Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Ok, I have a better understanding now. Pretty sure i wont be doing extreme defo but i like what you did. I had one bushy girl that would have benefited from a more moderate leaf removal. Ok, im always a why question person. Why were the top two mature fans left?

Ok, I have a better understanding now. Pretty sure i wont be doing extreme defo but i like what you did. I had one bushy girl that would have benefited from a more moderate leaf removal. Ok, im always a why question person. Why were the top two mature fans left?

Because that's all that plant could handle and also all it needed. The other 3 were less and each was different.

That's all part of learning the where and how much that I mentioned. That's hands on learning. Each plant will be slightly different.

:smokeit:

Day 19, female pre flowers showing.

The Pic is pretty much worthless as I couldn't get it to focus in that tight. See the previous flower and sex pics I have in this thread if you need them.

Early defol seems to be working well only because these are so hearty. I now have 9" tall and 18" wide little bonzai bushes that will stretch nicely when I hit them with HPS.

20160516_073809-2.jpg

Smoke Break...... :jointman:

Looking fantastic bro really healthy looking girls.its funny you are trying to create problems with them to show people what they might encounter and how to treat them but they are having none of it and just laughing at you and saying well is that all you got.this is my favourite thread thank you my friend for taking the time to explain everything for new growers.i know your health is not great which makes this thread even more special.

Have this aswell :slap:

Excellent thread brother. Every new person should read this from beginning to end, when it ends.

I loved the info on defoliation, I have been toying around with this. With my current grow, I trimmed a little REAL early. It has panned out well.

Thank you!!!!...............:slap:

Thanks Fer The Slapper Bro !

There are many benefits to an early defol session, but some autos wont like it.

I popped a cherry bomb and she looks like an indica mutant, can't even touch her or she wilts for a day.

Trimmed off just 2 lowers to get access and she wilted for a couple of days.

I'm waiting for @BombSeeds to start their section up and I will post that grow there. They might enjoy seeing that pheno

Looking fantastic bro really healthy looking girls.its funny you are trying to create problems with them to show people what they might encounter and how to treat them but they are having none of it and just laughing at you and saying well is that all you got.this is my favourite thread thank you my friend for taking the time to explain everything for new growers.i know your health is not great which makes this thread even more special.

Have this aswell :slap:

Thanks for the slapper 2Stoned !

I give up on dinging these little buggers and am just going to grow them out.

I tried flooding, nothing showed. I tried letting them starve a bit, nothing showed. I ran the canopy temp at 110 degrees for days and it barely started to show, not even enough to post a pic saying "here is definitive heat stroke"

Short of a chem burn (which I wont do) I have ran out of options to show common problems clearly.

So I guess I'll just show the grow, when I harvest, curing, etc....

Peace
Hash

:pass:

Back