Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Got boss Gnome to end his vacation early and put him on Snow G photo.. and NOW she is doing her thing :smiley1:

oh boy, an outdoor photo that izn't any bigger than mine, woot! :jump: :yay: :cooldance: ppp

Weekly update Day 39.5
Update for the OD G&S autos . Getting tall and showing preflower puffs so I think they’ll get bigger. The SS Blackberry gum is the leader of the group. All got top dressed last week and should be good for a bit.
529246F8-3A28-4D1C-A6FB-3E97AF901C31.jpeg
EFB81B5A-6BBD-4C0E-AFD7-FD9474CD2C7D.jpeg
1CFA985E-933D-4A66-A38D-4D4CB23809DE.jpeg
0A6DCA71-31A8-4517-A5DC-B0BA0BE26B95.jpeg

Weekly update Photoperiod Day 50
Weekly update for the SSSC Strawberry cookies. Got LST started by laying them over and tying them off to some Beech Whips that were wired to the pots. Top dressed last week and doing excellent!
D05EFC09-D42A-4A53-907F-DDD8FB8C9D4A.jpeg
B98B592A-D029-4458-B2AC-CC86BFC5B4F1.jpeg
212CFB68-412D-4667-9340-B8D368D689F0.jpeg
41A432B5-71DE-4D71-AE87-88D9980CBEC3.jpeg
10604C89-376F-4EB9-8B42-72750CE629D2.jpeg
6AE397C2-44DD-462A-85FC-C78D35035B9F.jpeg

Weekly update for the SSSC Strawberry cookies. Got LST started by laying them over and tying them off to some Beech Whips that were wired to the pots. Top dressed last week and doing excellent!View attachment 1484724View attachment 1484725View attachment 1484726View attachment 1484727View attachment 1484728View attachment 1484729
Update for the OD G&S autos . Getting tall and showing preflower puffs so I think they’ll get bigger. The SS Blackberry gum is the leader of the group. All got top dressed last week and should be good for a bit.View attachment 1484719View attachment 1484720View attachment 1484721View attachment 1484722
Those are looking good bud. Blackberry Gum sounds delicious. I grew Bubble Gum and Blackberry photo's for several years back in the early 2000's when I first got my medical card and loved them both....

Those are looking good bud. Blackberry Gum sounds delicious. I grew Bubble Gum and Blackberry photo's for several years back in the early 2000's when I first got my medical card and loved them both....
I’ve never grown it… well, once when I was having ph problems. They are looking pretty healthy so far… I gifted the spice cakes and Dank the tanks to a buddy in need. He is organic and they are about 5’ right now. He is gonna hook me up with a 1/2 oz of each come harvest. So at least I get to try some lol!

Spotted lanternfly. :shrug: Sap sucker. Get ready for these northeast US. Seem to like my plants this year. Been seeing them for a couple of days now on the canna and about 2 months on the trees. Super quick and tough to grab. Vinegar drops em quick but I kinda don't wanna spray with vinegar daily... Spinosad tonight so we'll see
PXL_20220710_201645747.jpg

She is looking great bud! Stacking nice n chunky!
She's doing the best of this lot, hands down!
I don't know if that's because she's smaller, so less drain on the soil reserves, and/or lighter appetite... I talked to the maker of JSL, he said she's munchie-munchie during bloom, so that explains part of her major early fade... The Orange BBgum is following suite though behind her, both about the same size.
I'm sure the Green Life Biotics is part of it too, seeing how a few other's plants reacted to some overdosing... That stuff is amazing! The inoculant+fulvic part can really ramp up the uptake and demand, causing accelerated draw from the fans as well = :coffee:... I also think maybe the soil cooked out milder this time? Hard to say, because early on I had an overdosing, with zero other fert's going it as usual, and I got tip burn and some curls too, so I know the inoculant-combo product is behind this! :hothot:...life on the uphill learning curve, hey? :rofl:

I couldn't help myself, I started a Legend stanker- :rolleyes2: ... first one had some sort of TARFU orientation problem in the soil, which I dug up and righted but it's looking feeble still, so another is hatching :thumbsup:... I needed some funk in the line-up!

67 n cloudy today.. happy camper here ..everything is still alive :smoking:

2x foliar with kelp and humic/fulvic acid in veg, and 1x a week of Rotblock on all of em.

Top dressing with Gaia Green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 with WC when it'z time to feed em
Got boss Gnome to end his vacation early and put him on Snow G photo.. and NOW she is doing her thing :smiley1:
:woohoo1: Auto's are crankin' this year mate! That Muchacha is your OD Huckleberry cultivar, very solid performance,...And great to see SnowG gathering steam.... :greenthumb:
Yeah, the Oliphante is an oddball, that whole growth pattern really smacks of a photo in all aspects,... do you see presex on her (I bloody hope)? :nono:
Spotted lanternfly. :shrug: Sap sucker. Get ready for these northeast US. Seem to like my plants this year. Been seeing them for a couple of days now on the canna and about 2 months on the trees. Super quick and tough to grab. Vinegar drops em quick but I kinda don't wanna spray with vinegar daily... Spinosad tonight so we'll see
:amazon:...very cool looking bug JF, but vermin's is vermins!
I like spinosad products a lot, been my go-to for years... Low residue and odor, breaks down pretty fast, and is genuinely effective!
If they or others persist, hook yourself up with SNS 209, an organic systemic made from rosemary oil; it's been getting most sap suckers to FO on my girls for years as well!

:woohoo1: Auto's are crankin' this year mate! That Muchacha is your OD Huckleberry cultivar, very solid performance,...And great to see SnowG gathering steam.... :greenthumb:
Yeah, the Oliphante is an oddball, that whole growth pattern really smacks of a photo in all aspects,... do you see presex on her (I bloody hope)? :nono:

Nope, no sex yet on Elephant. Am wondering if i gotz some seeds mixed up? Figure if it doesn't start showing me something by 45 days, i'll pull it from the lineup .. On the SSSC web site, they do say the Elephant can reach 1.5 to 2 meters in height. I searched for OD pics of her, but to no avail.. so we will see in due time. Me concern right now is not to misrepresent her as an Elephant if she isn't one. :shrug:

Snow G woke from her slumber and will be a nice little bush by the end of August is me hope for her. :thumbsup:

And yes, Muchacha is a fun one, and most likely me huckleberry for sure. Found a big fan leaf with a snail of all things camped out on it, so i cuts the leaf off and moved da snail guy. :cooldance:

7-10.jpg

Back