Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

6/7; update GTG
@Waira @420Forever

Got a pretty good start on the outside grow now.:coffee::thumbsup:
4 in the cage and 8 in the yard grow.

20220601_153455_HDR.jpg
20220606_111221_(1).jpg

Cage grow 4
Front left-hand corner wedding cake clone mother plant, local genetics.
20220606_111115_(1)_(1).jpg

Front right-hand corner headband A and headband B clone mother's, local genetics. Yes in the same hole.
20220606_111126_(1).jpg

Right-hand rear corner gorilla zkittlez seed mother, breeder Barney's Farm.
20220606_111133_(1).jpg

Left-hand rear corner modified grapes-25 (Mg-25) clone mother plant, local genetics.
20220606_111159_(1).jpg

8 plants in the yard-N-deck grow.

65 gallon fiber pot Fire OG Kush seed mother plant, breeder big head seeds.
20220606_111054.jpg

15 gallon fiber pot Skunk hero seed, breeder Jean-O genetics.
20220606_175731.jpg

25 gallon fiber pot Silver Haze Haze S1 2016 this plant needs to be sexist first.
20220606_111009_(1).jpg

25 gallon fiber pot Citrus super Haze, seed mother plant, breeder seedsman.
20220606_111025_(1).jpg

25 gallon fiber pot Purple wookie seed mother plant, breeder Paulie73 genetics
20220606_111037_(1).jpg

In the deck hole :shrug: :dang:
Headband-A clone, local genetics
20220607_082157.jpg

On the right front in a 20 gallon fiber pot, The Industrial plant seed mother plant, breeder Dinafem.
20220606_111042.jpg

Lastly but not least-ly
In a 15 gallon fiber pot Wedding cake clone local genetics.
20220606_110950_HDR_(1).jpg

That's about it for the outside girl's.
I may put in some more out later on in the season. :confused1: :shrug::help::toke::baked:

:woohoo:Here weeee go

Last edited:
Hi All,:pass:
A quick question to all "guerrilla growers" & @Waira
I am wondering for security reasons, how far should a guerrilla grow be from farm houses, footpaths etc.
I am of course not going to grow ultra smelly strains but smell and how far it can travel is something which I don't know how to quantify.
One of my potential locations, is around 200 meters from any paths or a houses, is that far enough?

@Shiva's Mistress did some very cheeky grows in the past and landed them just fine! :eyebrows:

Hey art zan!

I've grown about 5 meters / yards from a path on several occasions.
Like, a path that probably a hundred people walk on every day.
Not super smelly strains, but def not some ditch weed either!
I like to grow small plants (autos) in areas with lots of tall grasses and weeds.
They blend right on in, nobody sees them, even a couple of meters away.

6/9 Jp; auto entry
Official autoflower entries! I’ll be picking my horse as we get later into the grow. 2 Seedstockers Thunder bananas and 1 Seedstockers Blackberry Gum.
F597119C-EF66-4627-A391-89EA2961E551.jpeg

They’d be the three in the front.

:smokeout: hey my growmies, looking mighty fine here! :d5:

@Jpkindbud -- Ah, you get the first TCS (thrill, chills & spills) rep' points of the season! :rofl: ... I have faith they will spring right back, bab-bees are pretty tough like that... I'm keen on seeing how these SSSC girls do, and if they get that namesake aroma and end up as fine smoke... If so, I will likely give them a try next year!

my weekly update on the outdoor crew.
:vibe: you and Mason have the girls in beast mode :coffee: :greenthumb:...and it's only 2nd week of June- :eek1: ...but GTG is rolling with stream now!
I love that volunteer, any idea who it might be? She (?) could be a contender, ya never know!

Got a pretty good start on the outside grow now.:coffee::thumbsup:
4 in the cage and 8 in the yard grow.
cool2.gif
... very nice selection you're running GTG, clones and seeds alike!
Do you know if the WC has been run outside? I'm finding mixed feedback on her mold resistance, so I'm thinking it's pretty pheno' dependent and/or breeding selections for this...
I had trouble with that little clone my grow client/friend got as a gift, but the Aussie breeder I get stuff from ran WC and made several crosses with her because she performed quite well in challenging subtropical conditions! She does make excellent progeny - :thumbsup:

Any more det's on the MG25? -- that sounds delish'!
Oooh yee-ahh! -how awesome you're running some classic Haze x's - :d5:
Headband, another lost and forgotten classic...also great to see!
Have you figured out who your 3 horses for the Comp will be yet?

