Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

A quick question to everyone.
At what distance can you first smell your plants?
First time guerilla growing, so it will be helpful to know how far the smell travels!
Thanks.
I can smell mine from my driveway about 200 yards from the plants. The aroma can travel quite far with strong smelling strains.

I can smell mine from my driveway about 200 yards from the plants. The aroma can travel quite far with strong smelling strains.
Wow that is some distance!
Hopefully my "bramble fort" will be of some help it has a 8 foot tall wall of brambles and it is over two meter thick all the way around so no breeze flowing through.
I need more than one location as I have 31 plants above ground, maybe some more will pop up any day now. I still have 6 cracked beans but no head above the ground yet.
I'm not sure if they will all get planted but i will try to get them all planted, if I can.
With so many plants, a certain number will have to go it alone and survive the best they can. I won't be able to water them all.
@Waira do you see what you have started LMAO:rofl:
I now have over 200 locations in a 30 mile radius of my home, so I should be set for a good few years!
I have also found two guerilla grow sites from last year!
Here is one of them, actually in my city LMAO
God damn Google Earth, so I'm gonna be like a moonshiner and pick a new site every year, or someone might find it on google earth.
1657716640864.png

Last edited:
Wow that is some distance!
Hopefully my "bramble fort" will be of some help it has a 8 foot tall wall of brambles and it is over two meter thick all the way around so no breeze flowing through.
I need more than one location as I have 31 plants above ground, maybe some more will pop up any day now. I still have 6 cracked beans but no head above the ground yet.
I'm not sure if they will all get planted but i will try to get them all planted, if I can.
With so many plants, a certain number will have to go it alone and survive the best they can. I won't be able to water them all.
I could be smelling my indoor grow also though I vent out of my house with no carbon filter. My whole property pretty much smells like bud honestly

I could be smelling my indoor grow also though I vent out of my house with no carbon filter. My whole property pretty much smells like bud honestly
Same here! Basement smells like sweet candy and outdoors smells like dank green! The pinky t’s have their own scent… like dry fruity wine. Adds an interesting flair to the aroma. It’s like a cannabis aroma aura around here. Lol a scent halo if you will!

Same here! Basement smells like sweet candy and outdoors smells like dank green! The pinky t’s have their own scent… like dry fruity wine. Adds an interesting flair to the aroma. It’s like a cannabis aroma aura around here. Lol a scent halo if you will!
I live between 2 big farms with pigs n cows so luckily the neighbors don't complain. I imagine they can't smell my stink over there own lol.

I'm literally crying with laughter, how lucky you are!
I wish that is all I could smell, if I had no worries!
Unfortunately I live in a city, in a rented property, so no chance of not using a filter!

Well, i've made to much plants and can only keep them feeding cause i got help by a grobro, 10 autos outdoors, here's some impressions:):smoking:
20220712_102808.jpg

20220712_102815.jpg

20220710_150916.jpg

20220710_144815.jpg

Happy growing AFN:biggrin:

:smokeout: Hey gang, it's looking Phat City 'round here now - :clapper:
respect.gif
:greenthumb:
...pardon my sporadic upkeep, it's been an ass-kicking week or so... Twice I sat down to reel in the slack here and started nodding off!
snap-out-of-it.gif
:rofl:
I'm late on my own grow, don't even have my own damn thread going yet! First round of auto's is nearly done- :face:
Photo's are well under way though, and getting dropped into 5gals and relocated to the site tomorrow = :woohoo:

Thank you to those who are doing their own Threadmarking - :toke:... that helps, and anybody can do it with their own posts... Some of you olde faithfuls I'm not even going to bother with, credit earned from years of proper attendance and reliability- :smoking:

I'ma power through a few pages here, I'll be brief... :rolleyes2:

@Waira ya, i'm a day or two late wif me update...so sue me :rofl: as it happenz, i had a 60th birthday over the weekend, so....need i say more-? :rolleyes2: :drunks: anyway.... ;) ppp
:bighug: Happy Belated B-Day 420'! ...did you get your AARP card yet? :crying:... I'll be getting mine soon enough....:baby:

