New Grower Tri-leaf THC BOMB + NYC DIESEL grow journal

hey quentin sorry bud your tag got lost somewhere in the smoke there lol. here now though : ). looking good so far mate. glad you decided to keep the mutant aswell, ive seen some weights being pulled from the wierdest, deadest, most useless looking plants ever. i really wish we had a badge to dish out for mutant recoveries actually. seen a few folk that deserve them.
got a wee bit of that thc bomb last year aswell. it lived up to its name like. the buds were just pure crystal all the way through. cant wait to see how she turns out man. subbed up aswell dude. keep it green :greenthumb:
Now then mate. Glad you stopped by, I know that feeling mate I loose allsorts in that smoke never to be seen again.......
:poof: .....gone, haha.
Yeah man, the mutants my favourite plant at the mo...although it's like waiting for fucking xmas watching her lol. Kind of cool for my 5th ever seed & 2nd strain.
Hopefully I can keep her going the whole stretch and I'll get to try some too : )
:greenthumb:

mutants are awesome fun to watch grow mate. i hate when mine go shit shaped and ugly but theyve all turned out sweet. id never put one down just for looking like a shit plant, its all a learning experience eh : )

mutants are awesome fun to watch grow mate. i hate when mine go shit shaped and ugly but theyve all turned out sweet. id never put one down just for looking like a shit plant, its all a learning experience eh : )
Sorry bud, come on to update & only just noticed this lol Yeah mate definitely...every days a school day haha she's still looking abit wierd and twisted but i love it. It's a mystery lol

UPDATE#2
Day 19-20

Now then everyone. Thought id do a little update.
Today is day 19 for the mutant bomb & 20 for the diesel & the girls really seem to be picking up the pace now. Both are showing a good amount of growth although the mutant is still chasing up the rear in terms of size, but I have faith in this one as she grows : )
Today I began training both main stems on the bomb in opposite directions,
The diesel has also been strapped down wherever possible too although in the heat of all the S&M I managed to break a side branch :doh: no matter the show must go on.
20170627_115752.jpg
20170627_115803.jpg
nyc diesel day 20
20170627_115207.jpg
20170627_115709.jpg
20170627_115717.jpg
thc bomb aka the mutant day 19

Update [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
Day 25-26

Morning all.
Its been about a week since my last update & there's been a couple of changes but we're still soldiering on.

NYC is now 26 days old and has been topped. (in a fasion, I dropped my temp/hydro and broke her!) so that's 2 out 4 plants so far since I started growing I've broken.......I might be shit......but fuck me I'm good at it haha
Anyway she sucked it up and cracked on with it.
She's also started to develop a def, from the looks of my books and such it looks like (K) can anyone clarify? Also She's a bit dark. Bit too much (N)?? could that be locking the (K) out??
Should I give her a rinse through maybe?
20170703_113047.jpg

Thc bomb is now 25 days and had abit of a 'trim', she's not so mutant looking now.....
..So I was watching a strain hunter documentary and they came across a 'flat stemed' plant, to which they explained about how it grew.
Apparently flat stemed plants will never grow side brances or or colas just shoot up a great big stem with a 'crown' of leaves on top.....a waste of energy....
So as the mutant has grown I've noticed the extra stem is flat and is growing as explained in the documentary.
The regular stem is growing normaly I suppose but very slowly and weedy.
So I marched out to the grow room, pulled the extra stem off and 'untrained' her to try help her stand up abit.
Two days later shes taking off. Way behind schedule but it may not be a lost cause at least. Time will tell.
20170701_224051.jpg
20170701_224059.jpg
20170701_224112.jpg
20170703_113010.jpg
20170703_113018.jpg

Attachments

• 20170701_224051.jpg
    20170701_224051.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 72
Update [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
Days 34-35

The mutant bomb has started to pick up since the op, however its very much a runt, pretty much on par with a wild thailand ryder 10 days younger. Started to show pre - flowers really early it seemed. She may end up in the garden to free up some space, I have a moby xxl from diafem at 4 days now so the void will be filled.
I've also broken my ph pen so have been using my drops while a new one arrives, I think it definitely shows. As the bomb and Thailand ryder seem to be showing signs of fluctuation (I think)
20170712_211907.jpg
20170712_211912.jpg

The diesel on the other hand seems to be doing well. I gave her a flush maybe a week ago now and the runoff was at 2000+ppm!.
(How I managed to get it so high I don't know. I've obviously not paid attention somewhere lol)
I got it down to around 600 and aftet a couple of days she lightened up and shot off. Seems to have taken the 'clumbsy topping' pretty well lol
20170712_211927.jpg
20170710_210230.jpg
mid left thc bomb/ mid right wild thailand ryder 10 days younger and not far off.

Update [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
Days 34-35

The mutant bomb has started to pick up since the op, however its very much a runt, pretty much on par with a wild thailand ryder 10 days younger. Started to show pre - flowers really early it seemed. She may end up in the garden to free up some space, I have a moby xxl from diafem at 4 days now so the void will be filled.
I've also broken my ph pen so have been using my drops while a new one arrives, I think it definitely shows. As the bomb and Thailand ryder seem to be showing signs of fluctuation (I think) View attachment 779253 View attachment 779254

The diesel on the other hand seems to be doing well. I gave her a flush maybe a week ago now and the runoff was at 2000+ppm!.
(How I managed to get it so high I don't know. I've obviously not paid attention somewhere lol)
I got it down to around 600 and aftet a couple of days she lightened up and shot off. Seems to have taken the 'clumbsy topping' pretty well lolView attachment 779255 View attachment 779256mid left thc bomb/ mid right wild thailand ryder 10 days younger and not far off.
Yeah I would put the mutant outside. With the flat stem like that it doesn't look like it will grow out if it and will essentially give you half a plant from the looks of it. So your space and light is probably better used on a healthy non xmen plant hahahaha that's just mah two cents though. Everybody in your tent looks really happy and healthy way to grow my dude

Im a little gutted if im honest as was looking forwards to abit of thc bomb. Oh well try and try again i suppose. It seems @Micron Creek creek was right from the very beginning haha good call sir lol she's in mother natures hands now....

Back