Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Awww wish I could give you buggers a run for your money under the sun!!
LMAO, it would be great to have you growing with us but it wouldn't be a competition!! You would just take 1st 2nd and 3rd :rofl:
I'm only doing the comp, so I can have a grow and a jar of buds to smoke at the end, I won't win any prizes, I'm just in it for shits'n'giggles!

:smokeout: hey my growmies, looking mighty fine here! :d5:

@Jpkindbud -- Ah, you get the first TCS (thrill, chills & spills) rep' points of the season! :rofl: ... I have faith they will spring right back, bab-bees are pretty tough like that... I'm keen on seeing how these SSSC girls do, and if they get that namesake aroma and end up as fine smoke... If so, I will likely give them a try next year!

:vibe: you and Mason have the girls in beast mode :coffee: :greenthumb:...and it's only 2nd week of June- :eek1: ...but GTG is rolling with stream now!
I love that volunteer, any idea who it might be? She (?) could be a contender, ya never know!

View attachment 1470785 ... very nice selection you're running GTG, clones and seeds alike!
Do you know if the WC has been run outside? I'm finding mixed feedback on her mold resistance, so I'm thinking it's pretty pheno' dependent and/or breeding selections for this...
I had trouble with that little clone my grow client/friend got as a gift, but the Aussie breeder I get stuff from ran WC and made several crosses with her because she performed quite well in challenging subtropical conditions! She does make excellent progeny - :thumbsup:

Any more det's on the MG25? -- that sounds delish'!
Oooh yee-ahh! -how awesome you're running some classic Haze x's - :d5:
Headband, another lost and forgotten classic...also great to see!
Have you figured out who your 3 horses for the Comp will be yet?

How's the zipper-head healing my friend? Have you found some lotions and potions to help work the scabs and scar tissue smooth yet? This is a worthy thing to pursue... :pighug:

Damn, they shinin' Mason= :spels:
I really looking forward to seeing how they turn out,... it's a testing season of sorts with Jean's FV's, and T20M will be tasked as well but they have been made to run outside in coastal conditions!

Good'uns Jp, BBgum is a proven winner,... the TB's are an interesting cross, I hope they turn out phaaaat!

>>>
I'm dying to get going, and will soon my friends! Tent auto's rollin already, but no thread pitched yet... Might as well get that done tomorrow I think!
KIS soil is cooking, seed's all here, line-up is locked in now...
Great news from T20M Adam - the repro/save project he offered to take on for me has passed the first hurdle: old seeds all germ'ed fine - :woohoo:

This cross is an old Mephisto photo made several years ago when they were parent hunting for potential auto candidates. Some of the plants were so fine, they just had to knock some boots together to make some one-off crosses, and this is one of several I ran, the best by far!
She's a fem, SourBubble/ChemD x Alien OG; she has consistently shown a fantastic rose-floral aroma, excellent resin production, speed and potency... the smell is heavenly, truly!
So, fingers crossed folks, send some good luck Ju-Ju her way and with some luck there may be some fab' seeds to share down the road a ways!
I'm still not sure how he'll proceed, maybe take clones of every on of the 6 just to cover butts, and do some reversal work... As an F1, even with the consistent showing, you know how this goes, 3/3 is not a done deal so depending on how they show by mid bloom or so, we'll know if she holds true and S1's will be coming at the end of the year! :goodluck::karmacloud:
I still hold some ogs of that waira ,how awesome there will be more .

Gorrilla cookies is the biggest the 2nd biggest plant the ak auto was knocked outta her pot an barely skipped a beat really surprised me .Seem to be doing good for a skylight grow in oregon with very lil sun this year.
20220614_195714.jpg

@Weed Warrior wish you were in this too! Here’s a throwback to July 2020 when they were still small 6’6” Old Stoner for scale
View attachment 1472941
Tsk 2020 pics, still worth the rep though! :headbang:
I hope this years ladies are just as awesome!
Maybe @Weed Warrior will join ion next year and give out collective asses and good paddlin'.
What say you Skelly?
Sadly in my guerilla locations, plants this size would get them found far too easily, the UK aint so big and people go everywhere!
Have a good grow bro!

Tsk 2020 pics, still worth the rep though! :headbang:
I hope this years ladies are just as awesome!
Maybe @Weed Warrior will join ion next year and give out collective asses and good paddlin'.
What say you Skelly?
Sadly in my guerilla locations, plants this size would get them found far too easily, the UK aint so big and people go everywhere!
Have a good grow bro!

I would love to join man...never know!

Back