Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Thanks for the advice I will wait to defol. When do you recommend. Soon as I get home I will send you a shot.

I do it instead of tucking.

So when they get to that point or the point where tucking no longer works one could start playing with it.

But don't overdue it to start or you can stunt them a bit.

I do it instead of tucking.

So when they get to that point or the point where tucking no longer works one could start playing with it.

But don't overdue it to start or you can stunt them a bit.
Yeah I just figured out why my plant was so much smaller than yours and it is because of topping to early. No I have a dwarf planet

For room grows the best reflective covering I have found is flat white paint. It is supposedly around 85% effective when compared to the reflective material now used in tents.

I even put white construction paper down under the pots. It saves your floors from minor spills and reflects light back up.

Before mylar we played with many things. Flat white gave the best results.

One covering I would suggest avoiding is aluminum foil or you may learn about hot spots rather quickly.

Day 25. First day of HPS @ 18/6

Four THC Bomb shorties surrounding my mutant. Tallest is 15"

20160523_023707-1.jpg

80° F / 36% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

For room grows the best reflective covering I have found is flat white paint. It is supposedly around 85% effective when compared to the reflective material now used in tents.

I even put white construction paper down under the pots. It saves your floors from minor spills and reflects light back up.

Before mylar we played with many things. Flat white gave the best results.

One covering I would suggest avoiding is aluminum foil or you may learn about hot spots rather quickly.

Day 25. First day of HPS @ 18/6

Four THC Bomb shorties surrounding my mutant. Tallest is 15"

View attachment 573028

80° F / 36% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"
Looking fantastic bro :pass:

Here is a few pics that might help new growers.

Over watering vs under watering

First pic is under watered. An under watered plant can look totally limp, hanging like it's dead :

weed-under-watered.jpg

Second pic is over watered. An over watered plant is not as limp and looks more like the leaves are drooping just a little but are mostly just curled :

marijuana-drooping-overwatered.JPG

Heat Stress

You can get several different looking symptoms from heat stress. This is one of the most common and is usually caused by your light being too close and bad air flow / circulation. It can progress to much worse than this leaf curling :

marijuana-heat-cold-symptoms.jpg

Smoke Break..... :smokeit:

Last edited:
Here is a couple of pics that might help new growers.

Over watering vs under watering

First pic is under watered. An under watered plant can look totally limp, hanging like it's dead:

View attachment 574247

Second pic is over watered. An over watered plant is not as limp and looks more like the leaves are drooping a little but are mostly just curled

View attachment 574248

Smoke Break..... :smokeit:
Fantastic pics bro i have bookmarked this thread so i can link new growers to it if and when required.
Thanks again for this awesome thread my friend :pass:

Back