Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

:doh:bugger and fek! She is suspect,... I know I sent you some, but am confident I didn't cock-up the gig, coz I'm anal about that very thing- :rofl:
...guess we'll see in a short while here! :goodluck:

Ooooh, you are way too soft on that snail! They have earned my wrath in the past... Funny, no snacking damage from it? :rolleyes2:

>>> photo's got bumped up to 1gal's by necessity, not what I wanted but whaddya gonna do! Now I'm debating if I should bother with the next step into 5's, and just go to 7's... it's later than last year, and i suspect that the late transplanting delayed blooming by weeks while they got busy below and not above!
other side of the coin, I don;t want a repeat of what happened the first year using KIS amended soil, and they went apeshit and got too big, depleting the soil early... Still, the lateness of this season my help with that, less time to veg' and no late hiccups to delay blooming....
hmmm.gif

The hitch is I don't have enough KIS soil now to do this, and the 1's ain't gonna be home for long! ...plus cooking time,... fuck! :rofl:

photo's.jpg

:doh:bugger and fek! She is suspect,... I know I sent you some, but am confident I didn't cock-up the gig, coz I'm anal about that very thing- :rofl:
...guess we'll see in a short while here! :goodluck:

Ooooh, you are way too soft on that snail! They have earned my wrath in the past... Funny, no snacking damage from it? :rolleyes2:

>>> photo's got bumped up to 1gal's by necessity, not what I wanted but whaddya gonna do! Now I'm debating if I should bother with the next step into 5's, and just go to 7's... it's later than last year, and i suspect that the late transplanting delayed blooming by weeks while they got busy below and not above!
other side of the coin, I don;t want a repeat of what happened the first year using KIS amended soil, and they went apeshit and got too big, depleting the soil early... Still, the lateness of this season my help with that, less time to veg' and no late hiccups to delay blooming....View attachment 1485010
The hitch is I don't have enough KIS soil now to do this, and the 1's ain't gonna be home for long! ...plus cooking time,... fuck! :rofl:

View attachment 1485008

If there was any mixup.. it would be on me end here .. i checked the envelope i put the ele's in and it day say Elephant on it.. hell i dunno :shrug:

It'z all good no matter. If there wasn't some sort of surprise in me outdoor runs, it wouldn't feel right :rofl:

Lookin good n green there! :weed: Good call on single up potting straight to the 7's at this late in the season :thumbsup:

Critterz get a lot of grace here.. cept for slugz, mosquitos, an ratz.. :jointman: Damn ol hippies anywayz :baked:

07/11/22 - 420Forever update #5
@Waira ya, i'm a day or two late wif me update...so sue me :rofl: as it happenz, i had a 60th birthday over the weekend, so....need i say more-? :rolleyes2: :drunks: anyway.... ;) ppp

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 39 :smoking:

20220711_134604.jpg

Linda Seedz Grapefruit photo Day 39 :smoking:

20220711_134627.jpg

@Waira update on the outdoor grows.

Chem Beyond Diesel CBD is looking great and getting some good size to it. I am getting my first sample on some of the flower from my indoor run of the chem BD and Im really digging it... Super sticky and resinous with a decent heady effect with good pain relief and relaxation. Should be plenty off this girl to make lots of hash and press some rosin for edibles and topicals.
20220711_162934.jpg

Detroit Rock City has really taken off.. It is putting of a super skunky aroma I really like. I really enjoyed how this plant just wanted to bush out with little effort....
20220711_162956.jpg
20220711_163008.jpg

Skunk Hero 22 has that nice beach ball shape going on!
20220711_163026.jpg
20220711_163040.jpg

Spoonicorn Auto is looking very nice! I love the aroma's coming off it very creamy and floral with a bit of sweetness. She is loaded with trichomes...
20220711_163322.jpg
20220711_163333.jpg

Lecter Auto has gotten to be a good size auto and is starting to fill out. It has a wonderful sour skunk aroma and is beginning to get frosty!
20220711_163513.jpg

Chocolate Skunk Auto is looking great nice and big! just starting to get some pom poms on her.
20220711_163549.jpg

Been a busy summer... I haven't had the time I would have liked to have had down in the garden this year but things seem to be doing pretty good with minimal interference by me lol... I have begun to feed twice a week now and spray once a week for bugs, pm, and rot. I already harvested a few of the VooDoo auto's I had planted very early this spring and started to smoke on new 2022 OD flower which is nice, I still have a ton of last years flower I need to make into hash.
Till next time :pass:

Attachments

• 20220711_162934.jpg
    20220711_162934.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
Late comer checking in.
I have copied most of this from a post in LS I made yesterday, too lazy to do it all again from scratch :crying:

Many hours of work, means Arty has been busy.
I've been busy chopping out a plot.
The plots sits inside a huge thicket of Brambles (Blackberry/Briar).
I have carved out 4M x 5M approx giving me 20 Sqr Meters to work with.
This is the first site and on paper it looked perfect but it aint until boots are on the ground, a full assessment can be made!
I want an even more secluded spot!
I will search out plots once the summer has passed, giving me much more time to plan next years crop, this year has been a mad rush!
This is my first year going guerilla and next year, I wont have to spend so much on gear, as I will already have some, like the mini hedge trimmer I bought.

