Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Not a whizz,in this vid but:crying: more of a toxic cloud , that will singe nostril hairs clean off!
...with their diet, don't even think about lighting up -->
atomic.gif
:haha:

Hhmmm too many seeds you say?....... hording....... back log...... ah yes, somewhat!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So there I am getting excited to do my first gorilla grow, after not growing for 6 months!
I order a ton of new seeds including, many freebies form BOGOF deals and I found these I had bought 6 months ago!...Hence 35 strains LMAO
Ordering seeds while under grow curfew = :naughtystep::rofl:.... same thing here mate, I can only grow for about half the year, the rest of time I whinge! ...and try valiantly not to binge :rolleyes2:
snap-out-of-it.gif
... and yet still they seep into my stash! .... Private breeders can be the WORST, coz you know it's truly limited supply, you see the grows parent and crosses alike, and well... one has nowt a chance :rofl:
..... gotta say, the Crit' Nanner Smoothie and the Orange Cookies are most enticing... This OD season I'll be (hopefully if clones make it) running Orange Push Pop whose Mum is OC, Pops is Triangle Kush...
...toking on sample bud now actually, really nice stuff! This was ID grown, and to my nose it has more floral-rose notes than orange truth be told. She came from a chap in North Cali area (not so far from me) who bred her to F4 outside, so a nicely adapted cultivar for me :thumbsup:...we'll see if OD life alters the aromatics!

opp2a.jpg

As for BC Budlady, I have been the recipient of her generosity, she doesn't just horde but verily giveth away her surplus beans!!
so I will defend mine ladies honor!
I will throw down mine gauntlet and challenge any fellow to a duel, that doth offend mine ladies honor!
A duel of handbags at dawn!
:crying:-- fie RT, fie,... She's ever the partner in crime (bless her!) :biggrin:
buzzi.gif

Ah yes eP my favorite manky penguin, I sent him a message the other day, in the vain hope that he will see it at some point (maybe), we live in hope!
:smoker1: me too mate, me too... I deeply regret not getting to the staff interview he wanted to do! Remember those? :smoking:

Carbon Gold’s Biochar All Purpose Compost is a coir based compost that is 100% peat and synthetic chemical free and is both FSC certified and Soil Association Approved for organic growing.
That looks quite juicy :drool:.....

Photos going into the big containers today. I’ll have a pic of them later in their final pots. 2 will be planted in 7 gal pots and one in a 10 gal tote. Dr earth 4-4-4 dry amendments will be used for this grow. Re-using soil from previous grows for this. Media has been rehydrated with rain water from the clouds and preamended with 1.5 cups of 4-4-4- for the 7gal(s) and 2 cups for the 10 gal.
:thumbsup:- I do hear/see some nice results using Dr.E' stuff! How will you be feeding, by top dress? Did you mix some into the soil and cook it a bit too?
Flower Girl can offer up a nice PK kick too....
@Waira update on the Outdoor photo's and Auto's
First up is Sweet Seeds Chem Beyond Diesel CBD. She is already hitting the first trellis net which stands about 3 ft tall. I am getting a ton of impressive and vigorous growth out of this center main cage. This inner cage is the best spot for direct sunlight out in the garden and the soil gets the most preparation every year. I have already started my IPM outdoors with a few different mixtures for bugs and plant health. I wish I would have reached out to Rot Block again this year but I'm hoping the stuff I got at the local hydro store does me good. I have been trying to buy more locally here this year and get away from Amazon and stuff as they are great but have gotten a ton of my $ over the last few years and I was feeling guilty about it.....
All looking prime Jean-O! :d5: ... you know me, the FV's will be of particular interest to see how they behave. Top of that list of attributes: sooner bloom triggering!
What do you have deployed for IPM? Got some mini-bags o' mites? Some of the parasitic wasps are mighty interesting too....
RotBlock is a done deal Jean, Byron will take care of us I'm sure! We did a very solid testing last year, and he's quite pleased with our feedback... I'll inquire and see where things stand currently; last we spoke, some website tweaks were what he was grinding on yet, plus it's cray-cray season for him on the Ag' side of things...

