Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

@Waira update on the Outdoor photo's and Auto's
First up is Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD. She is already hitting the first trellis net which stands about 3 ft tall. I am getting a ton of impressive and vigorous growth out of this center main cage. This inner cage is the best spot for direct sunlight out in the garden and the soil gets the most preparation every year. I have already started my IPM outdoors with a few different mixtures for bugs and plant health. I wish I would have reached out to Rot Block again this year but I'm hoping the stuff I got at the local hydro store does me good. I have been trying to buy more locally here this year and get away from Amazon and stuff as they are great but have gotten a ton of my $ over the last few years and I was feeling guilty about it.....
DSCN2467.JPG

Next is Jean-O's Genetics Detroit Rock City F1 FV
This plant is wanting to keep a wide stance and has some strong lateral branching growth. She reeks of skunk just like her mother the Big Detroit Energy did in veg, which the flower took on a very fruity, skunky aroma that I really enjoyed.
DSCN2468.JPG

Last up for the Photo's is
Jean-O's Genetics Skunk Hero 22 F1
This plant just wants to be big! She was getting munched on a little bit by some pest here last week but I have since sprayed her and removed the damaged leaf's and no new lunch spots have showed up since. She is putting off a strong skunk/creamy floral aroma here this week since the weather has changed for the better. So far I am very happy with the photo plants.
DSCN2469.JPG

I personally don't like having huge leaf's on my outdoor plants so I almost daily defoliate out in the garden. Just yesterday I had picked all of the big plate leaf's off the skunk hero and today check out her new dinner plates..... More plucking to do today! I'm a pretty big guy at 6'4" and my mitts are bigger than the usual bear so the pic might not do it justice but this leaf is as big as a dinner plate.
DSCN2470.JPG

Now for the Auto's
First up is Tony GreenHands Spoonicorn Auto
She is 29 days old today.
DSCN2471.JPG

Next up is @Sawney_bean Lecter at 29 days from seed
DSCN2472.JPG

Then Finally @Sawney_bean Chocolate Skunk Auto at 29 days which has seemed to have handled the cold rainy weather the best out of the auto's
DSCN2473.JPG

Hopefully now that it looks like the bad weather is out of the way for a little bit I will see some more aggressive growth out of the young auto's but for what they have been through since I transplanted them outside they are doing quite well... I still have a ton of work to get done out in the garden and I finally started my addition on my house so this year is crazy busy again as always....

Brewing a Bloom Tea right now for my garden. I use it on a variety of flowering plants pansies, mums, lavender, bachelors buttons, sativas and indicas too!
I thought I’d share for the organic people that like making stuff.

5 Gal filtered water or rain water
1/4 Tspn Tea Lab 5:2 Humic Acid
1/2 Cup Insect Frass
2 Tbsp powdered molasses
3 ml WSCA (home made with oyster shell)
3 ml Roots organic CA MG (no N)
3 Cups EWC
2 ml Rootwise Bio Elixir
1/8 Tspn Rootwise Bio Phos
2 ml King Crab (last couple hours of tea)
1/2 Tspn Langbenite
1 Tbsp Hi Phos Bat guano (seabird would probably work too)

I mix this 4:1 water to tea to make sure it’s good and diluted (as with any nutrient you might want to even start 10:1, every plant has different needs) and drench it in lightly to make sure the plants get used to it over the course of a week. I’ll even drench the plants in veg that have shown sex to help the process along. I like to feed the autos at first sign of flower and then again about 4-6 weeks into flower. The photos I’ll give them teas throughout bloom up till the last two weeks.

Last edited:
Hi All,:pass:
A quick question to all "guerrilla growers" & @Waira
I am wondering for security reasons, how far should a guerrilla grow be from farm houses, footpaths etc.
I am of course not going to grow ultra smelly strains but smell and how far it can travel is something which I don't know how to quantify.
One of my potential locations, is around 200 meters from any paths or a houses, is that far enough?

Hi All,:pass:
A quick question to all "guerrilla growers" & @Waira
I am wondering for security reasons, how far should a guerrilla grow be from farm houses, footpaths etc.
I am of course not going to grow ultra smelly strains but smell and how far it can travel is something which I don't know how to quantify.
One of my potential locations, is around 200 meters from any paths or a houses, is that far enough?
Most of the guerilla grows I’ve done were 20 minute walks from any houses and people, but they were large plots. 20 + clones or so. Last guerilla grow I did was approx 800 ft from my back door and roads all around. No problems… 200 m is essentially 600’ so if your in a low populated area you may be good.

Most of the guerilla grows I’ve done were 20 minute walks from any houses and people, but they were large plots. 20 + clones or so. Last guerilla grow I did was approx 800 ft from my back door and roads all around. No problems… 200 m is essentially 600’ so if your in a low populated area you may be good.
Thanks mate!
The place is up a hill higher than any houses in the middle of no where!
Here in the UK it is hard to be a long way from people!
It is a densely packed island!
I was watching a UK grower and he had like 20 plants on the go, not far from a road but he got away with it.
I will only be growing a few lemon smelling strains, which are no very pongy at all, my mate ePenguin said there was virtually no smell but he hasn't been in the forums for a couple of years now!
Lemon o matic is a small strain growing to 50cm max, I though this would be a good strain to start with, low odor and low height so nice and stealthy.
I have grown indoors for decades (with carbon filters) this is my first time outdoors, so this for me is like popping my guerrilla cherry!

Thanks mate!
The place is up a hill higher than any houses in the middle of no where!
Here in the UK it is hard to be a long way from people!
It is a densely packed island!
I was watching a UK grower and he had like 20 plants on the go, not far from a road but he got away with it.
I will only be growing a few lemon smelling strains, which are no very pongy at all, my mate ePenguin said there was virtually no smell but he hasn't been in the forums for a couple of years now!
Lemon o matic is a small strain growing to 50cm max, I though this would be a good strain to start with, low odor and low height so nice and stealthy.
I have grown indoors for decades (with carbon filters) this is my first time outdoors, so this for me is like popping my guerrilla cherry!
Nice brother! It is just as addictive as indoor! Every year around January you start thinking of what strains you should try and (maybe it’s just me?) planning it all out on paper, supplies, where, when to germ, etc… you’ll be hooked! Just warning you lol!

ok kidz, this ain't my official entry yet, i jus wanted to drop a pic to get in the game :thumbsup: i got all 6 of me od photoz planted about 2h ago & the 3 in the front row will be my entriez, thoze being ww x bb (female seedz), california orange (southern oregon) & grandaddy purple (blim burn) :cooldance: been a superbuzy mofo this whole month workin on me grow area out back...a full update on it will be in my reg grow thread later tonite ;) once theze girlz sprout & grow a bit, i'll make my official code card entriez :thumbsup: ppp

20220531_181539.jpg

Back