Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

For room grows the best reflective covering I have found is flat white paint. It is supposedly around 85% effective when compared to the reflective material now used in tents.

I even put white construction paper down under the pots. It saves your floors from minor spills and reflects light back up.

Before mylar we played with many things. Flat white gave the best results.

One covering I would suggest avoiding is aluminum foil or you may learn about hot spots rather quickly.

Day 25. First day of HPS @ 18/6

Four THC Bomb shorties surrounding my mutant. Tallest is 15"

View attachment 573028

80° F / 36% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

Im growing thc bomb like you, day 28, grown photo for years but first time auto. Wanted to ask if your 15 "plant height was measured from the bottom of the pot or plant itself?

Plants are always measured from the top of the soil to the top of the plant, at least that is what I was taught many moons ago. I never include the pot.

Shes a lot taller than 15" now as I've been stretching her. Tomorrow is day 30 and I will put up a pic or two and some measurements and also descriptions of what I've been doing to the girls then.

I also have a couple of common early problems I need to take pics of and add to the "how to read your plant" info that I want to get into this thread as well.

Peace
Hash

:smokeit:

I got stuck in a rut and didn't experiment with anything process related after I had everything dialed in.

Experimented with strains, yes. Nothing else though.

Last excitement I had was when one thing I normally used in my regular soil mix was sold out so I picked up something very similar and it must have been 90% white flys by weight.

I was actually going in my flower room about 5 times a day with a shop vac and sucking up clouds of them out of the air.

THAT kind of excitement I can do without....
I'd cry haha oh man. I've had my run in with the spawn they call spider mites already. Death to those evil little critters!

Nice start hash and welcome to the world little one/ones.

cannabis-seedling-just-emerging-shell-sm.jpg

I'll be back to read the full grow in about three years
ok-wink.gif

Only kidding :smoking: I'll check in to see how things are proceeding!:thumbsup:

Have a great grow man :smokeit:

Arty
You talk about them like I do haha. Am I the only one that talks to them before I plant them? Lol

Damn, I would love to keep discussing, but I don't want to high-jack this thread, it currently has great flow for a newbie.......:peace:

Oh, I forgot to mention.... feel free to discuss anything you want here. It will definately add to the knowledge base and It may jog my memory on more things to add so it's all good.

:smokeout:

Back