I personally don't like having huge leaf's on my outdoor plants so I almost daily defoliate out in the garden. Just yesterday I had picked all of the big plate leaf's off the skunk hero and today check out her new dinner plates..... More plucking to do today! I'm a pretty big guy at 6'4" and my mitts are bigger than the usual bear so the pic might not do it justice but this leaf is as big as a dinner plate.
That's the girl telling you she needs some of those big dishes, they are powerplants right now! I hear ya though, those fatty fans can be a bit of a hassle especially on smaller plants like mine, covering up the laterals and messing with their expansion...
Have you any paper crafty friends? Those big fans might me marketable for pressing and such....
@Waira Autos are germinating and into the dirt!
:woohoo1: Right on Mason! .... photo girls look real happy in the garden, I love this stage and the neon-green colors of the new growth :spels:

Brewing a Bloom Tea right now for my garden. I use it on a variety of flowering plants pansies, mums, lavender, bachelors buttons, sativas and indicas too!
I thought I’d share for the organic people that like making stuff.
I want a cuppa man, that's a rich heady brew right there!
Hi All,:pass:
A quick question to all "guerrilla growers" & @Waira
I am wondering for security reasons, how far should a guerrilla grow be from farm houses, footpaths etc.
I am of course not going to grow ultra smelly strains but smell and how far it can travel is something which I don't know how to quantify.
One of my potential locations, is around 200 meters from any paths or a houses, is that far enough?
hmmm.gif
hmmm, not sure I can attest from experience on this mate, having never done it myself... So much depends on prevailing wind direction vs. proximity; perceptiveness and nosiness of the unwanted... I'd be more concerned about how obvious a worn trail is created...
From what Jp says, and considering how few plants (smaller sized) you'll run plus low odor, peeps could pass a stone's throw away and be none the wiser...

@Shiva's Mistress did some very cheeky grows in the past and landed them just fine! :eyebrows:

@Waira Yeah gotta ease them into the tea. Def not decaf brew. That’s why I go pretty light on the measurements. My stronger teas I’ll mix 10:1

the photo girls are pretty happy and training them and not quite ready for another topping

...with their diet, don't even think about lighting up --> View attachment 1466623 :haha:

Ordering seeds while under grow curfew = :naughtystep::rofl:.... same thing here mate, I can only grow for about half the year, the rest of time I whinge! ...and try valiantly not to binge :rolleyes2: View attachment 1466624 ... and yet still they seep into my stash! .... Private breeders can be the WORST, coz you know it's truly limited supply, you see the grows parent and crosses alike, and well... one has nowt a chance :rofl:
..... gotta say, the Crit' Nanner Smoothie and the Orange Cookies are most enticing... This OD season I'll be (hopefully if clones make it) running Orange Push Pop whose Mum is OC, Pops is Triangle Kush...
...toking on sample bud now actually, really nice stuff! This was ID grown, and to my nose it has more floral-rose notes than orange truth be told. She came from a chap in North Cali area (not so far from me) who bred her to F4 outside, so a nicely adapted cultivar for me :thumbsup:...we'll see if OD life alters the aromatics!

View attachment 1466627

:crying:-- fie RT, fie,... She's ever the partner in crime (bless her!) :biggrin: View attachment 1466630

:smoker1: me too mate, me too... I deeply regret not getting to the staff interview he wanted to do! Remember those? :smoking:

That looks quite juicy :drool:.....
Seeds........ OK I admit it......I never mentioned seeds gifted to me from very generous breeders......I dare not mention my Portal stash....so many seeds.

Seeing as this is my first ODG I will grow the Lemon'o'matic, I have been finding it hard to decide what to grow and after reading eP's report on Lemon'o'matic, I will play it safe and grow them.
They are short & low odor better safe than sorry!
They won't win any prizes but hopefully I have a jar of bud, which tastes of lemons.

Orange Push Pop, sounds very nice and the picture looks fire!
Nice to know it has been acclimatized to your local weather and is well suited to it.
Here in the UK mold resistance it a big plus for any out door grower due to our moist climate.

After the party with Microverse Beans, it seems to have gone down really well.
Who knows, staff interviews may become a thing again?
I for one would love to see you in the hot seat!
I must admit that, when I was interviewed by "The Bud Warriors" it was a surreal, yet enjoyable experience!

The Biochar compost is coir based and will help aerate the soil & increase moisture retention and I will start the seeds in it.

I have a number of very detailed maps arriving next week, this will help me with location sites, Google Earth can only do so much.
The last location that I thought would be good, turns out it isn't when looking at a detailed map!

Last edited:
parasitic wasps are mighty interesting too....
I used to work in a commercial greenhouse and was in charge of maintaining the Aphidius population. Basically I made hanging baskets filled with some kind of grass that aphids love. I would hairnet the baskets to keep the aphidius out so we wouldn’t run out of food for them. The aphids we used didn’t target the crops we were growing but the aphidius could parasitize them the same as our target species. I would once a week spread out these hanging baskets all around the greenhouses and flood the area with aphids and in no time the aphidius would come do their works. In a few days/weeks the hanging baskets would be filled with hollowed out aphids that aphidius had emerged from. Lots of work but wicked cool to get high and watch them lay eggs into the aphids. It would be hard to scale and if not in an enclosed environment likely not as viable

I started a couple plants outside for this but they’re not doing to hot. Been to rainy. Probably gonna be end of the month before I get rolling for real.

Back