Chem Beyond Diesel CBD is looking great and getting some good size to it. I am getting my first sample on some of the flower from my indoor run of the chem BD and Im really digging it... Super sticky and resinous with a decent heady effect with good pain relief and relaxation. Should be plenty off this girl to make lots of hash and press some rosin for edibles and topicals.
Oh man, I'm so jeallie that your toking freshie stuff already! :d5: ... duly noted on ChBD, honestly I'm curious about several of their CBD line... We have some other interesting choices though too, ay? :eyebrows: ... Alas, I'll not be able to run that Suver Haze triploid, but I really hope you can! She's an OD warrior, fast, rot resistant and that sour apple aroma is just too good to miss...

The ladiez are looking superb! You have dialed that zone in well, this is what you worked for, less fussing = :thumbsup:....Yes, the SkunkBall is really quite cool! ...remember how my Pineapple formed a half done shape like she came out of a mold? I love this about some plants and their fascinating symmetry!

... stank is on for reals, small wonder at your pot farm- :rofl: ... what a treat it must be!
Sure beats the horrid stinks of your neighbors to say the very least... Pig farms are a fucking gag-fest :nono:

Spoonicorn Auto is looking very nice! I love the aroma's coming off it very creamy and floral with a bit of sweetness. She is loaded with trichomes...
This is most enticing! Who's the breeder again? I wonder if this is a common aroma pheno...? I may need to snag summa dat... Gotta get some Root Beer Float from you too, BTW! That one is killin' me as well, and I know there's a photo Rootbeer out there someplace too; reports are a similar aroma profile...

Oh, Strawberry Kush is nearly done! She's a petite masterpiece, bud quality is just excellent, dense and so so frosty - :drool:... I did warn you about my pheno luck though, she's not really strawberry in aroma, sadly :doh:...definitely more Kushy, sweet/fruity/woods, just a hint maybe of strawberry buried in there, or it's just olfactory wishful thinking :rofl:.... damn nice, don't get me wrong!

Many hours of work, means Arty has been busy.
I've been busy chopping out a plot.
The plots sits inside a huge thicket of Brambles (Blackberry/Briar).
I have carved out 4M x 5M approx giving me 20 Sqr Meters to work with.
This is the first site and on paper it looked perfect but it aint until boots are on the ground, a full assessment can be made!
I want an even more secluded spot!
:yay: Bloody excellent RT-Z! :bow:... that, is a truly Herculean effort and dome the manly way to boot- :amazon: hack & hew!

indeed, the brambles are very tough, that little buzzer is no match unfortunately...but it can still help with maintenance aganst the more tender, new growth that will encroach soon enough!
How do you get in, pole-vault? :crying:... maybe next time, consider renting a herd of goats! :gary:

This will be a quick update. I've come very close to making my decisions now. I expect by the end of next week I'll have a really good idea of what I really want in this grow off.
:spels::spels::spels:... still hopeless at my end GTG! I see nuthin' but win-win... Another fabulous crop just like clockwork my friend!

....:bighug: ahhhh man,... so very sad the hear about your Mom passing, brother.... Condolences and love to you and the family....:angel:
I gather she's been ailing for some time now? I know that deal, I took care of my Dad for several years at the end of his life,... But you had her for century! That is one tough ol' bird, and she's born the same year as me Pa was! :cheers:
No doubt, she taught you well and passed them green thumbs right on down to ya, a lifetime to cherish that gift!
... take good care my friend, we are here for ya in spirit 24/7, so soak up some support love and find some peace best you can...:bighug:
Imm spoiled this in ground grow is growing itself so far :cooldance:
:woohoo1:How I wish I could roll like that! .... she looks happy as can be GH, and still a manageable size- :vibe:

>>>> @Jean-O
sk1.jpg
sk2.jpg
sk6.jpg
sk3.jpg
sk4.jpg

Back