How's the zipper-head healing my friend? Have you found some lotions and potions to help work the scabs and scar tissue smooth yet? This is a worthy thing to pursue... :pighug:
Day 80 Update @Waira
Damn, they shinin' Mason= :spels:
I really looking forward to seeing how they turn out,... it's a testing season of sorts with Jean's FV's, and T20M will be tasked as well but they have been made to run outside in coastal conditions!

Official autoflower entries! I’ll be picking my horse as we get later into the grow. 2 Seedstockers Thunder bananas and 1 Seedstockers Blackberry Gum.
Good'uns Jp, BBgum is a proven winner,... the TB's are an interesting cross, I hope they turn out phaaaat!

>>>
I'm dying to get going, and will soon my friends! Tent auto's rollin already, but no thread pitched yet... Might as well get that done tomorrow I think!
KIS soil is cooking, seed's all here, line-up is locked in now...
Great news from T20M Adam - the repro/save project he offered to take on for me has passed the first hurdle: old seeds all germ'ed fine - :woohoo:

This cross is an old Mephisto photo made several years ago when they were parent hunting for potential auto candidates. Some of the plants were so fine, they just had to knock some boots together to make some one-off crosses, and this is one of several I ran, the best by far!
She's a fem, SourBubble/ChemD x Alien OG; she has consistently shown a fantastic rose-floral aroma, excellent resin production, speed and potency... the smell is heavenly, truly!
So, fingers crossed folks, send some good luck Ju-Ju her way and with some luck there may be some fab' seeds to share down the road a ways!
I'm still not sure how he'll proceed, maybe take clones of every on of the 6 just to cover butts, and do some reversal work... As an F1, even with the consistent showing, you know how this goes, 3/3 is not a done deal so depending on how they show by mid bloom or so, we'll know if she holds true and S1's will be coming at the end of the year! :goodluck::karmacloud:

:smokeout: hey my growmies, looking mighty fine here! :d5:

@Jpkindbud -- Ah, you get the first TCS (thrill, chills & spills) rep' points of the season! :rofl: ... I have faith they will spring right back, bab-bees are pretty tough like that... I'm keen on seeing how these SSSC girls do, and if they get that namesake aroma and end up as fine smoke... If so, I will likely give them a try next year!

:vibe: you and Mason have the girls in beast mode :coffee: :greenthumb:...and it's only 2nd week of June- :eek1: ...but GTG is rolling with stream now!
I love that volunteer, any idea who it might be? She (?) could be a contender, ya never know!

View attachment 1470785 ... very nice selection you're running GTG, clones and seeds alike!
Do you know if the WC has been run outside? I'm finding mixed feedback on her mold resistance, so I'm thinking it's pretty pheno' dependent and/or breeding selections for this...
I had trouble with that little clone my grow client/friend got as a gift, but the Aussie breeder I get stuff from ran WC and made several crosses with her because she performed quite well in challenging subtropical conditions! She does make excellent progeny - :thumbsup:

Any more det's on the MG25? -- that sounds delish'!
Oooh yee-ahh! -how awesome you're running some classic Haze x's - :d5:
Headband, another lost and forgotten classic...also great to see!
Have you figured out who your 3 horses for the Comp will be yet?

How's the zipper-head healing my friend? Have you found some lotions and potions to help work the scabs and scar tissue smooth yet? This is a worthy thing to pursue... :pighug:

Damn, they shinin' Mason= :spels:
I really looking forward to seeing how they turn out,... it's a testing season of sorts with Jean's FV's, and T20M will be tasked as well but they have been made to run outside in coastal conditions!

Good'uns Jp, BBgum is a proven winner,... the TB's are an interesting cross, I hope they turn out phaaaat!

