Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

6/5 update Jp
Pics of the beat up girls two days after the thunder banger that came thru. Went out the next day and lower leaves were stuck in the dirt… I freed them and dusted off leaves. They are standing again but still look trashy. Hoping they pick up and take off.
2E9A6E78-D00C-43E1-81E8-B1CEC0A8A144.jpeg
CD5FB32F-E2E7-451B-AB0A-3B7729420B5A.jpeg
70388056-22AE-4051-96CB-7364124D89E0.jpeg

Pics of the beat up girls two days after the thunder banger that came thru. Went out the next day and lower leaves were stuck in the dirt… I freed them and dusted off leaves. They are standing again but still look trashy. Hoping they pick up and take off.View attachment 1468500View attachment 1468501View attachment 1468502
They should pull through it. Ive had plants get fully submersed under the soil from rain. Ive found it helps to plant them on top of a mound if they are small so that the rain runs away from them. Could help if you drilled a lot of holes all over the bucket they are in also. When I use to use 5 gallon buckets I would drill a ton of holes all up and down the sides of the buckets and on the bottom. It helps air prune the roots as well as with water runoff and dry back times in plastic containers.

They should pull through it. Ive had plants get fully submersed under the soil from rain. Ive found it helps to plant them on top of a mound if they are small so that the rain runs away from them. Could help if you drilled a lot of holes all over the bucket they are in also. When I use to use 5 gallon buckets I would drill a ton of holes all up and down the sides of the buckets and on the bottom. It helps air prune the roots as well as with water runoff and dry back times in plastic containers.
Yup, got a bunch of holes in them… not all up and down the containers though. Maybe I’ll do that today. I gifted the Dank the Tank girls to a friend in need. But started a couple spice cake beans to replace those. Those babies in the lg containers are standing up and getting sun so fingers crossed!

@Waira still not an official entry yet...gonna let em get a wee bit bigger before doin their code cardz if that'z cool...probly in next week'z update ;)

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 3 (sprouted 06/03/22) :smoking:

20220605_135718.jpg
20220605_135725.jpg

Blimburn Seedz Grandaddy Purple photo Day 2 (sprouted 06/04/22) :smoking:

20220605_135738.jpg
20220605_135758.jpg

ok, that'z 2 outa 3 of my entriez up now, but the cali orange is still holdin out, so....:shrug: the t20 mmxx, linda grapefruit & ss thunder banana photoz are also all up, but of course, they're not in the comp, so jus sayin.... ;) :goodluck: to all! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg

Blimburn - edit.jpg

Day 12
My girls are all in the greenhouse now I put them in there 2 days ago, as an Auto I’m going to do a fastbuds gorilla punch as I popped an extra bean for the indoor outdoor fastbuds grow but both popped so will use her as my auto for this, I have 6 seedstockersxhumbolt plants outside, there are 2 panty punch, 2 Mac & crack and 2 Apollo black cherry. I’m just vegging the panty punch and Mac & crack till I free up a tent to flower them just the two Apollo black cherry’s for this grow :pass:
Fastbuds gorilla punchView attachment 1468143
Seedstockersxhumbolt girlsView attachment 1468144
Apollo black cherry’s front 2
I grew a Fast Buds Gorilla Punch indoors that impressed me so I am curious to see how one grown in a green house does. Good luck :vibe:

Attachments

• Fast Buds Gorilla Punch.JPG
    Fast Buds Gorilla Punch.JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 26
@Waira my weekly update on the outdoor crew.
Chem Beyond Diesel CBD is getting some training with the trellis net. The garden just underwent a big defoliation again today.
20220606_172827.jpg

Detroit Rock City is looking great! She is super skunky already.
20220606_172837.jpg

Skunk Hero 22 is loving life and blowing up. The girls got a heavy feeding today shortly after a light rain shower.
20220606_172854.jpg

Spoonicorn auto
20220606_172931.jpg

Lecter Auto
20220606_173000.jpg

Chocolate Skunk auto
20220606_173010.jpg

Things seem to be on cruise control as of yet. I am very happy with how everything is going out in the garden this year.

Here is one of my wild plants that sprung up this spring out in my center cage in the garden. I haven't done anything to it as far as training its just growing wild like a shrub.
20220606_172901.jpg

6/6 Update Kyote
@Waira me 3rd auto

Let me introduce .. SSSC Elephant auto :mrgreen:
Ok, I had a very hard time with deciding wat to run this summer. :shrug: I can't run all those that i would like to.. so Elephant was sent to me by two different folks, so that leads me to think it needs to grow :weed:

I remember when this strain was in a G&S here, and the 2:1 ratio of THC to CBD caught me eye. A medicine i want to try :smoking:

Thanks to La Nina, it's been a wet, cloudy and chilling year so far. Haven't seen a 70F day yet. :doh:

Read yesterday where summer might come in July :rofl:

So this babee will stay in the tent for awhile.

6-6 elephant.jpg

Yep, that is somez of that rare Amazon box mulch right there :smoking:It doez the trick :thumbsup:
Happy growing all outdoor folks! :bump: :pass:an indoor folks as well :d5:

Back