in AK grows it na dsourced it from a NorCal grower who too it to F4 in the similar climate... I got samples of the OPP, and it's better than the Em-C I think! Interesting, enticing citrusy-floral/rose aroma, potent and great any time smoke, save before bed...too zippy for that!

Yeah, a private breeder at another forum is an insane seed machine! NevLime was made from a short, faster sweet aroma Nev' Haze and a Lime 1 papa (Mean Gene's work, Freeborne Selections)... He repro's high-end genetics like Eye Candy, Emergen-C, Gary Payton, Collins Ave, etc. which is great for us "serf's" who won't cough up the big $$ for such genetics! :rofl: ...plus I get to see them grown by several peep's, so I can see how juicy they really are... He also battles mold promoting conditions, that's what I got onto him for initially, to get interesting PROVEN resistant cultivars- :thumbsup:
... makes me wish T20M got here sooner in my life,.. They are not more than 4-5 hours away from me!
The clone is actually the parent mother to Emergen-C, a buddy in AK grows it na dsourced it from a NorCal grower who too it to F4 in the similar climate... I got samples of the OPP, and it's better than the Em-C I think! Interesting, enticing citrusy-floral/rose aroma, potent and great any time smoke, save before bed...too zippy for that!
It's definitely all about the selection and shear quantity of candidates. We're super excited this year to finally move our hunting grounds up from a several thousand sf patch in Mendo to a massive farm in Oklahoma. We've secured a place to run (8) 200 plant phenohunts in a field setting. We'll be running our top choices for early ripening, field worthy cultivars in the grueling Midwest weather. Obviously we're hunting for resistance to mold and pests but also on the hunt for hash producers and super early ripening phenos. Hopefully it turns out fruitful... def excited to give the AFN folks first dibs at giving the seeds a shot after they make it into production.

@Waira interesting strains it’s going to be a fun grow to watch this year.

@Twenty20 Adam I’m definitely going to put this Muchacha and SnowG through the test here in the PDX area. The root mass at transplant has been off the charts with dynomyco and Bigfoot myco in the mix. How does the snowg take to super cropping?

@Waira interesting strains it’s going to be a fun grow to watch this year.

@Twenty20 Adam I’m definitely going to put this Muchacha and SnowG through the test here in the PDX area. The root mass at transplant has been off the charts with dynomyco and Bigfoot myco in the mix. How does the snowg take to super cropping?
You talking about the Snow-G photoperiod correct? If so it's an aggressive beast that loves super cropping!

Happy for every grower participating and we love outdoor growing too, all our plants get big in the wild, maybe we should call an extra price out for this one here?:yeah: this year we do a live introduction of outdoor guerilla growing at social media for those who want to learn more about growing in nature!:smokeit:please tag when updating with SSSC plants:)

Back