>>>
I'm dying to get going, and will soon my friends! Tent auto's rollin already, but no thread pitched yet... Might as well get that done tomorrow I think!
KIS soil is cooking, seed's all here, line-up is locked in now...
Great news from T20M Adam - the repro/save project he offered to take on for me has passed the first hurdle: old seeds all germ'ed fine - :woohoo:

This cross is an old Mephisto photo made several years ago when they were parent hunting for potential auto candidates. Some of the plants were so fine, they just had to knock some boots together to make some one-off crosses, and this is one of several I ran, the best by far!
She's a fem, SourBubble/ChemD x Alien OG; she has consistently shown a fantastic rose-floral aroma, excellent resin production, speed and potency... the smell is heavenly, truly!
So, fingers crossed folks, send some good luck Ju-Ju her way and with some luck there may be some fab' seeds to share down the road a ways!
I'm still not sure how he'll proceed, maybe take clones of every on of the 6 just to cover butts, and do some reversal work... As an F1, even with the consistent showing, you know how this goes, 3/3 is not a done deal so depending on how they show by mid bloom or so, we'll know if she holds true and S1's will be coming at the end of the year! :goodluck::karmacloud:

Hey there pal... good to see you getting in go mode.:woohoo::clapper:
Sounds like you got a good cross going on there with that strain that you're speaking of. I've not had sour bubble. But the Chem D and the Alien OG I've had both of those and they're very good but I've never had them crossed together.? I'm sure that would be a good cross with the sour Bubble Witch just sounds good and might be a really good triangle threesome :thumbsup: :shrug:

The zipper getting better:rofl: :paleo:I'm going to try washing my head this week. It'll be the first time since the end of April. Still Got quite a hole up there. It's just now becoming gronw over where it's starting to grow some skin on it now. I have to go outside with a hat all the time when the sun is out. The sun beams down on that spot and s*** it makes me dizzy after bit of the heat on it.
I found out the hard way when I was out shoveling and digging to plant these plant last weekend.
I got sick as hell had to come inside.:doh: I left you some pics down on my thread of my head.:yoinks:

So The wedding cake that I'm running here I ran last year and it's the commercial grade that the guy I work for, his geneticist is always creating something new. So I don't know where the wedding cake fennel came from for this particular makeup.? The guy I work for got this genetics about a year-and-a-half ago now. It was expensive cut around five hundred bucks a piece . And The Story Goes that the guy he got the genetics from said that he would purchase everything the guy I work for could grow of this wedding cake strain. He did for about 4 or 5 indoor crops of 72. Then?
But we grew it outside in his garden last year about 4 or5 plants

2021 farmer's wedding cake
20211020_120751.jpg

I grew it in my backyard last year and you know I have big problems with p.m. in my backyard. But with just my regular spray of the Lost Coast I had zero infestation of anything on that plant. The Wedding Cake rode out the whole entire season in my yard without incident.

2021 my wedding cake
20211101_120546.jpg
20211101_120623.jpg
And that makes it a very big Plus in my opinion for growing in my yard. It's good smoke, it has really nice buds with a purple hue.
So No I haven't picked out my three horses yet. :shrug::doh: I just got them transplanted last week. I'd like to look at them for a little bit and see how they're coming. The silver haze acted like it was a little bit stunted. But it started picking up, it looked like maybe yesterday was a little bit of growth on the top.
I still have to take clones off all of these girls again before they go into flower. In case I like any of these genetics and want to keep around for a later date... Like industrial plant. I can't get that anymore. She has got some really nice nugs on her and it's super greasy. With a nice Floral aroma.:gassy: Really truth be told I'm not really into all that fufu floral smell.:shrug: That's why I'm running the skunk hero. I want some skunk smell... you know the kind of cannabis that smells so skunky you can smell it a mile away.:gassy1: You just can't find that stinky stuff no more. :shrug::fire:I want to stink so bad... That even before I walk into a room everybody knows exactly what I got in my rolling tray. :rofl::chimp: :frog::woody::smokeout: Be loud and proud.

Last edited:
Back