Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Install hobbit door here
E48AF0F3-B1E3-4F57-A610-14DAB63D6E3B.jpeg

I can smell my ogreberry all around my yard and she’s not even far into flower, I’d say 100+ft

Update
This will be a quick update. I've come very close to making my decisions now. I expect by the end of next week I'll have a really good idea of what I really want in this grow off.

Headband A
20220712_082208_(1).jpg

Wedding cake n silver haze the silver haze is showing signs of pre-flower it's very early again it's an S1 seed from a 2016 light timer mess up and it can be showing any kinds of traits I have no idea what's going on it's not exhibiting traits of its mother or the seed that I received from seedsman . Who knows what it may be I hope it's good .
20220712_082234_(1).jpg

Super citrus Hayes
20220712_082242_(1).jpg

purple wookie
20220712_082252_(1).jpg

industrial plant
20220712_082252_(1).jpg

Fire OG Kush
20220712_082311_(1).jpg

skunk hero
20220712_082320_(1).jpg

headband A and B
20220712_082327_(1).jpg

wedding cake
20220712_082331_(1).jpg

gorilla zkittlez
20220712_082348_(1).jpg

mg 25.
20220712_082344_(1).jpg
hey I've already hit the bottle this morning wake and bake. Smoke some of last year's summer wedding cake from out of the yad Garden. It's very good smoke. I hope this comes out okay one or two drinks to the wind.

Anyways I got a lot going on in my life right at the moment and I'm not concentrated on anything right now.

My mom passed away this morning and it's going to take me a minute to get my wits about me. It's been a long 4 years...

I'll get back with y' all here in about a week or so. Y'all take care. e
Everybody's looking really great and I'm glad y'all are having a good growing summer. My mom had two green thumbs and could grow anything. She was a good mom.

I showed her the pictures of y'all's crops... Even know she wasn't unapproving woman of cannabis in her lifetime. she enjoyed the greenery nevertheless. she understood the purpose of cannabis once it was known not to be. For lack of a better term "Reefer Madness" cuz she was born in 1921 it would have been her 100 th bithday in October...

:cheers: :passit::vibes::pass:@Waira

Attachments

• 20220712_082300_(1).jpg
    20220712_082300_(1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Install hobbit door here
View attachment 1485757
I can smell my ogreberry all around my yard and she’s not even far into flower, I’d say 100+ft
haha :rofl: I noticed that too but it goes where I don't want to go!
It also means tunneling through 10 meters of thorns on my belly!

This will be a quick update. I've come very close to making my decisions now. I expect by the end of next week I'll have a really good idea of what I really want in this grow off.

Headband AView attachment 1485797

Wedding cake n silver haze the silver haze is showing signs of pre-flower it's very early again it's an S1 seed from a 2016 light timer mess up and it can be showing any kinds of traits I have no idea what's going on it's not exhibiting traits of its mother or the seed that I received from seedsman . Who knows what it may be I hope it's good . View attachment 1485798

Super citrus Hayes
View attachment 1485799

purple wookie View attachment 1485801

industrial plantView attachment 1485801

Fire OG KushView attachment 1485803

skunk heroView attachment 1485804

headband A and B View attachment 1485805

wedding cake View attachment 1485806

gorilla zkittlezView attachment 1485808

mg 25.View attachment 1485807 hey I've already hit the bottle this morning wake and bake. Smoke some of last year's summer wedding cake from out of the yad Garden. It's very good smoke. I hope this comes out okay one or two drinks to the wind.

Anyways I got a lot going on in my life right at the moment and I'm not concentrated on anything right now.

My mom passed away this morning and it's going to take me a minute to get my wits about me. It's been a long 4 years...

Everybody's looking really great and I'm glad y'all are having a good growing summer. My mom had two green thumbs and could grow anything. She was a good mom.

I showed her the pictures of y'all's crops... Even know she wasn't unapproving woman of cannabis in her lifetime. she enjoyed the greenery nevertheless. she understood the purpose of cannabis once it was known not to be. For lack of a better term "Reefer Madness" cuz she was born in 1921 it would have been her 100 th bithday in October...

Sorry for your loss, we’ll be here with open arms when ya get back! Take care!

Wedding cake n silver haze the silver haze is showing signs of pre-flower it's very early again it's an S1 seed from a 2016 light timer mess up and it can be showing any kinds of traits I have no idea what's going on it's not exhibiting traits of its mother or the seed that I received from seedsman . Who knows what it may be I hope it's good . View attachment 1485798

Super citrus Hayes
View attachment 1485799

mg 25.View attachment 1485807 hey I've already hit the bottle this morning wake and bake. Smoke some of last year's summer wedding cake from out of the yad Garden. It's very good smoke. I hope this comes out okay one or two drinks to the wind.

Really sorry for your loss. Take care of you, we will be here when you get back.

View attachment 1485846
Here is a run down of the strains in the photo. They are all Autoflowers.

The 4 largest girls
  • Orange sherbet
  • Orange cookies
  • Citrus skunk
  • Lemon Pie? I think?
The 9 Smaller girls
  • 2 x Gelato
  • Purple Punch
  • Stone 99 (S99) x V5
  • Himalayan Orange Diesel
  • 2 x Zkittles
  • 2 x Unknown
The 4 just sprouted girls
  • 2 x crystal meth widow
  • 2 x Water melon zkittles
The 24 cracked beans
I made a boo boo.
After being at the guerilla plot all day I got home ate something and fell asleep.
The horticultural sponges all dried out, I checked one seed and it still looks viable, so i watered the sponges again!
I am now waiting to see if they come up or not, I'll post names of the ones that do.
To be honest the 17 that have sprouted will be enough but ant extras is a bonus!

Super citrus Hayes
View attachment 1485799

Sorry for your loss brother!
Take some time, we will be here when you come back.
Take care my friend!
:rip:

@Green Hornet :thanks: to say it'z been an event-filled 60y is the understatement of the century, lol, but in a lotta wayz, i consider this one more special than all the rest so far......becuz i've actually made it this far :rofl: whew! :whew: ppp

Back