Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Getting closer to an idea of what's going on.? :shrug: :confused1: but I got some work done today. Temperature wasn't too hot it tried to rain a little bit.
I hope to be all in the ground by the 5th and have my selections done by the 10th. If that's okay with y'all?
20220601_093344.jpg
20220601_100008.jpg
20220601_110007.jpg
20220601_110014.jpg
20220601_110027.jpg
20220601_153455_HDR.jpg
20220601_153628.jpg
I've still got quite a few to go yet. I have five more to plant in the yard around the new deck.
I was thinking about putting a couple of them in pots in the yard as well but not until later on in the summer. I have three other strains that the guy I work for just brought me the other day. Ugh as usual I'm always overloaded.

I hope to be all in the ground by the 5th and have my selections done by the 10th. If that's okay with y'all?

no rush man, no rush :thumbsup: as long as they finish by halloween for the poll is all that matterz ;) ppp

Seeds........ OK I admit it......I never mentioned seeds gifted to me from very generous breeders......I dare not mention my Portal stash....so many seeds.
:jointman: I can only imagine! I still have a smattering of them as well, including some early Duckfoot work, but mostly older stuff. It was BC' who hooked me up with sharsies!
Orange Push Pop, sounds very nice and the picture looks fire!
Nice to know it has been acclimatized to your local weather and is well suited to it.
Here in the UK mold resistance it a big plus for any out door grower due to our moist climate.
That's a prime concern with genetics I run, so I endeavor to acquire cultivars that have been put to the test by reliable sources, better yet that I can see the grow!
In the past I have been fed some steaming helpings by rep's and/or so-called descriptions = :backside:
NevLime, Eye Candy were made/repro'ed by an Aussie breeder who grows under challenging conditions much of the year, so that's the kind of field testing I love! Between this and the RotBlock I am at much improved ease during the season of Mold Wars... :amazon:

Who knows, staff interviews may become a thing again?
I for one would love to see you in the hot seat!
I must admit that, when I was interviewed by "The Bud Warriors" it was a surreal, yet enjoyable experience!
Ahhh, but by who?! None can take on the Shoes of eP and the wonky wheel of questions he spun - :rofl: :cheers:

I have a number of very detailed maps arriving next week, this will help me with location sites, Google Earth can only do so much.
The last location that I thought would be good, turns out it isn't when looking at a detailed map!
Hmmm, most suspicious,....:biggrin: .... wise call RT!
I used to work in a commercial greenhouse and was in charge of maintaining the Aphidius population. Basically I made hanging baskets filled with some kind of grass that aphids love. I would hairnet the baskets to keep the aphidius out so we wouldn’t run out of food for them. The aphids we used didn’t target the crops we were growing but the aphidius could parasitize them the same as our target species. I would once a week spread out these hanging baskets all around the greenhouses and flood the area with aphids and in no time the aphidius would come do their works. In a few days/weeks the hanging baskets would be filled with hollowed out aphids that aphidius had emerged from. Lots of work but wicked cool to get high and watch them lay eggs into the aphids. It would be hard to scale and if not in an enclosed environment likely not as viable
:greenthumb:that's what I'm talkin' about! ....Wickedly amusing as well :muahaha:
...no worries on the card New', it's only needed for entry and harvest....
Getting closer to an idea of what's going on.? :shrug: :confused1: but I got some work done today. Temperature wasn't too hot it tried to rain a little bit.
:smoking:All good GTG! There's no rush, you know the drill... This Comp wants plants well under way first really, we know lots of sideways shit can happen in those first several weeks!
I'm not sure who I'll enter with yet either, but TrainWreck will be one for sure! Eye Candy likely as well, she's almost obscene with the resin production, otherwise TBD...

Hard to say no to the Goods, ain't it- :rofl: ... I die a little each year having to pass by so many things sitting in front of me, to say nothing of having ready access to!
I almost had a chance to try real deal Psychosis (UK legend), but that went sideways very sad to say...:dammit:fuck!

Non Comp - had to kick this one out of my tent because it got too big. I call it the twins because two seeds accidentally sprouted next to each other. So I figured I’d run with it. I think their roots are fused together to form a single root system supporting both.
CEE4039C-D448-4C1F-9CD7-016CFC010095.jpeg

5FB15968-BE77-48EC-B001-054044F4604D.jpeg

Non Comp - had to kick this one out of my tent because it got too big. I call it the twins because two seeds accidentally sprouted next to each other. So I figured I’d run with it. I think their roots are fused together to form a single root system supporting both.
:vibe::vibe: wow, best twins I've seen yet I think Mason! :d5: ...who dat?

6/3 Entry, GH photo
She has been in the ground for a week and did well on transplanting. Frost warnings tonight :eek1: The unknown pop ups are still standing :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_3338.JPG
    100_3338.JPG
    390.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_3337.JPG
    100_3337.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_3336.JPG
    100_3336.JPG
    393.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_3335.JPG
    100_3335.JPG
    343.8 KB · Views: 23
6/4 update; Danknug
Day 12
My girls are all in the greenhouse now I put them in there 2 days ago, as an Auto I’m going to do a fastbuds gorilla punch as I popped an extra bean for the indoor outdoor fastbuds grow but both popped so will use her as my auto for this, I have 6 seedstockersxhumbolt plants outside, there are 2 panty punch, 2 Mac & crack and 2 Apollo black cherry. I’m just vegging the panty punch and Mac & crack till I free up a tent to flower them just the two Apollo black cherry’s for this grow :pass:
Fastbuds gorilla punch
4D10E31A-2BC6-4B7F-BABE-4E6FA5B9DC31.jpeg

Seedstockersxhumbolt girls
EB3D40F6-0BD9-495D-907C-A1313592B266.jpeg

Apollo black cherry’s front 2

She has been in the ground for a week and did well on transplanting. Frost warnings tonight :eek1: The unknown pop ups are still standing :thumbsup:
Im keeping some mystery plants myself this year again. Its amazing that I threw out a lot of bud last year and let it rot down in the garden all winter then I tilled up the soil and put down weed barrier and still I had over 30 plants pop up through the weed barrier that had lasted the winter down in the garden inside the rotten flower that was decomposing and yet still early April even during frost I had seedling poping up. I have since culled all but the best 5 plants cause I figured if these things are that strong and have that much will to grow that its destiny to grow them out.....

I went to check my outdoor girls today in my new spot and they seem to love the horseshit mix soil anyhow here's some pics
20220604_120603.jpg
20220604_120605.jpg
20220604_120557.jpg
20220604_120553.jpg
20220604_120552.jpg

Back