1657561497962.png

70 quid (mumble, mumble, mutter, I rather not have had to spend that much on it but I wanted a removable battery)!
Funny fact a lot of the bramble stems were way to big for the trimmer, so I ended up doing a lot of work, with long handled loppers! So much for time saving gadget, eh! :crying:
I have bought, so many things for the grow and they all have to fit in a back pack, a 20 Liter tactical pack.
I have larger back packs going up to 75 liters, which will get used to transport soil/perlite etc but I only want to use the large packs rarely and only when good folks are in their bed!
I wear normal clothes but once near the location I quickly camo up, so to blend in and not stand out.
Trail cam just purchased, you need to know what is going on when you're not there!
Just remember this was all brambles higher than me and I have the scratches to prove it lol, I'm still pulling out thorns!
Here are some pics of the ongoing work!
DSCN7714.JPG

DSCN7707.JPG

DSCN7708.JPG

DSCN7709.JPG

DSCN7712.JPG

DSCN7713.JPG

DSCN7714.JPG

DSCN7714.JPG

DSCN7719.JPG

Yes, this was originally all bramble before I set to cutting it down!

To give you an idea of the plot size the Brambles are 8 feet tall (2.4M) and the plot is 4M x 5M.

I have some little ladies waiting to get their feet in the soil.
I also have a second round just sprouting.
There is around 30 strains, so it should produce a nice selection of herb to smoke!

DSCN7722.JPG

DSCN7724.JPG

DSCN7725.JPG

DSCN7726.JPG

DSCN7728.JPG

Lots more to do I will update as it happens but until they are all in the ground, Arty continues to be elusive, it's a one man op, so there is only me to do it!
Everything is done on foot and public transport, a real chore but if you want something bad enough, you have to dig deep.
I missed the bus the other day and had to walk 8 miles after a day of bramble clearing in soaring temperatures!
I will be taking it a little slower and I won't even be getting off my arse next week when it get to 35C which is sweltering for us Brits, Average temp for this time of yea is 22C, so we will be 13C higher and I will not be enjoying it lol!

A quick question to everyone.
At what distance can you first smell your plants?
First time guerilla growing, so it will be helpful to know how far the smell travels!
Thanks.

Late comer checking in.
I have copied most of this from a post in LS I made yesterday, too lazy to do it all again from scratch :crying:

Many hours of work, means Arty has been busy.
I've been busy chopping out a plot.
The plots sits inside a huge thicket of Brambles (Blackberry/Briar).
I have carved out 4M x 5M approx giving me 20 Sqr Meters to work with.
This is the first site and on paper it looked perfect but it aint until boots are on the ground, a full assessment can be made!
I want an even more secluded spot!
I will search out plots once the summer has passed, giving me much more time to plan next years crop, this year has been a mad rush!
This is my first year going guerilla and next year, I wont have to spend so much on gear, as I will already have some, like the mini hedge trimmer I bought.

1657561497962.png

70 quid (mumble, mumble, mutter, I rather not have had to spend that much on it but I wanted a removable battery)!
Funny fact a lot of the bramble stems were way to big for the trimmer, so I ended up doing a lot of work, with long handled loppers! So much for time saving gadget, eh! :crying:
I have bought, so many things for the grow and they all have to fit in a back pack, a 20 Liter tactical pack.
I have larger back packs going up to 75 liters, which will get used to transport soil/perlite etc but I only want to use the large packs rarely and only when good folks are in their bed!
I wear normal clothes but once near the location I quickly camo up, so to blend in and not stand out.
Trail cam just purchased, you need to know what is going on when you're not there!
Just remember this was all brambles higher than me and I have the scratches to prove it lol, I'm still pulling out thorns!
Here are some pics of the ongoing work!
View attachment 1485722
DSCN7707.JPG

DSCN7708.JPG

DSCN7709.JPG

DSCN7712.JPG

DSCN7713.JPG

DSCN7714.JPG

DSCN7714.JPG

DSCN7719.JPG

Yes, this was originally all bramble before I set to cutting it down!

To give you an idea of the plot size the Brambles are 8 feet tall (2.4M) and the plot is 4M x 5M.

I have some little ladies waiting to get their feet in the soil.
I also have a second round just sprouting.
There is around 30 strains, so it should produce a nice selection of herb to smoke!

DSCN7722.JPG

DSCN7724.JPG

DSCN7725.JPG

DSCN7726.JPG

DSCN7728.JPG

Lots more to do I will update as it happens but until they are all in the ground, Arty continues to be elusive, it's a one man op, so there is only me to do it!
Everything is done on foot and public transport, a real chore but if you want something bad enough, you have to dig deep.
I missed the bus the other day and had to walk 8 miles after a day of bramble clearing in soaring temperatures!
I will be taking it a little slower and I won't even be getting off my arse next week when it get to 35C which is sweltering for us Brits, Average temp for this time of yea is 22C, so we will be 13C higher and I will not be enjoying it lol!
Nice! Good spot for them as only vermin will venture in there. Friends and I did this in the long ago, big patch of dogwood. Hollowed out the center and dug a lg hole. Transported gallons of preamended soil and planted clones. Was hard to crawl in and out but worth it!

A quick question to everyone.
At what distance can you first smell your plants?
First time guerilla growing, so it will be helpful to know how far the smell travels!
Thanks.
All depends on strain. Back in the day, Sensi seeds original skunk one smelled like tropical flowers so not a problem… but NL I could smell in the morning and at dusk from at least 100 feet all depending on the wind.

All depends on strain. Back in the day, Sensi seeds original skunk one smelled like tropical flowers so not a problem… but NL I could smell in the morning and at dusk from at least 100 feet all depending on the wind.
They put out most of their aroma at dawn and dusk. During the day I have to be on top of the plants to smell them

Dr Fluff

Thanks brother much appreciated! This rep is for all 3 of your comment, I'd rep each time if I could! Thanks for taking the time to answer!
Back